Naomi's Story From Second Time Through
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

The Newly Weds

By the end of their Freshman year Phil said it was time for them to get married. Naomi was not as sure, she was very happy with her life. She had made tons of new friends at college, her grades were good, she and Phil had lots of freedom to be together and with her monthly income from her father's social security she knew her life was good. While she wanted to marry Phil she just was not sure that she wanted to do it now. She jokingly told Phil that if he ordered the wedding invitations she would show-up. That is exactly what happened, Phil and Naomi's mother were looking over a huge book of wedding invitations one day when Naomi walked in and they looked at Naomi and ask her which date would be best August the 30 or September the 6th? Naomi walked into the room and sat down on the couch and started to look thru the large book. They all decided on the 31 of August and picked out invitations for an evening wedding.

On Saturday August 31, 1974 Naomi walked outside the church with her father to have pictures taken in front of the church and her first thought was, why is the parking lot so full and at that moment she realized that over 300 people where there for her wedding and that she was really getting married.

The newlyweds settled into a small one bedroom apartment in married students housing on the University of Tennessee campus. It was a lot like living in the dorm with the main difference being you had a lot more room and everyone was married. Naomi took a job selling jewelry while Phil was a full-time student and worked part-time on the weekends for the U.S. post office. Naomi was very happy and she was glad that Phil had given her the nudge to go on and get married.

During the first year their lovemaking change Naomi was not sure what or why, but Phil had become rough and there was no real tenderness when they made love. It was so bad that there times that once they were finished Naomi would be so sad she would actually cry. She felt sure Phil loved her, but she could not understand why sex was not fun or exciting anymore. Phil wanted sex that was not the problem there were plenty of days when they would have intercourse 3 or more times, but there was no feeling of kindheartedness or comfort. Naomi thought maybe that was just what happens after you get married and she tried to just focus on the other good things in their marriage. She once again had made a lot of new friends in the building and at work she thought her life was good.

Phil had made a new best friend named Sean who worked as late night security for the building. Phil and Sean would spend hours shooting pool in the rec room late at night. Sean's wife was named Jean and the two couples became close friends sharing dinners and going places together. So Naomi did not think anything about it when while she was lying by the pool one day Sean offered to rub lotion on her back. It was a weekday and they were the only people at the small pool area. Sean started to rub the lotion on her back and she was a little uncomfortable when she felt him untie her top, but he said "you don't want tan lines on your pretty back" she laid there very still as he rubbed and chatted away. She felt like he was hitting on her, but she thought she must be crazy and imagining things. That was right up till he had started to rub right above the top of her small bikini bottom and talking about how she had the best ass he had ever seen. Naomi jumped up forgetting that her top was untied to which Sean commented that her other "assets where pretty impressive" too. Flustered she made some lame excuse and gathered her things and made a beeline for her apartment. What on earth was she going to do she could not tell Phil or Jean maybe she had just over reacted, she could be a bit of a prude at times. Still she made sure she was never alone with Sean again and she did have to watch as he would often want to come over when Phil was in class. Naomi was beginning to think that guys just think that their friend's wife or girlfriend is fair game as Sean was not the first of Phil's friends to come on to her. Naomi had talked to other friends about this and was surprised to find out that some of her married friends actually had to fight off their father in-laws. Naomi would never have to worry about that Phil's father was one of the most moral men she had ever known.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.