Loren - Cover

Loren

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Kylie, a black college coed, is asked to change room assignments by her sorority, she doesn't realize that her new roommate is a dominant lesbian determined to turn Kylie into her personal pussy slave!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

I had my tongue deep inside Loren's cunt when there was a knocking at her door and I jerked my head, moving as if I would get up, but the woman was quick to hold me. She had both hands on my head and she pulled my mouth hard against her and held me there.

"Come in," Loren yelled and I groaned with fear and humiliation as the door opened.

"Hey Loren ... Oh wow!" a girl laughed and I was grateful I couldn't see her as I had no choice but to keep eating Loren's pussy.

"Hi Cheryl, come on in," Loren said. "Close the door, huh?"

"Got yourself a little girlfriend?" the other woman asked and Loren was nodding happily.

"My new roommate, Suzy," Loren replied. "She's making herself at home."

"I see that," Cheryl giggled. "Shit! A nigger too!"

"What?" Loren asked sharply.

"I said you got a little nigger," Cheryl said, missing Loren's tone completely.

"Look out," Loren pushed me away and she was off the bed quick.

I blinked, sitting back on my heels as Loren grabbed a fistful of the other girl's hair, which was long and brown.

SLAP!!

Loren smacked her friend across the mouth, hard too!

"Owww ... Fuck!"

"You ever say that again and I'll kick your racist ass all over campus, you get it?" Loren demanded, holding the girl by the hair and drawing her hand back, actually making a fist.

"I get it!" Cheryl practically screamed.

"Now tell her you're sorry," Loren dragged the girl by the hair across the carpet and pushed Cheryl's face down close to mine.

"I'm ... Sorry," Cheryl winced. "Fuck ... Alright? I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"You meant it," Loren let her go and pushed the other girl away so that Cheryl stumbled back, all red faced now and looking like she was going to cry.

"Jesus ... Loren!" she rubbed her freshly stung cheek and frowned.

"I ever hear that word again, I'll slap the shit outta you," Loren promised the other girl. "Now get out of here."

"Fine, whatever..." Cheryl muttered and she left quickly, slamming the door behind her.

"If anybody talks to you like that, you tell me," Loren stared at me and I nodded. "I mean it, I don't care who it is. You're nobody's nigger, Suzy."

"Okay," I said softly and I couldn't help but smile, probably the first one I ever gave to her. The first one I can remember anyway. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me," Loren smiled back. "People like that insult all the rest of us."

"Yeah," I nodded and I couldn't tell you what I was feeling. I mean it was like, wow! She smacked the hell out of that girl, a friend of hers, for me. I mean, maybe Loren felt insulted too, like she said, but mostly I had to believe she'd done it for me. Because she really cared and that was just ... warm, all through me.

"She'll tell everyone else," Loren laughed. "That'll be good."

"Do you, um..." I licked my lips.

"Do I what?" she smiled patiently and I sensed that we'd found a connection somehow, a weak one, but there was something between us.

"I just never saw a girl ... fight before," I said softly.

"Yeah?" Loren shrugged. "Don't worry, I'm pretty tough."

"Yeah," I swallowed hard and I believed her.

She was pulling her t-shirt off and now I could see her small tits. They were like A-cups at the most, with dark brown nipples, not very big around, but half an inch long and pointing straight out. She was naked, like I was, and Loren looked like a boy, well, no. She looked like a girl, but she was so firm, so muscular. I could see her abdominal muscles and the sinews in her legs. There was no fat on her at all, Loren was hard and impossibly strong, I thought. She was beautiful, that was the word in my head and I swallowed hard, looking away and feeling shy suddenly as I knelt there.

"Come on, we're going to take a shower," Loren said, holding out her hand for me to take. "When I take a shower, you take a shower too. That's another rule."

"Okay," I nodded, feeling her hand take mine and she pulled me to my feet.

"You'll wash my back," she grinned. "My front too, that's what a pussy slave does for her Mistress."

"Is that what you are?" I cleared my throat, speaking softly. "My Mistress?"

"Yeah," Loren laughed, reaching to pull the hair from my eyes. "But don't be calling me that or anything. I'm just Loren and you're my Suzy, we don't need any games."

"I'm Kylie," I giggled and Loren shook her head.

"Not yet," she said. "You gotta prove it first."

