It's a Dog's Life - Cover

It's a Dog's Life

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 5

Sophia and Charlotte feed us all, after that they walked me into the house where Martin was. He said "so you two little sluts like fucking animals to?" they both nodded. Martin smiled and said "how about you to show me what you like to do with my dog." They both said "okay." Sophia and Charlotte both sat on the sofa with their legs spread and Martin took off my bodysuit and walked me over and told me to lick them one after the other while he fucked me.

So I done as I was told and licked both their pussy's until I was told to stop. Once I had finished Martin said "so you two girls going to be good or do I need to discipline you?" they both shook they heads, but Martin said "tuff luck you sluts need to know your place." Martin went upstairs and then came back down with handcuffs and a whip and bent them over the sofa and then tied them both up and began to whip them till the asses was red raw.

After he finished he told them to walk me back outside. They done as they were told. The next few days they came out and feed us and done everything Martin said, it was like they was zombies. I know Martin was using them for sex as I could hear it every night.

A few months passed until one day Martin walked in the barn as said "well it's the going to be a new year at college soon and I am still expending my farm and need some more animals." He continued talking then the next thing I knew Charlotte and Sophia walked in with a double barrel shotgun and said "your life is over, you've fucked us one to many times."

Martin turned round and his face dropped when he seen the gun. He started to stutter as he spoke; "n-n-n-now now girls lets not be to hasty!" they both laughed and said "thanks for all the hypnosis training you have gave us and all these beautiful animals but your done." Sophia pulled the trigger and shot Martin in the chest. Then walked over to him as he breathed his last breaths and said "see you in hell bitch and blew his head off.

Sophia dragged his body out of the barn and buried him in the garden, and then she cleaned up the barn.

Charlotte said "you've all been through a terrible experience but it's about to get a whole lot different some of you: the cow and the horse have been here the longest so you will be sold on to other farms and replaced with younger sexier ones, and the rest will be rented out to pay for the upkeep of the farm, and if you don't like it then maybe you can meet the same fate as Martin,"

Later that day Sophia cleaned up the horse and Charlotte sorted the cow as there was someone coming to buy them in the morning, as for the rest off us we would be groomed and cleaned ready for the people who want to fuck us. The next morning we was woke up by the person who wanted the cow and horse it was a big dirty old man who smelled like a bottle of cider, but Sophia and Charlotte didn't care as long as he had the money.

Then through out the day people turned up to use the rest of us. I've never been fucked so many times in one day I had lost count. The Sophia said tomorrow the rest of you maybe unused as we will be receiving our new cow and horse and these are fresh face 18 year olds, who have been hypnotized already and will be used just like all of you. So I hope you all enjoyed today as it maybe your last day off fun...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.