Learning Curve - Cover

Learning Curve

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alena finds herself broke and her so-called Bf mistreats her more than usual then throws her out. Determined to remain in school, she places an ad offering her services for money. This takes her to men and places she never dreamed off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

Alena made a noise akin to a loud squeak, but was secretly thrilled by the pressure of the hand on her mound as she was ushered into the van.

The next thing she knew, Big John was escorting her into the back of the vehicle where Ellie was already seated and laughing delightedly.

"I bet you didn't expect to get laid tonight, did you?" Ellie said, still laughing.

Not without getting paid for it, I didn't, Alena thought, but said nothing as she sat next to her new roomie.

Glenn and Sam climbed in and Sam took the wheel while Glenn moved into the back and almost shooed Ellie up from her seat then sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

"You girl's like to raise some hell?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, you know, drink some beer, maybe some tequila?" The last was Big John making his way into the rear of the van. Alena stood up making room for him to sit then plopped herself on his lap. It took several seconds before Big John's hand dropped to her crotch and she realized her skirt was almost to her waist and her panties totally exposed.

Sam, now seated behind the wheel of the van turned his head back toward the girls and said, "Maybe the girls have some ganja they want to share with us, you think?"

"Jesus, Sam, they'll think were narcs, for Christ's sake," Big John laughed.

"Well, we ain't narcs," Glenn laughed. "Fuck, we ain't cops either."

"I wouldn't mind a beer," Alena said.

Glenn reached forward and plucked a beer from the half case of Budweiser on the front passenger seat and handed it to Alena.

"Complements of the house!" he chirped, and turning to Ellie, who was squirming on his lap, asked if she wanted one too.

"Sure, I could use a beer," Ellie responded happily. Glenn reached up front and produced another beer and handed it to Ellie, who popped the top and took a long gulp.

Alena swept the group with her eyes; everyone was busy looking innocent, but she knew better. "You're all cool, right?" she asked.

"Sure, Sweetie, Big John agreed, his eyelids drooping. It was obvious that every male in the van had the same thought: How soon will we be fucking you two?

"Let's go, Man," Glenn told Sam.

"Easy, we don't want to call attention to the van," Sam said as he put the van in gear.

Alena tilted her beer can and let some flow into her mouth; "Mmmm, nothing beats a cold beer on a hot day," she said to show her appreciation.

Big John waved his and glugged down a long swallow, and then burped, "Ooop's, sorry 'bout that, ladies."

Glenn waved his hand in Big John's direction. "Don't mind him, he's a slob. He's hung like a horse, but has the manners of a pig."

"Hey, fuck you, Glennski!" Big John said then yelled out, "Hey, Sammy, take us out somewhere I can fire up a joint without Five - Oh showin' up." He turned to Alena. "You do grass?" Alena shook her head and he gave her a considered look, "Maybe you oughta stick to beer."

"No, I want to try it," Alena said, "I can use a lift."

Sam turned the van onto the interstate and absentmindedly scratched his balls, unaware or not really caring that both Ellie and Alena could see him doing it.

Reaching under the seat, Glenn produced a small bag of marijuana and deftly rolled two joints. Handing one to Big John, he lit both joints. The two men took deep tokes and held the smoke in, passing their joints to the girls who repeated the process.

"Mmmm," Alena said, more for effect than anything else. But a moment later a big rush caught her off-guard and she swayed a bit, her eyes popping. "Oh, man ... strong shit you have here!"

"Yeah, it is good shit, isn't it?" Glenn laughed. "Sam, you want a drag or two?"

"No, man, it wouldn't do, me drivin' and all, maybe later."

"Okay man," Glenn said, and passed it to Ellie, whose eyes were half-lidded from the beer and ganja.

"Wow, it is strong stuff," Ellie laughed, "but I'm getting used to it."

"You guys want another beer yet?" Big John inquired. Glenn accepted one, as did Ellie. Alena wasn't quite finished with hers and told them so.

"Gotta keep up with the Jones's," Big John laughed as he cracked his beer top open. "But, hey ... we got us some tequila here someplace, you wanna try that?"

"Um, all right, why not?" Alena said and immediately blamed the weed for it.

Big John came up with a dirty cup that had been used for similar purposes some time before and poured several ounces of tequila into it. "Got no salt, but it still goes down easy. It's pretty good shit if I say so myself."

Sam was just taking the dirt road that led back to the farm. He knew they could move things along once they were parked out of sight of the interstate.

Glenn asked Ellie if she wanted to shotgun with him.

Ellie agreed although she didn't know what it was he had suggested. Glenn sucked in a lungful and waved Ellie forward, but she didn't know what to do. "Lock lips with him so he can shoot it to you!" Big John rasped, giving her a push in the middle of the back. Ellie looked back at Glenn in some surprise, but he was telegraphing some urgency, so she leaned forward. Glenn grabbed her by the back of the head and crushed his lips to hers then poured second-hand smoke into her mouth. Ellie inhaled to scream and got a lungful of smoke.

"Oh shit!" Big John laughed. Ellie coughed and gasped and waved her hands, spilling beer here and there.