"What?" I asked, but Loren was pointing at her dresser.

"My bathroom stuff is over there, in the blue bag," she said. "Get some towels too."

It was getting close to dinner time, around five in the afternoon, so there were a few girls in the showers, getting cleaned up after their afternoon classes. It was a community shower too, just a big pink tiled room with a dozen showerheads around it. I followed Loren and most of the other girls in there smiled at her, saying hello and Loren greeted them back. She really was a star and everyone knew it. If that made her a little egotistical or whatever, I guess Loren had a right to be.

"Right here..." Loren said and she turned on the shower, looking at me. " ... Go ahead."

I glanced around nervously and some of those girls were smiling, a few sharing little looks and giggles, but Loren didn't care. She was waiting for me to start washing her body and so I just tried to ignore everyone else and I found her soap and a soft body sponge and I started washing her slowly beneath the hot spray.

I started with her back and shoulders, getting Loren's pale body slippery with a thick lather from the coarse sponge and she was enjoying that. Loren watched me over her shoulder, smiling and nodding as I worked her muscular back and sides, moving towards her ass which was round and rock solid, I swear. There was no bounce to her at all, but she had a nice shape too, no doubt about that.

"Use your tits," she told me and I blinked at the woman. "On my back, come on, like this..."

Loren took my hands, pulling me around her so that I was standing close, my tits rubbing against her soapy back, my tummy too and we were close enough in height that the top of my sex, the soft swell of my mound rubbed her ass. I still held the soap in one hand and the sponge in the other and Loren told me to wash her front like that, while I hugged her from behind.

It was incredibly sexy and something I'd never imagined myself doing. Washing another woman's tits and taut stomach, sliding my soapy hands all over her front while I worked my own body against Loren's back. I was sliding around, up and down slowly, feeling my hard nipples burn with excitement and my pussy was melting inside. I was intensely excited by this and I realized that the reason, as much as anything else, was the fact that we were being watched. Six other women were in there with us, staring as I massaged Loren's hard body with mine.

"Wash my cunt," Loren breathed, spreading her legs as I dropped my hands, sliding the slim bar of soap across her pubic hair, working it into a lather and then bringing the sponge down there as well.

At some point I lost those, dropping the soap and sponge and just using my hands, my fingers digging at the woman's sex while I pressed my cheek against her shoulder. The water was so hot, falling over us and inside I felt a fire burning, a confused and wonderful flame that was consuming my doubts completely. I was falling in love, impossible as that seemed. I was making love to the woman in public, putting myself on display for those other women, those strangers.

I fingered Loren eagerly, rubbing her clit with my left hand while my right worked to spread the soft walls of her cunt. I was pumping my fingers in and out of her slowly, curling them and twisting, making the woman moan softly, wriggling her ass against my body as I moved. Loren braced herself against the cool wall with her palms and arched her back. We were fucking, there's no other word for it. I wanted to make her cum, feel Loren's orgasm running across my fingers and her cunt clasping at my gentle penetration.

"Ohhh ... Fuck..." Loren sighed, turning her mouth to find mine and I kissed her, my ears filled with the soft gasps and giggles of those other women.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth and I sucked on it hard, making desperate sounds to let everyone know how powerless I truly was. That was the thing driving me now. My submission and humiliation were complete and it was what Rodney had been unable to give me. He loved me too much, or only in the wrong way perhaps. He wouldn't take me the way Loren had, and force me to do the things I lusted for secretly in my heart. I needed this, I knew it instinctively and perhaps Loren did as well.

I was going to cum too, I thought and I hadn't felt like that at all before this. I'd been aroused and wet and terribly excited at times, but this was insane. I was getting off on it and I worked my black tits against Loren's white back harder, tilting my hips and spreading my own legs, looking for pressure on my throbbing clit. I wanted to feel something hard against me, a small touch was all I needed and I would have cum quickly.

"Enough ... That's good ... Wash my legs..." Loren breathed and she hadn't cum yet either, I knew that, but she was stopping us and I groaned softly.

There was no further protest, however, I just nodded weakly and drew a breath, sliding down slowly until I was on my knees where I belonged. I washed Loren's legs then, picking up the forgotten soap and sponge and I went out of my way to demonstrate my submissiveness. I washed Loren's ass thoroughly, sliding my soapy fingers between her cheeks while those women stared at me. I washed her anus and more, I pushed a soapy finger into Loren's ass slowly, wondering if this was what she wanted and knowing she did when the girl pushed her ass back for me, offering me her tight little hole.

