Naomi's Story From Second Time Through - Cover

Naomi's Story From Second Time Through

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

You Got to Have Friends

The young couple settled into the rhythm of life and enjoyed being back in their hometown. Naomi was happy that Phil had seemed to be a bit more adventurous in the bedroom and had bought a full motion waterbed for them, still something was missing. Phil said it was Naomi and that she was just frigid, maybe he was right maybe there was something wrong with her. Naomi tried just not to think about it and focus on her new job in insurance sales.

During the fall of 1976 a new couple moved into the apartment complex, two floors up from Naomi and Phil. Their names were Mick and Jane they had a beautiful red long-haired dachshund named Sugar who was expecting puppies any day. Naomi would stop by every day when she got in from work to see if Sugar had delivered the puppies yet. Jane was very sweet and she and Naomi became friends very quickly. After the puppies were born Naomi would spend every extra moment at Mick and Jane's apartment. There were 4 little puppies and Naomi fell in love with a little black one she named January after the heroine from Jacqueline Suzanne' s latest novel. Seven weeks later Naomi and Phil brought January home and by this time the two couples had formed a strong friendship. They would swim together, go to movies, trips to the mountains, and even went to each other's parents homes. Months later they camped out to get tickets to the new film that everyone was talking about called Star Wars.

Mick was working on his PhD in industrial and organizational psychology at the University of Tennessee and Naomi thought he was very intelligent and loved to listen to him go on about his research, Phil always seemed annoyed by it. Naomi had come to love Jane like a sister and was very excited when Jane told her that she and Mick were thinking of starting a family. One day Jane called all excited and told Naomi they had found a male stud for Sugar and that they were going to mate her when she came in heat in a few weeks. A few weeks later the owners of the stud dropped him off for the day and it was a comedy of errors as Jane, Naomi and Mick tried to help the two dogs copulate. Of course once the three of them stepped back and let nature take course the dogs figured it out.

The weeks that followed the group of friends acted like expectant grandparents, it was a little crazy. They had a labor and delivery plan in place and Naomi was on call during the day as her work hours were the most flexible along with Mick's school schedule. When the time came it was about 10 AM and Mick called Naomi asking her to come help. Jane and Mick sat with Sugar and waited for the first pup to arrive. The first little pup was a girl and as always the miracle was a very moving experience. As they delivered the next 5 little pups both Mick and Naomi had tears in their eyes. Naomi was helping make sure each little pup had a nipple Mick was sitting by her side and as she turned he leaned down and kissed her. Naomi wanted to back away she wanted to but instead she felt herself moving into Micks chest and felt his arms surround her. Naomi's head went light and as Mick's lips lingered on hers and his tongue slipped into her mouth there was a shot of electric energy that went straight through her to her viginal area. Naomi felt a strange ache, warming, and desire that she thought was long gone from her life. She pulled herself away both she and Mick were blushing, Naomi could not say anything she just got up and ran out. Once inside her own apartment she started to cry. Naomi cried out of guilt how could she have let that happen, she loved Jane, she loved Phil she felt like she had betrayed them both. She cried out of loss because she wanted Mick to kiss her again and she knew that would never happen, hell who was she kidding she wanted him to take her and make mad crazy love to her. Her cunt was still warm, moist, and aching for him. But most of all Naomi cried because she realized that she was not frigid, but that Phil would probably never make her feel these things again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.