It's a Dog's Life
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

PLEASE NOTE : THIS IS A ALTERNATIVE ENDING TO THE STORY NOT A NEW CHAPTER:

Sophia and Charlotte feed us all, after that they walked me into the house where Martin was. He said "so you two little sluts like fucking animals to?" they both nodded. Martin smiled and said "how about you to show me what you like to do with my dog." They both said "okay." Sophia and Charlotte both sat on the sofa with their legs spread and Martin took off my bodysuit and walked me over and told me to lick them one after the other while he fucked me.

So I done as I was told and licked both their pussy's until I was told to stop. Once I had finished Martin said "so you two girls going to be good or do I need to discipline you?" they both shook they heads, but Martin said "tuff luck you sluts need to know your place." Martin went upstairs and then came back down with handcuffs and a whip and bent them over the sofa and then tied them both up and began to whip them till the asses was red raw.

After he finished he told them to walk me back outside. They done as they where told. The next few days they came out and feed us and done everything Martin said, it was like they was zombies. I know Martin was using them for sex as I could hear it every night.

A few months passed until one day Martin walked in the barn as said "well it's the going to be a new year at college soon and I am still expending my farm and need some more animals." He continued talking then the next thing I knew Charlotte and Sophia walked in with a double barrel shotgun and said "your life is over, you've fucked us one to many times."

Martin didn't looked scared and said "hit me with your best shot bitches." They unloaded two shots to his chest and fell to the floor, Sophia and Charlotte dropped the gun and basked in their new empire forgetting about Martin. The next thing I seen Martin crawl to the gun and grab it then he stood up and said "surprises bitches." Both of them turned round and said ""but you're dead?" "Well that's the beauty of having cameras all over this farm you here things that you shouldn't and watching films like back to the future you get some good ideas." Martin replied as he reached under his t-shirt and pulled out a metal plate.

Sophia and Charlotte begged martin to spare their life's, but he grabbed the box of bullets loaded the shotgun. He said goodbye ladies and blew both their heads off. Then he buried the bodies and said "well looks like I need a new farm hand, who should I choice who can I change from a pet to a slave." He looked at me and said "maybe I don't need to dogs."

Maybe my nightmare was over or it maybe the beginning of a new one who knows, all I can say is that will be another story, another time...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.