"Use your tongue," Loren suggested loudly and I hesitated at the happy gasps and giggles coming from those other women, but only for a second.

I pressed my mouth to Loren's asshole and pushed tongue out tentatively, taking a lick of this woman's most private place and then another. She didn't force me or hold me, Loren merely offered herself and commanded and I burned deeply with embarrassment, tonguing the white girl's asshole harder and then sucking on it, kissing her tight pink sphincter. I was loud and sloppy and trying to work my tongue inside and I did, just the tip penetrating into Loren's rectum and she groaned and rocked her hips against the pleasure my mouth was giving her.

"Nice ... Good, baby," Loren breathed and after some three or four minutes she reached down to push me away. "Alright, enough playing with my ass, Suzy. Wash my feet now."

I washed her feet as she ordered, lifting them one at a time and massaging them as much as anything else, working my hands around the soles and between her toes. I washed Loren everywhere until she was satisfied and then I washed her hair, gently scrubbing her scalp with my fingers, carefully and slowly. I had her completely clean before she would let me wash myself while those women watched. Loren left me alone with them, moving into the other room to dry herself and I felt suddenly lonely and vulnerable.

I averted my eyes from their gaze, those half-dozen white girls, all of them strong and athletic. They'd been in no rush to finish their own showers, content to enjoy my little display with Loren and now one of them called to me.

"Hey, how about washing my ass too?" the girl said with a giggle and I closed my eyes.

"Go on, don't be shy," another girl laughed and I hurried to finish my shower.

"Maybe next time," the first girl said as I walked past a minute later and she reached out to slap my butt playfully.

"Stop it!" I frowned, knowing I sounded like a little girl, but I couldn't help it. That just made them giggle anyway and I shivered with the pleasure of my humiliation.

"Come here..." Loren grabbed my arm and I wasn't even dry yet.

"Wha..." I blinked rapidly as Loren, still naked and sitting on a long wooden bench, pulled me across her knees.

SLAP!!

She spanked my ass hard, my dark wet skin sounding loud in the changing area. I jerked with the small explosion of pain and she did it again, spanking my ass hard and for no reason at all that I could tell. Loren just wanted to spank me and of course those girls had to come see what the commotion was.

"Oh shit!" a girl laughed.

They were all laughing and I felt my eyes filling with tears as Loren spanked my bare black ass for a long two minutes, maybe three. I was sore by then, my ass feeling swollen and burning from the stinging slaps she was delivering at a methodical pace. I didn't struggle though, not at all, I just accepted it with soft whimpers and the occasional sob if she happened to catch me especially hard with her palm.

"That's better," Loren decided finally, not spanking me anymore, but rubbing my tender butt with her strong hand. "What are you looking at?" Loren looked at the other girls. "You never saw someone get spanked before?"

"Uhhh..." one of them laughed nervously. "Not like that."

"Well, now you have," Loren chuckled. "Get up, Suzy. Get our stuff."

"Alright, Loren," I swallowed hard, standing up slowly and rubbing my butt. I ignored the other women as best I could and we left them there talking about what they'd seen and laughing about it.

"Everybody's gonna know you're my pussy slave, Suzy," Loren said as we walked towards our room. "Get used to it."

"I know," I said softly and I really did, it was obvious now that Loren had no intention of keeping our relationship a secret, whatever it was.

"You're not in the closet anymore," she smiled at me. "It's better this way, believe me. I came out when I was thirteen."

"Oh," I nodded, like I understood what she meant, but I was a little lost.

"Freaked my parents out, you know," she shrugged, opening our door and letting me go in first. "But they got used to it. So will yours."

"M-Mine?" I almost dropped the stuff I was carrying.

"Well, yeah," Loren grinned at me. "Don't worry, we'll tell them that you're gay together."

"We can't ... I can't..." I stared at her. "I'm not gay!"

"I wanna see the look on their faces when you tell them you love my cunt," Loren said happily. "That's the best part."

"Loren..." I gasped, almost rolling my eyes in disbelief.

