It's a Dog's Life - Cover

It's a Dog's Life

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 4

I couldn't believe that he had taken all this girls and no one cared. Then he feed all the other animals and took me back in to the house. He said "as you can see I have been doing this for a long while and no one has stopped me and no one will I run this town." So he made me follow him everywhere all day till he felt horny then he took off my bodysuit and fucked my pussy and told me to bark while he fucked me.

It was so good and I dint want him to stop, when he did he redressed me and walked me back to the cage. This happen everyday and when he wasn't fucking me he was using hypnosis to turn me more and more in to a dog until all my thoughts was out my head.

The next day came and Martin released me from the cage for the day and he also let all the other animals out the barn so he could clean it out. Then he said "this is a lot of work for one person so tomorrow Sophia and Charlotte are going to be here to be farm hands, as looking after all you animals does need the woman's touch every so often." Then he took me in the house while all the other animals roamed free. He said to me "looks like you need a bath you're starting to smell." So he walked me upstairs and stripped me down and put me in the bath. He said "I can't wait till tomorrow when Sophia and Charlotte come they can do the cleaning and feeding jobs and I can just fuck you." Then he took me out of the bath and fucked me hard! After that he fed and dressed me and put me and the rest of the animals back in the barn.

The next morning when I woke up Martin, Sophia and Charlotte were stood at the barn door and Martin was filling them in on what they need to do. Both Charlotte and Sophia were dressed like total sluts: short skirts tight tops and plastered in make up. Then Martin said; if any of them get out line or you feel like giving them a smack use the riding crop."

They both looked around and said "it's like a reunion all our old dorm friends here. And here we are ready to fuck you all over once again."

Martin said you "girls have fun while I go and get the food for the animals." "Okay we will" they both replied. As Martin walked off they both grinned as Sophia grabbed the crop. "Who shall we work over first with this?" Sophia said "how about the horse?" Charlotte said. "No let's get the new dog she looks like she needs breaking in." as they both approached me Charlotte pulled up her skirt reveling her pussy.

"While you give her a canning she can lick my pussy then we will switch okay." Charlotte said. Then Charlotte laid on a hay bundle with her legs apart while Sophia walked me over to her. Charlotte grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards her pussy while Sophia stood behind me with the crop. "Now lick me doggy." Charlotte commanded. As I started to lick I felt the riding crop reputably hit my ass, but I didn't care as I buried my tongue deeper inside her wet pussy.

Then they switched places Charlotte took the crop and Sophia lay on the hay and forced my face in to her pussy. Once I finished they took off my body suit and pinned me down while they both took turns at eating my pussy. Then the next thing I heard was Martin's voice "well I hire you two to tidy and feed my animals and I find you fucking them. Well looks like I am going to fuck you both you dirty sluts, just like I use o when we was younger."

Charlotte and Sophia both stood up and martin said "now come here and give your cousin that lovely pussy." they both done as they were told, while he fucked them he told them how he wanted them to be his animals to but he needed them to help for now. Once he finished he said "now stop fucking the animals and feed them all, then when you're done you can bring the new dog in the house for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.