The Offer From My Sister I Couldn't Refuse - Cover

The Offer From My Sister I Couldn't Refuse

Copyright© 2013 by Daddy Phil

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I have a marriage on the rocks, and a sister who does porn. After my wife cheated on me many times, my sister told me straight out that I could fuck her any time I wanted. I didn't want to be unfaithful to my wife, no matter what she had done. But my sister is so gorgeous. What's a big brother to do?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   BBW  

I couldn't stop thinking about Heather and how much I wanted her body. I mean, I've always been attracted to her. (What an understatement!) I loved seeing her pictures and videos when she got really fit and firm. But somehow seeing the new, bigger, more curvy, softer version of Heather turned me on even more.

My wife Monica is beautiful. She has a lovely body, but it's nothing like Heather's. Monica is tall, statuesque even. She has short brown hair, where Heather has had big blonde hair (which I love) for a long time. Monica has always been in great shape ... tight body. She wouldn't have it any other way. Image is extremely important to her. It's who she is. The way she looks, the possessions she has, the status of the people she hangs out with ... these things are all supremely important to her.

My sister on the other hand, is so down to earth. She accepts and even loves herself in ways that Monica could never love herself. Heather was aware that she had gained weight ... quite a bit, really. I would guess she had put on as much as fifty pounds in the last two years. But I could tell that it didn't make her feel badly about herself at all. I think that makes her all that much more attractive to me. She doesn't try to hide her body. She doesn't every hide herself, in any way. When she got naked for me at her house she was just like, "Here I am. This is my body and I love it. And, I hope you love it too. But if not, I'll still be OK."

I knew my reasons had been valid, but I got home wishing I had fucked my sister senseless when I had the chance. But I also knew that wasn't my only opportunity. I didn't think Heather was likely to rescind her offer to join her in bed anytime I wanted. But I was still plagued by the thought that I wanted to remain faithful until I made a final decision that it was over with Monica.

Of course when I returned to our cavernous house, which belonged to my dear Monica alone, she was nowhere to be found. We had planned to have dinner together, but it was no surprise that she hadn't come home, or called to say she wouldn't be there.

Thankfully my best pal called and asked me to meet for a drink. My friend happens to be a woman, so I figured maybe I could bounce some of my junk off her. Normally I wouldn't expect to get any sympathy from a female while talking about troubles with my wife. But in this case, I knew Gina had heard about Monica's antics for several years, and she was totally on my side.

"So, Gina," I said once we had gotten a corner table and ordered drinks and appetizers, "got something I want to run by you."

"Did the 'Divine Ms. Monica' get nominated for Ice Queen of the year again?" Gina asked with a little snort of laughter. "What should I wear to the awards ceremony? I'm thinking a parka. 'Course, you probably wear one of those to bed every night."

"Starting in right away, huh? You are a funny one," I replied. "On target, but funny nonetheless."

"So, what's she up to this time?"

"You know Gina, there's nobody but you I can talk to so openly about this. I just want you to know I really appreciate it."

"I know my dear. You're always there for me, so how could I not be there for you?"

"I know we support each other. But I do want you to know it matters to me. Anyway, things with Monica may be worse than ever."

"Are you finally going to do something about it?"

"Believe it or not, I'm thinking about it."

"No way! No fucking way! Are you serious, Ben?"

I twisted up my lips and nodded my head.

"I am serious, Gina. I can barely believe I'm thinking about it myself."

"So, what did she do this time? Did you finally catch her in bed with somebody else?"

"No, I haven't. I feel like I've been close a few times, but somehow she always covers her tracks."

"I don't know how you've put up with her for this long. So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm thinking about moving out."

"Wow! That's huge. Are you gonna get an apartment, or just get her to buy you a big fucking house right away?"

"I don't want anything from her, Gina."

"Get outta here. You're a lawyer. And she's loaded ten times over. You can't possibly walk away with less than a couple million a the very least."