I followed her into our room, and that was how I thought of it. Ours, hers and mine, and I might have been surprised by how quickly I'd grown used to that idea. I was accepting a lot of things that I wouldn't have believed possible and the interest in me, the excitement was total. I felt as if Loren had me under a spell of some kind. It was the only explanation.

"I know, you can't do it yet," she stepped close to me, taking my face in her hands. "But you will, Suzy."

Loren kissed me then, softly at first and I moaned as her tongue entered my mouth. I was holding our soap and shampoo and the sponge, and Loren was kissing me like she was the love of my life. It was crazy and I felt confused all over again, like I couldn't get my balance. Everytime I turned around Loren was doing something to confuse me, saying something to send my emotions spinning. I was still trying to deal with being here, not to mention Rodney, and the idea that everyone would know and now the thing with my parents. I'd known this woman for one afternoon and I felt like I was on drugs. Nothing made sense!

"Fuck! You're the most beautiful girl I ever saw," Loren licked her lips, staring into my eyes. "I'm gonna fall in love with you, Suzy."

"I'm Kylie," I sighed and Loren just laughed.

"You want to be Kylie?" Loren asked me and I didn't know what to say. "You can be Kylie again, as soon as you call your boyfriend and tell him you're queer."

"Wha ... What?"

"Kylie's straight. Kylie's got a boyfriend, remember?" Loren smiled. "So dump the cock, and tell him Kylie loves my pussy."

"B-But..."

"And then you can be Kylie," Loren said with a shrug. "Otherwise, you're still Suzy."

"I can't do that," I swallowed hard.

"Right, see?" Loren shrugged. "You're not ready to be my Kylie, are you Suzy?"

"I don't understand," I sighed. "I need to think."

"No, you need to get dressed," Loren decided. "We're going out, hit some parties. That's another rule."

"What rule?" I asked, feeling hopeless.

"When I go out, you go with me," Loren said. "You're my girlfriend, my pretty little femme bitch, so I want you to dress nice all the time. Something kinda slutty, but tasteful, I like that."

"Slutty?" I blinked at her. "I don't ... I'm not ... A slut."

"You don't have to be a slut to look like one," Loren laughed. "Open your bag and let me see what you have in there."

I hadn't even unpacked yet, that's how crazy the afternoon had been. I'd been spanked and humiliated, forced to suck Loren's pussy and masturbate her in the shower. I'd cleaned her room and gotten Loren into a little fight, sort of, but I hadn't really moved in, not yet. She watched me as I opened my bag and started taking out my clothes, handing them to her so Loren could pass judgment on my wardrobe and so far it wasn't looking good.

"Nope ... Nope..." Loren sighed. " ... No! What's with all this crap? You look like you raided the Salvation Army or something. Are you Amish?"

She was holding up a long skirt, like most of them were, dark with a white lace hem and I giggled, feeling slightly embarrassed because it did look sorta ... Amish. All of my clothes were conservative though. I'd never dressed slutty or even sexy; it was something utterly alien to me. Rodney had tried a few times to get me into something sexy for our dates, but I'd always refused.

"We're gonna have to go shopping this weekend," Loren decided. "This is no good. None of it."

"It's ... All I have," I said, kneeling at her feet and biting my lip.

"I got something for you, but just for tonight," Loren said and she was getting up, looking through her dresser and all her clothes were just stuffed in the drawers it looked like.

"Here..." she threw a t-shirt at me, " ... And, oh ... These..."

I caught a pair of shorts, some serious short shorts in pink denim. The t-shirt was cotton and baby blue and I held it up and it was going to be too small for me, I could tell that immediately.

"Queer Nation," I read aloud, blinking at the pink letters and Loren giggled.

"It's a souvenir. Sorta special, so don't get it stained," she said and I looked at her. "Well, put it on, Suzy."

"It isn't gonna fit," I said, but I sensed Loren wasn't going to care about that and I was reaching for my bra.

"No bra," Loren shook her head. "Gimme that. You don't ever wear a bra anymore, understand? Your tits are immaculate!"

"Um ... Alright," I said, tossing my bra to Loren who promptly threw it in her little round trashcan next to her desk.

