Naomi's Story From Second Time Through - Cover

Naomi's Story From Second Time Through

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

Naomi's parents were not religious and she only grew-up going to church on special occasions like Easter and Christmas. So it was a surprise to everyone when she found religion as a teenager. Naomi found Jesus and was determined to help save the world. She was at the local Baptist church every time the door was open, she was active in community religious groups like Y-Teens and Campus Crusade. Naomi was a popular and happy teenager she felt her life was good. When she met Phil she thought she would marry him and become the perfect pastors wife and they would save the world together. All was well with that plan except they were also two very horny teenagers and no matter how hard they tried to keep their behavior to just kissing mother nature had other ideas. Dating all through high school they managed to keep their petting above the waist until the start of their senior year. Then half way through their senior year the inevitable happened. One night while they were kissing on Naomi's bed while her parents were out for the evening and she and Phil had managed to work their way out of all of their clothes. Phil was rubbing his large hard cock on her pussy and Naomi had become so wet that when he slipped into her cunt she really did not realize what had happened until they both were coming. "Holy Shit" Naomi screamed for in that instant she knew she was screwed in more ways than one. Naomi had always been as regular as clockwork and she knew she was ovulating.

Two months passed and Naomi had not had her period, so she called a doctor that she did not know and sat up an appointment for a pregnancy test (in 1972 there was no such thing as an OTC test). She had not slept a full night since "that night" and she felt so guilty, how could she have been so stupid what was she going to do. She was certain that she was pregnant and Phil had said he would marry her, but she did not want him to feel he was trapped and have him grow to hate her. She did not want him to have to take on the responsibility of being a father and not fulfill his dream of being a minister. Then there was his family to consider, Naomi had grown to love Phil's parents like her own and she felt sure that the scandal would ruin his father's career not to mention break his heart.

Naomi and Phil went to the doctor together and the exam was the most humiliating thing Naomi had ever been through. The doctor said he felt sure she was indeed pregnant but it would be 24 hours before the lab test would be back, they would call her. Phil did not say anything all the way home and she was sure he was going to tell her they were through. Naomi finally broke the silence and ask Phil if he knew anyone who could help her find out how to get an abortion. He said he did not know, but if that is what she thought they should do he would find out. Two days later they were in the office of the churches district's minister in charge of youth affairs. The man was sympatric and told Naomi that he could help get her sat up with a clinic in Washington D.C. so that she could have a legal and safe abortion. The cost would be 250.00 plus the round trip plane ticket. Phil said he did not know how he would get the money, but that did not worry Naomi she had a savings account that had enough and she received a monthly check from social security because her biological father had died a couple of year ago. With this information under her belt Naomi made up her mind that this is what had to be done for Phil, his family, and even the baby. She did not want to bring the child into a situation where he would be looked down on and labeled for her sin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.