Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!
Chapter 3: Melinda

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Cheating Revenge Story: Chapter 3: Melinda - A classical revenge story with the "mandatory" 4 parts 1. The past of the pair. 2. The discovering of the cheating. 3. The main (cruel) revenge part 4. Panorama epilog with romantic revenge situations, here are 4 romantic revenge situations. In the story there are 2 modern Figaro type revenge situations as well. As a puzzle magazine I ask my readers to find the 7 (seven) revenge weapons in the story. The benefit is good entertainment.

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Male   Oriental Female   Lactation   Teacher/Student   Violence   School  

It wasn't until our daughter Emily was ten years old and my son Ron was twelf that Melinda finally went back to teaching math in a High School. She took a couple of refresher courses, that summer, but was able to pretty much jump right back in: she was really gifted when it came to math. Our kids took after her in that way. In fact, they were both excellent students. Like Melinda and I, they were also tall and good athletes. They, too, became team handball players. I was very proud of my kids.

Melinda really threw herself into her work. I suppose with the kids getting older, and needing her less, she was looking for another outlet. In addition to teaching high school math, she volunteered to be the coach of the school's math team. As such, she met with and trained several skilled students weekly twice extra two hours of teaching after school. She received a small stipend for her work, but it wasn't about the money. She trained them for student math competitions. Under her tutelage, the team did extremely well. As a team, they placed third in state the first year. The next year, they placed second, and qualified for the national competition. She travelled with the students to Pennsylvania for the competition. One of her students, a shy gangly kid named Rob, was among the best ten mathematic students in the national competition, and he ultimately got full academic scholarship to Cal Tech. Melinda was particularly proud of him, as he was talented, but never really gave math his full effort until she chose him for the math team. For the two years he was on the team, she put in extra time and effort with him. Their hard work and dedication paid off. I was proud of Melinda's accomplishments. Life was good.

By this time I was thirtyseven years old. I was successful and happy in my work and family. I still went out and hunted from time to time, and we still went out to my grandparents' property as a family to fish and play in the water. We still visited our parents frequently, and still spent time in Tim and Susan's pool. Life was good. Sure, my sex life with Mel had slowed down some; we weren't kids in our 20's any longer. But, we still had a pretty good, if rather familiar, love life. I still loved her with all my heart, and we still had fun together, when we could find the time. Her returning to work decreased our time together; she was often busy with the math team, or with grading homework, quizzes and tests (no multiple choice questions in her classes-she was a 'show you work' kind of teacher). But, I couldn't begrudge her teaching career-it clearly gave her a great deal of satisfaction. In any event, my responsibilities had increased at work as well, and I was putting in plenty of hours of my own.

Still, I did find myself with more alone time than I had been used to with the kids busy with their own activities (they were fifteen and thirteen, respectively) and Mel busy with her work. I had always enjoyed fiction, and discovered on-line story websites. I liked science fiction and adventure short stories, but stumbled across some erotic story websites as well. I got hooked on cheating wife stories. Not the jerk-off cuckold fantasy ones, but the dramatic cheating wife stories. I have to be honest, it became a minor obsession for me. Each day, I found myself scanning the new submissions, looking for tales of love, loss and betrayal. I took pleasure in the revenge meted out to the cheating sluts, and cheered the husbands as they rose from the ashes, moving on and living better lives. Although my marriage was solid, I had seen enough of my friends go through the meat-grinder of divorce that I could empathize with their plight.

I have to admit that reading these stories got to me. I suppose reading too much of that stuff will put crazy ideas in your head; it did to me, anyway. Although I trusted my wife, I did get niggling suspicions. Telling myself I was doing it as a lark, I even secretly checked the DNA of my children. They were mine, all right. Still, my suspicions did not totally subside. I read more and I began to think about bugs and web cameras for secret surveylance. I bought these instruments from my secret accounts (yes, I was still maintaining those) and these electric gadgets I connected to a dedicated personal server at my office.

.Schools were out for summer. Ron and Emily went away to summer camps at the same time. Melinda was at home almost all day. I assembled the bugs and the web cameras in our house, and activated the recordings. I checked the activity for a few days, discovering nothing out of the ordinary, and I began to feel like a creep. Why was I doing this? Why was I invading my wife's privacy? Because of paranoia from reading a bunch of silly stories? I stopped my madness and forgot about the surveylance.

It was about this time that a pretty big project landed on my desk. I was really busy for a couple of weeks. After we finally finished the project, I was back in my office, pushing papers and screwing around with my electronic files. I was reminded of my surveylance project. I intended to dismantle the entire insane operation, but decided to give a few of the files a quick look for the hell of it.

I looked at them and I almost fell off my chair in surprise. It was literally the first tape I watched. My loving wife had a lover: the recent high school graduate math team star and soon-to-be Cal Tech scholarship student. The little bastard apparently lost his virginity to my cheating cunt of a wife. It was a whole seduction routine, with my wife as his sex teacher. It was not lost on me that this was a lot like the Susan episode from my own younger days. Except this bastard actually fucked my wife. I reviewed a couple more surveylance videos. Sure enough, they had sex multiple times in my house while my kids were away at camp. I didn't bother listening to everything, but it seemed clear that my wife had taken quite an interest is little Robbie, and not just in his brain. It appeared that my wife was taking her tutoring to the next level. It was clear that she intended to be done with him after their two-week long tryst, but it was no a mistake.

