Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better! - Cover

Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 2: Ann

Cheating Revenge Story: Chapter 2: Ann - A classical revenge story with the "mandatory" 4 parts 1. The past of the pair. 2. The discovering of the cheating. 3. The main (cruel) revenge part 4. Panorama epilog with romantic revenge situations, here are 4 romantic revenge situations. In the story there are 2 modern Figaro type revenge situations as well. As a puzzle magazine I ask my readers to find the 7 (seven) revenge weapons in the story. The benefit is good entertainment.

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Male   Oriental Female   Lactation   Teacher/Student   Violence   School  

I had been working at my employer's for a little over eight years, having been promoted to project leader, when my boss got permission from the CEO and the owners to build a Central IT System. Long story short, the opportunity was great for our company, and my career in particular. It involved many months of long hours. I worked late most evenings for the better part of the year, but thankfully we only worked one or two weekends a month. It was a stress on my relationship with my wife and kids, but I was doing it for my family. Six or seven months into the project, I was sent out of town for two weeks to work with another division.

While there, I worked closely with another department head. Her name was Ann Doherty. She was a knock-out, a thirty-something year old brunette with a good head on her shoulders and great tits on her chest. She was married and she had a son and a daughter, like me. I was acquainted with her from my early days with my employer, when she worked at the same office. We had always gotten on well back then, and it was nice to see her again. We worked with each other closely for most of those two weeks, and we just cliqued. There was a definite chemistry there.

I worked with her or her colleagues all day into the evening. Ann joined me for dinner and drinks several times, catching up with each other, discussing old acquaintances, and just keeping each other company. It appears she had been very busy for the last few months as well, and knew that she would be putting in long hours while I was in town with my team. She explained that her husband was gone for a week with their kids, visiting his parents out of town while she was busy with the project. I couldn't help but notice that Ann got increasingly flirtatious with me as the weeks went on. I also noticed that she wore sexy perfume and had a habit of unbuttoning her blouse and leaning her breasts into me at every opportunity. I had been out of the game for a while, but I knew the signals: Ann wanted me. No doubt about it, I was tempted, especially given that my sexual needs had suffered for the last few months; and, the wife was a couple of states away...

Ann and I were the last two working on the Friday before my departure on Saturday. She insisted we go out, just the two of us, for one last night of dinner. When I met her at the hotel bar, my jaw dropped. She was dressed to the nines: tiny little black dress with a deep v-neck showing all kinds of firm, ripe cleavage. Her sky-high heals showed her legs to the best possible advantage, her skirt knee-length with a slit that showed her entire left leg when she took a stride. I ordered her a drink and asked her where she wanted to go for dinner.

She told me with quiet seductive voice, "How about we go to your room and order in?"

I stammered something completely unintelligible, and she continued, "Don't be shy, Burt. We've been building to this for two weeks, and you know it. Hell, I was so wet today at the office when it was just you and me that you must have smelled me. Tonight's the night: my husband is out of town, your wife is a million miles away, and it's just you and me. Just tonight. Just this once."

I looked at her in awe. I had never been to tempted in my life. If I am being honest, I was probably never so turned on. It was as if a pheromone cloud enveloped me, I felt dizzy. My cock was granite. I knew, somewhere deep inside, that this would happen that night. But nothing prepared me for the reality of the seduction. I gazed at her, those eyes, those lips, those breasts. And then she kissed me; a soul-searing kiss. And I kissed her back. God help me, but I wanted her as much as I've ever wanted a woman in my entire life. And then her arms were around my shoulders, and my hands on her hips. Then her ass. And those nipples grazed my chest, pushed against me. Then the fullness of her breasts were pressed into me, almost through me. My hardness. Her softness. And we were alone in a sea of nothingness...

I drove home from the airport in autopilot mode. I had survived the test. Before my will had been broken, the kiss was. And I had pulled away. Deep inside, I found the strength to resist and reject what every fiber of my body was desperate to take. I felt amazement that I had come so close to the precipice, but a certain pride in not falling into the abyss. I felt as if I had awoken from a comatose state. Ann had stirred a sexual arousal in me that I had never before experienced. Ann hadn't taken it very well, calling me a pathetic pussy tease or something like that. But, I just smiled, nodded, wished her a good night, and returned to my room. Alone.

When I returned home to my family, I couldn't hug and kiss them enough. I think I took them all be surprise at my reaction, but I was honestly the happiest I had been in the longest time. I had long, passionate, tender sex with Mel Saturday and Sunday nights when the children slept. She was pleased with me, and we renewed our vows of love for each other that weekend. I resolved to take more care to prioritize my wife and children, even if I had to work mad hours.

I returned to work on Monday, made my reports to the bosses from my two weeks away, caught up on my correspondence and left at a reasonable hour for the first time in months. Mel was again surprised by my early arrival. I joined her at our son's handball game, seeing him for the first time that season, chatting with other parents, and having a good time with my family. We went out for pizza afterwards.

That night, I made love to my wife for the third night in a row; for the first time in over a year, I am sure.

"Wow!" She said, wiping the sweat from her brow after our second round of love-making, "If I didn't miss you so much when you were gone, I would suggest that you go away for two weeks more often."

"I just realized how important you are to me." I said. "And I wanted to show you just how much I love you. And I'm sorry if I haven't been showing you that enough these last months."

"Baby, I know you're doing it for us. But it is nice when you show it to me like this. Now, let me show you how much I love YOU," she said as she slipped under the covers to take me in her mouth.

A third round of passionate sex followed; another first in a long time for us.

Ann called me several days later. She was coy and non-committal, but I got the sense that she wanted to see if I was having any second thoughts about not taking her up on her offer. I told her politely but firmly that I didn't regret my decision to turn her down, and that I would not cheat on my wife. She apologized for her forward behavior. I told her not to worry about it, and I assured her that I would be discreet.

She expressed gratitude for that, and then sounded embarrassed by the whole episode. I told her she would have seduced me if I had been a bachelor; that it was a compliment her that I had had such a hard time refusing her advances. She cried a little and told me that her husband neglected her, and that she had strong suspicions that he might have a mistress. She told me that she had not cheated on him before, but that she liked me, was attracted to me, and thought I was the perfect person with whom to seek a little attention, affection, and reinforcement of her own attractiveness. I told her that I appreciated that. I told her that I didn't want to get mixed up in her relationship, but I wished her well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.