Naomi's Story From Second Time Through - Cover

Naomi's Story From Second Time Through

Copyright© 2013 by Ellen

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As my Grandmother always said "no matter how flat the pancake it has two sides". So it is with every story. This is Noami's side of the story from Second Time Through.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Public Sex  

Childhood

Naomi had been raised by a single, divorced mother until she was five years old. At five they had married Naomi's step father Jennings. That was one of the happiest days in Naomi's life and she did think that "they" had gotten married, she and her mother had married her new father. Being a child raised in the mid-fifties Naomi was the only person she knew who did not have a mother and a father and this was her chance to be like all of her friends. Naomi's mother was a beautiful woman and had dated a lot of men, but Jennings was different than all the rest, he talked to Naomi and included her on "dates". Naomi never doubted he loved her, because he had chosen her to be his little girl. The next few years would be some of the happiest times in all of Naomi's young life. The new little family left East Tennessee for New York City so that Jennings could work as an electrician in the subway system. All Naomi knew was that her mother did not have to go to work anymore and was at home with her all day and at night her daddy came home and they were a happy normal family. They lived in a duplex apartment with their landlords an older couple named Boskin living in the other apartment. Naomi immediately adopted them as grandparents calling them grandma and granddad she thought she had hit the jackpot a new dad and grandparents. Granddad Boskin liked little blonde haired, blue eyed Naomi a little too much. He would hold her on his lap and ride her up and down of course Naomi never questioned the lump that she could feel arising in his pants. On special occasions when Naomi's mom and dad would go out dancing for the evening she got to sleepover at the Boskins. Granddad would take Naomi into his bedroom and let her crawl in bed with him. He would start by reading her a story then he would rub her legs and belly working his way into her panties. Naomi for some reason knew he probably should not be doing this but she was not sure why. It felt good to her and he would always ask her if it felt good and then sometimes he would ask if he could do more to make her feel good. One night Grandma walked in while grandpa was rubbing Naomi and she became very mad screaming in Yiddish words Naomi could not understand. At first Naomi thought she was in trouble but then they both hugged her and told her that she must never tell anyone about this. Naomi never told anyone and for the next 2 years she would experience physical pleasure that she did not quite understand. All Naomi knew was when her private area was rubbed, kissed or licked it felt good. In fact she learned that she could pleasure herself by rubbing herself with her favorite teddy bear. It would be several years latter before she would start to have guilt and problems from the experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.