Glenn grabbed her arms. "Hey!"

Ellie coughed some more. "What the fuck!"

"You never did it before, did you?" Glenn said accusingly.

"No ... I ... I didn't." Ellie admitted.

"That's a shotgun, bitch!" Big John exclaimed. "Glenn sucks it in and gives it to you, um kind of filtered, you know?"

"Oh..." Ellie blushed. "I thought..."

"Better stick to beer," Big John told her.

"I'm fine ... I was just surprised!" Ellie insisted. She took a swig of beer, more or less just to prove she could.

"Yeah, sure," Big John said, dismissing her derisively.

"No, come on! Glenn let's try it again, Ellie insisted.

"Let Alena try it."

Alena turned to Big John expectantly. He took his hit and handed the joint to Glenn, then pulled Alena to him, gently. She went willingly and plastered her lips against Big John's and sucked in the smoke. Having had the opportunity to watch Ellie mess up and heard the resulting criticisms, she passed the test. Alena got a big hit that rolled right over her, bringing a big rush with it. She weaved and moaned and the interior of the van spun. "Want some more?" Big John inquired the lust in his voice unmistakable.

"In a minute," Alena croaked. "My mouth is dry."

"Have another beer..." Big John snorted.

Glenn was unbuttoning Ellie's top, ignoring her laughing protests as Sam drove the van away from the Mall. When the first of Ellie's breasts was exposed, he chortled, "Hey, guys, ain't this one of the nicest tits you've ever seen?"

Alena suddenly realized things were moving faster than she had thought they would. And when she heard Ellie say: "You should see Alena's; they're even nicer than mine!" a cold chill ran through her.

What the fuck? Alena recalled telling the Asian girl that her wardrobe was depleted. Ellie talked me into going to the Mall. She led us to these guys; even called them cute. Was it a coincidence that she was already outside the apartment waiting for me to come out? Had it all been planned? No, that was impossible. Too many things had to fall into place for it to happen, I'm making too much of this. I'm going to get laid, no big thing... she thought about the bulge in Big John's pants and began to smile as he pawed her breast under the cammi she wore, tweaking the nipple with his fingers. Well I feel like getting laid ... so why the fuck not?

"You like to fuck?" Big John asked. She noticed his voice cracked as he asked.

"I do," Ellie giggled, answering before Alena could. Alena glanced at her new friend and saw that Glenn's hand was already under her skirt; obviously fingering her pussy.

"Say, what nationality are you anyway?" Sam asked Ellie after glancing back at them.

Ellie quickly answered with, "I'm half Chinese, half American. Think I'm pretty, do you?" As she spoke, Ellie squeezed the sides of her top together with both hands, exposing all but her nipples to everyone in the Van. Her legs were parted enough that Alena could see her pussy in the shadowy hollow junction of her thighs.

"I think you're both beautiful," Sam answered as he maneuvered the van next to a space behind a dilapidated barn. And cut the engine.

Surprisingly, Alena felt flattered by the compliment while Ellie appeared to accept it as her due and drew Glenn down for another kiss moaning into his mouth as he continued fingering her. Ellie responded by squeezing his hardon, although it was still in his pants.

Alena found Big John cute enough in a creepy-sexy way. She really didn't think he would hurt her. Moreover, she didn't remove his less than errant hand from her breast.

"I'm told I'm a good kisser," Big John whispered in her ear. He didn't wait for Alena to reply but leaned in and put his slippery lips on hers, parting her mouth with his tongue and acting as if he was fucking her with it.

Alena had to concede that he was a very good kisser and wanting to enjoy more of them, allowed herself to relax against his firm, muscular chest. Big John caught Alena off guard when he ended a long soul kiss by asking her to take off her cammi top, saying, "I want to look at you."

"You want to what?" Alena gasped.

"I won't touch you. I just want to look."

Knowing it was going to be more than just looking at her, and that there were two other guys in the van, Alena glanced over at Ellie and saw that the oriental girl was already had Glenn's cock out and was working it in professional fashion.

I've got a strange girl for a roommate, she thought, watching Ellie caress Glenn's face with her other hand.

Grasping the way things were going, Alena decided to go with the flow and hardly hesitated before pulling her cammi up. But Big John was in a hurry and shoved her bra up, exposing her breasts to one and all in the van. He followed up by pulling the cammi over her face, saying: "You've got a great pair of perky tits."

Alena hesitated, her instincts warned her not to give up to much too soon, still she had to do something to seize back a semblance of control.

I'm not making any money today; she thought reaching behind her with shaky hands and unhooked the bra, letting it slid off her onto the floorboards of the van. Her nipples were rock hard.

Then he spoke again, "You wouldn't be a virgin, would you?"

"No."

"You like foolin' around?"

"Yeah..." she said, trying to sound sarcastic, but her words had no noticeable effect on any of the guys in the van.

Sam was watching her, ogling her tits in the rear-view mirror; and Alena hoped he was watching the road. She didn't want to wind up in the hospital, or worse.

A quick glance over at Ellie gave her pause. Ellie was already going down on Glenn.