I stood up, slowly, still naked, since that was one of the rules, and I pulled the t-shirt on over my head. It was tight around my tits, unbelievably tight, and the short sleeves barely covered my shoulders. It didn't even come down far enough to cover my belly button, not even close. The back of the shirt hugged my body, but the front merely hugged my tits, beneath them the t-shirt just hung sort of loose and tried to ride back up against the pressure. I had to tug it back down every few minutes or the bottoms of my breasts were quickly exposed.

"Shorts too," Loren said, smiling at me. "You can wear panties if you want."

"Thanks," I almost smiled as I found a pair of white bikini panties to wear.

"Not those!" Loren laughed. "God ... Put these on."

She tossed me a red thong, a tiny one and I stared at it. I wasn't even sure how to put it on; there was nothing but a couple strings and a red bit of triangle. I figured it out though, feeling my blood burn hot under Loren's watchful eyes and I pulled the thong into place carefully, so that almost covered my pussy. The thin back ran over my asshole and up, between my black cheeks and I stared down at myself for a second.

"Tomorrow I want you to shave your cunt." Loren said, eyeing my thin black bush. "I want you neat down there, like a little fuckin' girl, okay?"

"Alright," I agreed softly, pulling up the shorts now and they were small too, but not too bad.

They fit my waist and hips okay and the legs were large enough for my thighs, since Loren was actually a little bigger than me that way, but they were so short! They barely covered my ass, truthfully, and I felt like half of my butt was hanging out the back, but that was just my imagination mostly. I was showing every inch of my long black legs and that was way more daring than I wanted to be.

"Now, that's hot!" Loren grinned at me. "You should be wearing shorts like that all the time. You got legs from hell, you know that?"

"I do?" I giggled nervously, snapping those shorts closed and zipping them up.

"Oh yeah, Suzy," Loren sighed. "You're gorgeous."

"Thank you," I said, looking down shyly and my heart thumped and I didn't understand it, but I was more than a little pleased by her reaction.

"Hey, get my cock out of the nightstand there," Loren pointed to the small cabinet next to her bed.

"What?" I didn't understand her.

"The drawer there, open it up," she said and the girl was pulling a t-shirt, one of those ribbed tank top sort over head.

"Oh!" I blinked rapidly as I found what Loren wanted. It was a dildo, a very large and lifelike thing, cream colored with veins and a smooth circumcised head, even a bair of testicles hanging down as I picked it up gently. It was surprisingly heavy and very firm, but almost soft as well and I'd never touched a dildo in my life before. I'd never touched any sort of cock, not even Rodney's, and I felt my heart flutter nervously.

"Yeah, bring it over here," Loren chuckled and she was still naked but for that t-shirt. "Do you like my cock, Suzy?"

"Um," I didn't know what to say. It had straps and a molded base and when I gave it to her, Loren started putting the dildo on, quickly and easily, like she'd been doing it her whole life. I just stepped back and stared at her, feeling my body burn. It was like seeing something very private, as if catching my parents having sex or something, I don't know. I was humiliated by the experience of just seeing Loren fitting that obscene toy around her hips.

"You like it, don't you?" Loren breathed, stroking her cock slowly with her fist now. The color was vey close to her own natural skin tone and it looked almost real, although obviously it wouldn't fool anyone.

"I never..." I swallowed hard. "I don't know."

"I do," she laughed. "Give it a kiss, come on. Get on your knees and give my cock a kiss so he knows you love him."

"W-What?" I stared at her and Loren just shook her head. "You heard me, do you want another spanking already, Suzy?"

"No," I whispered.

"Then be a good little slut and get on your knees," she said. "Don't tell me you've never kissed a dick before."

"I haven't," I said seriously. "We never ... I don't know how or anything."

"Fuck!" Loren grinned at me and licked her lips. "Do you know how sexy that is? Just kiss it, later I'll teach you how to suck it."

I did as Loren told me, moving slowly but without any complaint. I knelt down in front of her and the woman just stood there, hands on hips and smiling. She urged me on with soft words, but that was all, and I new it was just plastic, or rubber or whatever, but it looked real and Loren was wearing it and I closed my eyes.

"Mmmm ... Good girl," Loren said and then she stroked my hair as my lips touched the swollen head of her cock. I kissed it for her and then, for no real reason, I kissed her muscular thighs, first the left and then right, on either side of her cock and just below the straps that held it in place. Loren didn't say anything about that, but I could tell she was pleased and for some reason that made me warm all over and I smiled shyly, looking away as I stood up again.

