Not a High School Slut - Cover

Not a High School Slut

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

Well, Jace had succeeded at his first opportunity, but the two men had not been expecting him. The real test was going to be when Jace faced determined men who were aware of his presence. Once the cops arrived, Jace flew even higher and headed for another likely place to find trouble.

He dropped back to the ground in an alley some distance from his first escapade. There should be some action around here because it was near a couple of movie theater complexes. Jace walked for only two blocks before he was accosted by three men who were muggers if there ever were any. "Okay, Honky, hold it right there and give us all of your valuables. That's a snappy piece of bling in that wristwatch, so we'll take it first."

They were so confident of themselves that the muggers did not even try to move Jace into an alley or other dark place. The man reached for the watch, and Jace went into action. He jerked the extended wrist hard enough to dislocate the arm at the shoulder. The man was so surprised that he screamed in pain, but did not move. The man on the left said, "What's the problem, bro?" He had no time to do anything else because Jace kicked him in the knee and broke it.

That man fell to the sidewalk and fainted from the pain. This was more than enough for the third man who pulled a gun and fired. Were it not for the frozen air armor that Jace was wearing, he would have a very uncomfortable hole in his chest. As it was, the bullet hit Jace and flattened itself on the armor that Jace was wearing.

The fool fired three more times, and Jace lost his patience. Jace drew his gun and fired one shot into the belly of the third man. The bullet mushroomed on contact and tore a gaping entrance hole in the man's gut. The bullet did not exit his body because it had lost so much energy doing damage to the man it hit. Jace was happy to see that the bullet performed as desired and would not have caused damage to anyone else nearby.

By this time, the first man tried to draw a gun and Jace shot him, also in the gut. The results were the same as with mugger number three, so there were three men on the ground not able to call for help. Jace called 911 and asked for cops and medical assistance. He explained why he needed help and hung up. That was when he realized that it was not very smart to make multiple calls to 911 from his own cellphone. Something would have to be done about that tomorrow. Again, Jace flew to the roof of a nearby building and waited on the cops. He left as soon as they showed up.

Jace continued his patrol for a couple of more hours, but that was all he could find to deal with. There was one false alarm where a couple were sitting on a bench and the girl was pushing at her date and telling him to keep his hands to himself, but a quick scan of her mind showed that she was only role playing. Jace smiled and left them alone.

When he got home, everybody wanted a detailed report of what had happened that night, and Ann was especially interested. That was when she decided to go with Jace the next time he went on patrol. By this time, Ann had moved into Jace's bed and was on the birth control shots. We now had three broadcasts of mutual orgasms almost every night, and all of us were getting all of the sex we could handle, even the "kids."

Jace had no qualms about taking Ann with him when he went out the next evening. However, he did make sure that she was wearing her frozen air armor over her whole body before he would let her into the cab of the pickup. They drove to Burlington and parked in a paid parking lot where the pickup would be safe. This time, they patrolled near the University campus as a couple on a date. Ann suggested that this might make them more attractive to muggers.

They were walking through a grove of trees with Jace's arm over Ann's shoulder and his hand under her bra fondling her left breast. This was part of their cover, but both of them were thoroughly enjoying the side effects. Ann's right hand was rubbing across Jace's butt. They gave the perfect picture of a couple enjoying each other's company and headed for even more intimate contact. Ann was wearing a skirt, but she had on a Spandex long girdle that looked like very tight shorts. She was not worried about showing off her pussy to the public, but she did not want to shock anybody, so she kept herself covered.

They were well in among the trees when they were confronted by four men in their 20s. They might not have been college students, but they gave that impression. The men quickly surrounded the couple and one said, "Hey, Boys, it looks like we found a juicy one. Art, take care of the boyfriend and we'll have some fun with the bitch."

Jace and Ann went into immediate action. Art was preparing to hit Jace in the head with some sort of blackjack, but Jace spun around and caught him in the side of the neck with the edge of his open hand. The "karate chop" did not kill the man, but it put him out with a concussion when his brain was snapped to one side by the force of the blow. It was like being hit with a steel bar weighing about 10 pounds and moving at 20 MPH. Jace was going to have to work on that because it could have been a killing blow if he had missed his mark only slightly.

Meanwhile, Ann took care of the spokesman: she caught him in the balls with a well-placed kick that ruptured one testicle. She, too, needed some practice to moderate her strike. Anyway, the other two men were disabled with broken knees, and Jace decided that a crushed testicle was ample punishment for the intended rape. That left each man with one functioning testicle, but it should be an adequate reminder to mend his ways.

This time, Ann made the call to 911 using a prepaid cellphone she had picked up at K-Mart. They flew up into the treetops to escape notice when the cops showed up. All of the men needed hospitalization, and the cops called for medical assistance. This broke up a string of rapes at the campus, and everybody was happy.

The couple flew to another secluded location and dropped to the ground. This time, there were so many couples making out there, that Jace and Ann decided to move their patrol to downtown Burlington to see what they could do about muggers.

This seemed to be a quiet night, so they next moved to a residential section of town to see if they could prevent a break in. They were skulking among the shadows when there was a mental screech for help, the likes of which they had never before heard. They flew to the source of the call for help and found a babysitter being raped by one man while two others were in the process of kidnapping twin girls about 9 years old.

Jace took care of the rapist by pulling him off the babysitter and throwing him across the room. He then bound the rapist in frozen air and turned back to the girl being raped. The man had succeeded in penetrating her, but had not ejaculated. The babysitter had not been a virgin, so she was not as emotionally traumatized as she might otherwise have been. Jace told her to remain lying on the sofa while he helped Ann with the kidnappers.

Ann had entered the girls' bedroom like a wolverine on the prowl. She slapped one of the kidnappers on the side of the head with the intent to separate him from the little girl he was grappling with. Ann was a bit excited, so her slap was somewhat harder than she had really intended. The kidnapper was knocked into the wall hard enough to leave a mark in the plasterboard. He was unconscious when he hit the floor in a heap.

The second kidnapper had knocked out the other girl with chloroform, and was preparing to bind her wrists when Ann attacked him. Most of her anger had been vented on the first kidnapper, so she was more "gentle" with this one. She thumped the back of his head to knock him unconscious and let him also fall to the floor.

Jace arrived at this point and congratulated Ann on her performance. This tickled the girl's ego and only served to increase her love for her brother. The two kidnap victims were freed and told to lie back on the bed. There did not seem to be any immediate need for medical help for the three kidnappers, so Ann concentrated on doing what she could to help the little girls, and Jace returned to the older girl on the couch.

He was interested in how she had been able to make the mental call for help, but an examination of her mind showed no special propensity for telepathy. Jace concluded that it was just her extreme fright that had made it possible for her to call out the way she did. Nevertheless, Jace planted a command deep into her subconscious for her to call him if she ever became more mentally active.

He then explained to her that they had no relationship to the police, and she would need to call them after he and Ann left. All he could get from the girl was that the three men broke in about 20 minutes earlier and attacked her. Two men went after the girls while the third man stayed behind to rape her. There was nothing else that she could tell Jace.

Jace was suspicious of the circumstances of the attack and attempted kidnapping. He could see from the condition of the house that the parents were certainly not rich, so ransom could not be the reason for the attack. The only way he could get that kind of information was from the three attackers. Ann, I am about to go through this bastard's mind to try to find out why they wanted to kidnap the girls. Please see what you can find out, then we can swap just in case we miss something the first time through.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.