Not a High School Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

There were still a few weeks until school started, so I was on scouting duty to see which of the five boys on my list I wanted to be next. Meanwhile, to take up the slack, I had another outing with Joey Lewis. I tracked him down in the nearest mall and had him broken loose from his friends and at my house in what may have been record time. Yes, he was as anxious to fuck me again as I was to give him another ride.

This time, Mom happened not to be home so we parked our bicycles in the back yard and went to my bedroom. This was decorated in the usual girl's pink art deco style. Frankly, I was tired of it, but I was afraid of scaring boys off if I used a more adult style. However, when I saw Joey's reaction to the stuffed toys, I knew that they had to go!

We were both wearing a tee-shirt and jeans, so there was not much to undressing. For the fun of it, I was not wearing a bra since I did not yet need one, and I liked the way my nipples stuck out and pushed the shirt. My lack of a bra was obvious to any boy who cared to look. Yes, I was working on an image for high school.

By the time he was naked, Joey's cock was at full staff, and it almost looked like it would break off if it were bumped the wrong way. He grinned as I used it as a leash to drag him to the bed. I'd had my first laser treatment, so my pussy was as bare as it was possible to get. The way Joey stared at it was enough to make me decide to give him his first lesson in oral sex.

I could tell just by looking at him that he'd had taken a shower before dressing for the mall, so I had no qualms about giving him a blowjob. Mom had given me some pointers on what constituted a good blowjob, and she had told me what to expect from cunnilingus, so I figured that I was fully prepared to hold a class in oral sex 101. I figured that I should get Joey into the mood by starting off with the blowjob.

I had him lie on the bed on his back and I climbed up beside him on my hands and knees with my head at his crotch and my hips close to his head. Joey was absolutely shocked when I kissed the head of his cock: it took an involuntary jump that told me that he had never done this before. I took his cock in my left hand and aimed the head at my mouth. This time, I did not let my lips touch the tip of his cock, but waited until I could take his whole cock into my mouth before I touched him just behind the helmet with my lips.

I closed my lips fully around his cock and laved his helmet with my tongue. I kept this up for a minute or so: long enough to peak Joey's interest, but not long enough to make him come. That was when I got my first taste of Joey's precum. It was not bad: kind of bland, but salty. Mom had told me not to expect to much from my first taste, but to keep going unless the taste was just something I couldn't stand. Well, so far, so good, so I continued to move my tongue around as I slid my lips down his cock shaft. I knew that I could control my gag reflex, so I was not worried, but I did not want to deep throat Joey so early in the game.

I stopped the penetration when I reached my fingers, and I started to back up. As I withdrew, I slid my gripping hand up his cock in a jacking motion. When my lips reached the flaring edge of his helmet, I stopped and laved his helmet again with my tongue. That was all Joey could take! He began to come with a full delivery of jizz into my mouth. The taste was not much different from his precum, so I swallowed it without hesitation. Joey's reaction was a great sigh and a groan of pleasure.

"Margie, that was great. It was almost as good as when we fucked the other day. I hope that you will do that for me again sometime."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. It was fun for me, too." Actually, I did enjoy the feeling of power it gave me to be able to control somebody else that easily. I guess that was just the female in me coming through.

"Joey, would you be willing to do the same kind of thing for me?"

"Oh, my God, would I!?! But I've never done it before, so you will have to tell me what to do."

So as not to frighten him too much, I lay down on my back and had him get between my legs. Since this was his first time, I wanted to start him off with something easy, so I told him to lick my outer pussy lips from the bottom to the top of my slit. Joey started in with a bit too much pressure, so I had him back off a little. We soon had the amount of applied pressure adjusted to my liking, and I let Joey lick away. I did have to slow him down a little bit, but he was soon moving at the right speed and pressing just hard enough to give me a pleasure that I had never before encountered. It was not like fucking, but it was almost as good!

After a while, I had him shift so that his tongue was sliding through my slit. That way, he was able to lick both my inner and outer lips at the same time. Occasionally, he bumped my clit with his tongue, and that was like an electric charge running through my whole body! The amazing thing to me was that Joey seemed to enjoy what he was doing, so I let him continue while my sexual anticipation built up.

Joey was doing a great job of licking, but then he took a little initiative and pushed his tongue into my vaginal hole. Oh, my God! That was enough to spring loose all of my pent up feelings and I orgasmed almost as hard as when we fucked. I suppose that it was because it was my first orgasm from oral stimulation, but I must had gone into outer space well past the moon. I screamed my pleasure and Joey jumped as if he had been shot. He was sure that he had caused me some mortal injury. I had to fight to get myself under control, but I finally did so and was able to calm him down. Joey is such a sweet boy!

Anyway, we both had to rest for a few minutes, so we lay side by side in each other's arms until we recovered. At that point, both of us were ready to fuck. We were still a little winded, so we decided to repeat the position that we had previously used because we both knew that we liked it.

I told Joey to use his finger to verify that I was wet enough for penetration by his cock. I knew that I was, but I wanted to instill good habits into Joey early in his career as a fucker. He worked his finger into my vagina and wiggled it around a little bit, not because it was necessary, but to tease me a little bit. Yes, I was reading his mind, and I let him have his fun. Besides, it felt very good!

I noticed something that had gotten past me earlier today: Joey had undergone a growth spurt, at least in his cock! I did not know about length, yet, but he was definitely larger in diameter. He still slid in easily, but I felt him on all surfaces of my vagina as he entered. Oh, my God! He must have rubbed against my G-spot. I had read a lot about it on the internet, and Mom had told me about how good it felt when Dad rubbed against hers, but it was one of those things that you have to experience to understand it completely. Girls, let me tell you, you don't know what feeling good is until your G-spot gets rubbed during fucking.

Even though Joey was noticeably larger in diameter, he had no trouble sliding in all the way on his first push. Surely the foreplay of oral sex had loosened me up considerably, but it had not seemed to expand the diameter of my vagina. Let me just say that it felt wonderful as he slid all the way in with his initial stroke. Aha! Now I could tell that he was also a little longer. Not enough to reach my cervix, but long enough to let me feel the difference in his depth of penetration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.