I was enraged. My first idea was to kill them, but let myself calm a little and realized that I didn't want to land in prison. Plus, I wasn't a murderer, and I couldn't do that to my kids. My next idea was to figure out a way to set up my wife and send her to prison for a few years (Maybe one in southeast Asia? Nah... ). Clearly, I had to give this whole situation some thought. I instructed my secretary to hold all my calls, cancel all my appointments for the day, and allow no one to disturb me.

I closed the door and I examined the voice files carefully. If the cheating affair started while Robbie-boy was still in high school, I could get my wife fired, maybe even arrested. But, it appeared that their brief affair only commenced during that two-week period after his graduation ... So, maybe no criminal charges and no guaranteed firing, but I could be a vindictive bastard and present my wife as a cheating slut teacher to our community. Best case scenario: public humiliation for her and maybe she would lose her job and teaching license.

But, I didn't want to humiliate my kids. They didn't deserve to be collateral damage in all of this. Same with her parents; they had always been good to me. I listened to the last few recordings more carefully, they were planning a last meeting. A meeting for ... tomorrow! Damn them! Thoughts of mayhem again entered my imagination. I calmed myself with the greatest exertion of willpower. Even though I didn't want to go public with the videos of my wife's affair, I considered that she wouldn't know that. Therefore I could possibly blackmail my soon to be ex-wife and obtain the best divorce terms possibly. That would give me some satisfaction and justice. But, Robbie needed to be taught a lesson, as well...

I recalled my granddad's solution to a predator all those years ago. I took the rest of the day off and contacted a top divorce lawyer. I got an appointment for the next day and took the next two days off work. I went to my parents and I told them what I had found out. A little while later, my father found me down in the basement with granddad's old shotguns. He expressed alarm, but I explained my intended revenge. In the end, he helped to change the lead buckshot to fine salt crystal in some cartridges. I also took along one of my granddad's old pistols.

I called my cheating wife and told her that I had to go out of town that night for a work emergency, and that I would be back in two days. She seemed pleased enough with my plans. The bitch. That night, I considered my options in a calmer state of mind. Could I reconcile with my wife? Should I try? It seemed like it was a one-time, short affair. She didn't love the kid, but they were clearly close. Still, it wasn't like she wanted to run away with him. And, I watched the tapes; he wasn't anything special in bed. In fact, he fucked like one would expect from an 18-year-old virgin: sloppy, quick, and over-eager. My wife got off with him some of the time, but only when she worked her clit while he was pumping away like a bunny. It really seemed like an extension of her tutoring of him. No excuse, but it didn't seem to be about love or a desire for sexual satisfaction that she was missing with me. Thing was, this was no one-time slip. It was premeditated. It was intentional. It was a sign of her disrespect for me and our marriage. I couldn't live with that. I couldn't remain married to this woman: this woman that I had loved for so long. She just fucked everything up. Maybe I wasn't as good a person as Ann; I just couldn't forgive and forget. Ever. I had to move on, and I had to have my revenge. Since killing a cheating wife and her lover wasn't considered socially acceptable, I would have to get my pound of flesh in some other way. These thoughts swirled in my head until I finally fell asleep.

My children are so old they could come to me freely and I could meet them a lot. The next day I went to the lawyer and we discussed about my possibilities. Since we had no prenuptial agreement, all marital assets would be divided in 50-50%. Since my inheritance paid for our down-payment, I would most likely be entitled to a greater share of the proceeds from the sale of the house. He told me that the children were old enough so that their wishes would be factored into the physical custody arrangement, but that their mother had been the primary caretaker for most of their lives, so she was more likely to get primary physical custody. He told me that there was a chance of 50/50 physical custody as well, but only if the parties agreed. The lawyer told me that the house would remain intact until the youngest child became eighteen years old and we could sell it and share 50-50%, less my down payment.

Although she had a full-time teaching job, I made significantly more money than Melinda, and I had a lot more in my retirement accounts than she had. My lawyer told me I would likely have to pay her alimony for some time, and child support as well (unless I had primary physical custody). I told him that I wanted divorce, and that I would get her to agree to my terms. He said that all documents would be ready in a week. I thought my children would come home before this. I went to the banks and organized our bank interests for the divorce proceedings. I checked the time: it was time for my early return.

I parked my car down the block from our house and took my bag of weapons and walked to my home. I entered the house silently through the backdoor. The coast was clear. I crept upstairs to the master bedroom (the bitch!). I burst into the bedroom and I shot the fucking cheaters who were going at it doggy style. I shot both salt cartridges into them. They literally flew off the bed, howling in pain and fear. I admired my handiwork for a few moments. When the two cheaters realized that they were not seriously wounded (though in great pain), I threw the empty shotgun to the floor and cleared my throat. They froze, staring at me with grimaces of pain etched on their faces. I stared at them with a look of contempt on my face. I slowly, deliberately took the pistol out of my jacket pocket. Then, I let a look of rage break out over my face.

"I'll kill you!" I shouted.

The young lover boy and my cheating wife screamed in fear. My wife and Rob pissed themselves from fear of death. I aimed the pistol at young Robbie.

My cheating wife moaned with voice filled with pain, "Don't kill him!"

Ignoring her pleas, I moved to him deliberately. He closed his eyes and cowered. I kicked the balls and body of the wallowing bastard. My rage was not feigned. It felt good. Seeing him rolling on the floor in agony, tears on his face, covered in piss and with an ass full of fine salt buckshot satisfied my sense of vengeance. I regained my composure again. I have given up on this marriage, but I wanted to leave a little reminder for the two cheaters. I waited for him to recover a bit. Melinda was on the floor, clutching a bed sheet to her chest, a look of fear and confusion written all over her face. She remained silent.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.