Naomi's Story From Second Time Through - Cover

Naomi's Story From Second Time Through

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

The Abortion

It was a cold, rainy east Tennessee morning in May when Phil drove Naomi to the McGee-Tyson airport located just outside of Knoxville in Alcoa, TN. Naomi carried only a small carry-on bag and she had told her parents that she was going on an all-day church outing and then spending the night with a girlfriend. The abortion clinic would have someone pick her up at Dulles International Airport when she got to DC and then return her to the airport in the afternoon for her return flight home. Naomi was a nervous wreck, she wished that Phil had at least offered to go with her, but she knew that this had to be done and she was strong and she would get through this. Naomi always accepted that the final choice was hers and hers alone she never once looked back once the decision had been made, but she would never forget the child that might have been. In her heart she had named him Daniel and every May and November she would think if him and her heart would be just a little heavier. There would forever be a scar on Naomi's heart and a tear shed when she would remember the child she had sacrificed for what she believe to be the good of all those she loved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.