"I didn't marry her for her money, and I don't want a divorce to be about money either. Not to mention that, while I'm a lawyer, I spend most of my time helping poor people who are being discriminated against by their landlord or employer. Monica's team of divorce attorneys would mop the floor with me."

"I doubt that. But I will say that you are unbelievable, Ben. I mean that in a really good way. It's amazing that you don't even want her money. And you've never cheated on her?"

"Of course not. You know I haven't."

"I know, I know. It's not like I haven't tried."

"Gina, stop it. You've been married longer than me."

"Yeah well, if I was going to be with someone else, it would be you, Sweetie. And you know that."

"I love you too, Honey," I said as I patted her hand. "But as much as I think you're the greatest, I don't think I want to break up two marriages at once."

"A man of virtue to the end," she replied as she squeezed my hand in return.

"Well, I don't know about that anymore."

"What do you mean? You just said you never cheated on the 'whore of the east coast.'"

"Nice way to talk. I haven't. That's the truth."

"Well then, if you haven't cheated on Monica, and you're not gonna take her for a pile of money, then what ... Wait a minute! Ben, no way! Not Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes!"

"Don't start. Nothing has happened." I then had a brief flash of blowing my load on my sister's face earlier in the day. "Well, nothing much has happened."

"You dog!" Gina exclaimed. "You fucking met someone! Don't tell me you're gonna wait to screw her. Holy shit! Who is she? Is she married?"

"Stop, OK? I really don't want Monica to be able to say that I committed adultery, no matter how many times she may have."

"You're being ridiculous. But seriously, do I know her?"

"No, you've never met her."

"So, there is a her! You really do have someone else. I'm so jealous, Ben."

"Gina, please."

"So, is she married?"

"No, she's not married."

"That's convenient, huh?"

"Yeah, whatever. I'd prefer not to look at it that way."

"So, what are you gonna do? Are you going to get an apartment."

"Well, I'm not sure. Um, you've heard me mention my sister, haven't you?"

"Sure. You never talk about her much, but I know you have a sister. Uh ... Hannah?"

"Heather."

"Oh right, Heather. Yes, you've talked about her. What about it?"

"Well, she lives not too far away, in a big house. And she said I should move in with her until I figure things out."

"Is your sister married?"

"No, not married. Never been married."

"Do you get along with her?"

"Oh yes, we've always been very close."

Another understatement.

"Then how come I've never met her? I always just figured you didn't talk about her because you couldn't stand each other or something."

"No, it's not like that at all. We get along very well."

"So, how come I've never met her?"

"Well, there is a reason for that."

"What? What reason?"

"There's a reason I've never talked much about Heather."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Gina, you have to promise not to say anything about this to anyone."

"Shit, what ... is she a spy or something? What the hell are you talking about? Does she rob banks. Ha!"

"No, no, of course not. It's nothing like that. Don't be silly."

"Well, then why are you being so mysterious about it, Ben?"

"You promise that you'll keep this between us?"

"Of course. Come on already, Ben. You're killing me here!"

"Fine. Well, here's the deal. She's ... in entertainment."

"What do you mean? Is she a celebrity or something? Are you like, Angelina Jolie's fucking brother or something? No, you couldn't be old enough for that. What do you mean, entertainment? Tell me!"

"Heather is in, adult ... entertainment, Gina."

She stopped cold and stared at me.

"What? What do you mean by that? Like, how?"

"She's a porn actress."

"What?" she said, after which her mouth hung open for a few seconds. "Get, the fuck, out of here!"

"Keep your voice down, Gina."

"This is a joke, right? You can not have kept this from me for all this time we've been friends? You suck! Seriously? Ben!"

She stretched my name out as if it had five or six "e"s. "Beeeeeen!"

"It's not a joke, Gina. I'm totally serious. For obvious reasons, I just don't talk about it."

"Does it embarrass you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.