Naomi's Story From Second Time Through
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

The Second Year

At the end of their first year as husband and wife the young couple found themselves facing the need to make some changes. Phi's grades were awful and he was disillusioned with school and no longer had any idea what he wanted to do with his life. He and Naomi decided that it was time to move on, so Phil got a job as a restaurant manager with a new steakhouse chain. With an annual salary of just over $12,000.00 a year, in 1975 the young couple thought they had hit the jack pot. The new job would require the young couple to move to Chattanooga a new town a new adventure.

Naomi really hoped that the move would help Phil to be happier and that maybe their sex life would also become more electrifying again. Naomi longed for the days when sex had been spontaneous and exciting. She could remember times before they had married when they would throw caution to the wind and give into their desire for each other.

Like the time Phil had talked Naomi into going on an overnight camping trip. They had camped out by a lake and while swimming and playing on plastic floats in the middle of the day they had swam out past everyone else and made love in the middle of the lake. It was one of the most exhilarating events in Naomi's life. Holding on to the floats and while leaning back they had managed to take off their trunks and bikini bottoms. Naomi wrapped her legs around Phil, he penetrated her and began thrusting her slowly and the feel of sex in the weightlessness of the water was amazing. Then adding to that the fact they were doing it in a public place in broad daylight it was breathtaking. Naomi really hoped that they could find the spark again.

The young couple made the move and Phil started his new job and reality sat in. Phil worked 60 or more hours a week was exhausted when he got home and smelled like rotten or over cooked meat. Needless to say this was not the catalyst their sex life was needing. Naomi was bored and lonely she realized she was masturbating way too much. When on morning she was watching The Phil Donahue show and going at it on the living room floor, she had not bothered close the drapes (they lived in a third floor apartment who could see) and the phone rang and the voice on the other end said that they were really enjoying the show "please don't stop". That did it Naomi went out the next day and got a job as a hostess at the local Red Lobster which was just 3 doors down from Phil's steakhouse. This did not do anything for Naomi's sex life but it help her make new friends and kept her from missing Phil so much. She enjoyed working until a new manager started to make sexual advances that went from just simple verbal overtures to touching and harassment. In 1975 sexual harassment was not something that was really talked about and Naomi thought she could handle it except it was getting worse and she was feeling vulnerable because she stayed horny all the time now. So, she handed in her notice.

A few weeks after Naomi had quit her job Phil got into a fight with his boss and walked out too. There they were no jobs and no savings so they packed up their belongings and moved back to Knoxville and into Naomi's parents' home. Once again not the environment to ignite a young woman's passion. Phil however, was resilient and in a few weeks had another job. Naomi and Phil found a beautiful new apartment near the car dealership where Phil was selling cars.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.