It's a Dog's Life - Cover

It's a Dog's Life

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 2

When I opened my eyes I couldn't remember anything that had happened while being hypnotized all I can remember was watching the watch sway from side to side. Then Martin said "we are all done for today I need a copy of your time table so I can work around it." So I gave him my time table and off I went back to my dorm for the day.

Both my room mates asked me where I had been and I told them I was going to be Martin's new experiment. They both giggled and said "well hope your going to give us a cut of what you make honey." I nodded my head with what I was getting paid I could spare some.

Time passed by so quickly before I knew it I was half way through my course and had been taking part in Martins experiment nearly everyday, but today I was hoping for my money. So I went to see martin at his dorm and he said "I can give you half now and the rest later." I said "okay." And took my money paid my tuition bills and gave my friends a cut with some change for me.

So I brought a few drinks Charlotte and Sophia said "why don't you go over to Martins we both know you fancy him." So I said "okay." And got changed in to the sexiest thing I had which was my skin tight mini dress and some over the knee socks. Both my friends said "now that's what men like a sexy slut."

I rushed over to Martins place with some drink knocked on his door and he opens it and lets me in. before you know it I was tied to his bed getting fucked like a whore, this was the first time I ever had sex and boy did it feel good his huge cock filling my tight pussy while he slap my ass, I was loving it. Then he untied me and said "suck my cock." So I did, for some reason I was doing whatever he said but I was having too much fun to care. So there I was sucking his cock like a lollipop until his cum filled my mouth, I smiled as I swallowed it down. Then Martin turned to me and said "well thanks for the sex and blow job you can go now."

I felt so used but couldn't say anything. I went back to my room and went straight to sleep. Then once again the time flew pasted I had reached the end of my course and had to say goodbye to the dorm and continue my work with Martin.

so I waited for him to take me to his parents place, he pulled up in his car I jumped in and he drove me to this little farm cabin in the middle of nowhere and said here's the rest of your money for last year now we can start with the second year. Now take you clothes off and put this on." Martin gave me a skin tone bodysuit and a dog collar; once again I did as I was told.

Then martin grab the money he just gave me and said "you don't be needing this now you're a dog, now sit down and I will tell you how I have trained you in to obeying my commands."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.