"Make yourself beautiful now," Loren told me. "I mean it, seriously hot. We're going out."

"Okay," I whispered and looked around for my purse, feeling both frustrated and relieved that Loren didn't want me to do anything else with her cock and for a brief second I'd imagined that thing inside me. That was a scary thrill and I pushed the thought away, knowing it was crazy, but I'd had similar thoughts about Rodney, from time to time, and I knew a part of me was eager to lose my virginity.

I also knew I was beautiful and the idea of making myself up for another woman wasn't something I wanted to think about really, but Loren ... I found my eyes drawn to her, like she was a magnet and I just couldn't help it. She was in charge, much more so than my boyfriend had ever been with me. I liked that, strange as it sounds. I wanted that from the person I was with and Rodney had always respected me too much maybe. When I said no to something he backed off, he didn't put me over his knees and spank me. Why did I like that so much?

Guilt filled me, as it had all afternoon, coming and going as my thoughts turned. Now it was back because I was betraying the man I loved. I was brushing my hair for Loren, for a white woman. I'd painted my lips red just for her, used a bit of mascara, some eye shadow. I wore my diamond earrings, not large ones, just small studs, but they'd been a gift from Rodney and I liked them. I tugged that t-shirt down as it tried to ride high on my swollen breasts, the words "Queer Nation" there for anyone to see.

"Give me this," Loren was right there when I stood up, taking out my left earring and smoothing my hair. "Just in the right ear from now on, Suzy."

"Why?" I asked, watching as she tossed the other on onto the dresser.

"Cause, it means you're a pussy licker," she laughed and the girl was dressed like a boy.

She wore jeans and boots, a flannel shirt tucked in and unbuttoned to show a ribbed tank top underneath. The sleeves were rolled up and Loren's short blonde hair was combed back from her smooth forehead. She had her six earrings in her right ear and some big silver rings on her fingers. The lump in her pants, the bulge, was unmistakable and I glanced at it nervously. Loren had tucked that cock inside her jeans, somehow, and it was coiled and waiting now, and it gave the girl a masculinity somehow. She was a girl, but she could have been a rather pretty young man too, at first glance, but not effeminate. Loren didn't move like a girl, not at all and it was confusing for me, like everything else about her.

"Where are we going tonight?" I asked, desperately wanting to overcome my meekness.

"I'm going to show you off, baby," Loren smiled. "Grab your purse and change your shoes. You got any heels? I know you got one pair, put them on."

"Okay," I agreed and I took off the leather sandals I was wearing and put on the only real pair of heels I owned, some two inch dress shoes in black leather that I seldom wore.

"Better," Loren nodded her approval, smiling at the way those shoes pushed my tits out one way and my ass out the other. "You look nice, Suzy."

"Thank you," I smiled shyly. "So do you."

"Do I?" she laughed. "Am I handsome?"

"Yeah," I decided, telling her the truth because she did look like a boy, albeit a pretty one.

"You're learning now, huh?" she sighed happily. "Where have you been all my life?"

"I dunno," I giggled and she was taking my hand.

"You stay close to me all night, understand?" Loren was speaking as we walked towards the stairs. "I'm not gonna go looking for you and if I see you flirting with another girl, I'll kick her ass and spank yours."

"I know," I nodded.

"You know that, do you?" she grinned at me. "You don't know anything yet, Suzy."

We went down the three flights slowly, mostly because I wasn't used to moving very fast in those heels, but Loren was patient enough. When we got to the bottom she stopped me before I could open the door, pushing it open for me and holding it like a real boy might and I smiled at that.

Loren pulled me into the commons, which like the center of social life at the dorm. Sort of a combination living room, recreation room, lounge, whatever. There were about a dozen girls in there, probably more and I swallowed hard as Loren pulled me into the middle of it. I wanted to tug my t-shirt back down because it had been pulled up enough that the swell of my breasts was obvious, like my nipples which had suddenly popped hard and burning with my humiliation.

"Hey guys, this is Suzy," Loren said carelessly. "My new roommate."

"Hi Suzy ... Hey Suze ... Hmmm, Suzy..." most of the girls greeted me, one way or another. Some of them just shrugged and had no interest, others giggled, and one or two of them gave me hungry, mannish looks that made me shiver and I found myself clinging to Loren

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.