A poke on the arm from Big John brought Alena back to the moment. She heard him repeating himself. "Okay, now lie back. Just relax. Put your hands behind your head."

Thinking he was going to resume kissing her, Alena readily complied.

"Yeah, like that. I just want to look at you. But you're hard to resist, you know?" Alena lay back on the seat; her bare skin touched the cold, slightly sticky vinyl and she knew she was growing wet.

Big John appeared to be reading her mind, for he promptly ran a hand up her skirt and rubbed her panty-covered pussy. "This one's kinda wet!" he announced to everyone's amusement.

"Betcha I'm wetter," Ellie laughed lewdly.

"She is," Sam yelled out raucously, "I can smell her pussy from here!'

"Oh, don't get disgusting on us!" Alena said, trying to defend Ellie.

"It's okay, Alena, he'll be going down on me after Glenn pumps me full of his love juice."

Alena was stunned by the coarseness of her remark, but said nothing. Big John was busy removing Alena's clothes. Ellie was doing the honors herself while Glenn knelt in front of her almost drooling with lust.

As the last vestiges of clothing left her body Alena felt confused. Was Ellie part of this or not? She decided Ellie hadn't knowingly gotten her into this, and resigned herself to getting laid by more than one guy, telling herself that it wasn't the worst thing in the world; that she'd no doubt be spreading her legs for money the next day, so why not go with the flow.

It seemed silly, but Alena was bothered more by Sam's presence than anything else. She had screwed her former boyfriend, Nick while Kathy Longstreet took it from behind from her boyfriend at the old apartment some months before. So two couples screwing was not new to Alena, but having a third party watching – worse, waiting to take the place of either Big John or Glenn when they'd finished with either Ellie or her was troublesome to her.

All such thoughts vanished the moment she felt Big John's hard cock pressing against her lower back. She already knew he was huge, but couldn't begin to guess at its size.

He cupped her breasts and ground his hips into her ass. Alena realized she was welcoming the pressure of his cock against her and moaned happily. Her legs grew weak as he plied her nipples with his large fingers. Shockwaves began pinging off her clit.

Alena thought she heard Glenn say something, but was already in a sexual fog and couldn't make the words out. Evidently, Big John understood, for he started squeezing her nipples harder.

She did hear Ellie's moan which was followed by an urgent, "YES, YES, YES!"

Craning her neck, Alena turned far enough to see that Ellie had straddled Glenn's lap and was bouncing up and down on his cock like she was riding a pony.

Something broke inside of Alena at that moment, she cried out and gripped Big John's hands, pinning them against her breasts as a sudden, very intense wave of pleasure smacked her between the eyes.

Big John straddled her thighs. "Gonna show you something," he muttered, and Glenn and Sam laughed.

He unzipped his pants and his erect cock jumped out at her. She glanced down and drew in her breath. It was awesome! It appeared to be twice the size of any cock she'd ever seen.

"Wow!" Ellie crowed. "Looks like you won the fuckin' lottery, Alena!"

Alena's eyes bulged from her head. He was thicker than a can of Coca Cola! He was so long Alena immediately concluded he would never fit it all inside her.

"Um," she began and stopped, she kept staring at his gigantic appendage. Alena was not alone in this; Ellie and Glenn had stopped fucking. Every eye in the van was on Big John's thick cock.

Big John broke the eerie silence. "You ever let your boyfriend jack off on your tits?"

Staring at his cock like a deer caught in headlights, Alena shook her head no. "Ever let him cum on your ass?" she could only shake her head. Words failed her.

"No? What the fuck are you, a goddamn tease?"

"I ... I'm not a tease," Alena managed to say, as she wondered about the possibility he might tear her apart.

Ellie was unaware that she had begun to drool as she imagined all three cocks entering her at the same time.

"Turn over," Big John told Alena. "Let me see your ass." He raised himself up a little and she turned. As she rolled over, her legs still between his, her bare thigh pressed against his balls, putting a brief, delicious pressure on his loaded testicles. When she was on her stomach he saw how her thong, pulled up tight between her legs, parted her firm, round ass cheeks and he almost tore them off but he made her take them off herself.

"Pull your panties down." Alena slid them down over her ass as far as she could. "Come on, show me your ass." She felt her wetness making her pussy lips and thighs slippery and there was a tantalizing pulsing deep in her cunt. She was confused and angry at herself for her reaction, but she arched her back and pushed her butt up towards his cock.

No one noticed that Sam was moving into the back with the others.

Glenn had his arm around Ellie's waist. She in turn had his testicles in the palm of her hand. Both looked on with concern as they saw Big John readying to enter Alena's pussy.

Alena whimpered in fear, at the same time she relished the idea of being impaled on such a prodigious member. He'll stretch the hell out of me, she thought. It'll be like having a baseball bat shoved up my twat.

Alena shifted position so that she was leaning back with her pelvis tilted up with her legs spread as wide as she could get them.

Big John's body loomed over her, blocking everyone else from view.

She shuddered in expectation of great pain, and was taken aback when he moved between her thighs and thrust his face into her crotch and began tongue-fucking her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.