Mil MILF
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A trip to see the in-laws in Florida leads to new suprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Big Breasts  

It was mid-morning when I awoke to the distant sound of my wife in some form of sexual delight. It soon became clear the sound was emanating from her parent's bedroom. As I entered, I was met with the sight of my wife on the bed with her legs spread wide, both hands gripping the end of the donkey dong as she pumped a good twelve inches in and out of her redden pussy lips. She was focused on the video of her mom and brother playing on the television.

On occasion my wife would put on a show of playing with herself for me. I had never actually witnessed her in the act of masturbation. We both kept it private. Plus why masturbate if the other is available to play also, right?

I was almost to the bed before she finally registered I was in the room. For a brief moment I could see she did not like the interruption but she was too far gone to say anything. The look on her face gave credence to the expression "fucking your brains out". Language skills seemed to be taking a back seat at this point. She was really getting off watching her brother and mom in action. When the video ended before she was done, she managed to speak. "Rewind it. Hurry." So I did.

When she finally could not take any more, she collapsed on the bed. The head of the dildo still stuffed in her pussy as the rest hung loosely down so the end rested on the bed. It reminded me of a large sperm tail that finally found its place.

I waited patiently for a couple minutes as she regained her composure. She let out a "Oh God" as she pulled the dildo head from her pussy, then threw it at me. I put it back in its place, unwashed.

She rolled over to face me. "So you finally got to fuck the old cow. You've wanted to do that for quite a while now. How was she?" I could feel my mouth trying to form words but nothing came out. What could I say?

"Oh, come on. You know you have wanted to fuck her since you first laid eyes on her. All my boyfriends did." I still had nothing. She continued. "Get your fill while we are here because you ain't going to be straying once we get home. Got that?" She poked me in the chest. I nodded. "Of course, I have some unfinished business once we get back home, and I don't want any grief from you. Ok?" She poked me once again as she looked towards the TV. Once again I nodded. I understood. "Who knows? Maybe we can try that three-way you've been bugging me about all these years."

Sue and I shared a bed the rest of our stay. Lisa "slept" in with her dad, but little sleep was had in either bedroom. When we got home, Steve was waiting for us at the airport. They finally showed up a couple days later, and we did manage to finally have that three-way. In fact, that became a regular occurrence. Of course, holidays were never dull when Lisa' family was in town.

When I went out of town for work a few months later, I came across that third DVD still stuck in my suitcase, obviously forgotten. As I put it in my laptop, I spotted a very pregnant Sue getting a good fucking from her brother, Dan, who I recognized from pictures. Dan was killed in Iraq back when Lisa and Steve were little. In talking to Sue, an old football injury left Bob infertile and Dan was nice enough to step up to "help out" with both Lisa and Steve. At Sue's request, I never told Lisa or Steve. I just mailed the DVD back to Sue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.