Not a High School Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Margie Hunter was a teen girl with a unique ability. She could read minds and had some mind control ability. An incident one day convinced her that she wanted to fuck every boy in high school. Well, she didn't manage that, but she did wind up with a boy who had to potentially have the mental properties she did. This is the story of their progress through high school and introduces her children who become superheros. This story is told from Margie's point of view.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   First  

We only had to wait at Planned Parenthood for a few minutes before we were ushered into a room that doubled as a small office and an examining room. Mom and I sat in chairs and the lady asked us what she could do for us. I let Mom lead the conversation for now. "My daughter has just had a sexual encounter and it is six days since her period started. We want to know if she needs the morning after pill, and I would like to start her on birth control."

"In most cases, she would be safe, but there is no point in taking a chance. One of these pills will do the job." She handed Mom a pill in a plastic blister package. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, what would you advise for birth control. I have heard of a shot that works immediately and is good for three months. Is that true, and can she get the shot here? Other than that, my daughter wants to ask you some questions."

"Yes, the shot does exist, and we can give it here. However, it would be better if she got the shot at her doctor's office so that he could watch for adverse reactions."

"Suppose we get the first shot here and the rest from our regular doctor. Is that okay?"

She nodded and turned to me. "Young Lady, please stand up where I can reach your buttock. This will only take a moment. You are protected from pregnancy for three months, and the shot will start to work in about 30 minutes."

I got the shot and dropped my skirt as I turned back around. "Ma'am, can I ask you some questions?"

"Certainly, my Dear."

"As you can tell, I have no intention of remaining celibate, so is there some easy way that I can be sure that my partner is not carrying an STD?"

"I'm afraid that there is no easy way to look at a man and be sure that he is not a carrier. However, there are relatively simple tests for all of the common diseases. Therefore, if your partner will come to our office or see his own doctor, samples can be taken which will tell us whether or not the donor is infected. None of the tests take more than a week before the results are in, but that is the only safe way to know. The person who supplied the specimen can get a certificate showing the date of the test and whether or not he is carrying any STD. Can you live with that?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I think that will be an adequate protection. Thank you very much."

We talked for a few more minutes before leaving. Mom paid for the pill and the shot on our way out.

When we were in the car on the way home, Mom said, "When you tell your Dad what happened today, be sure to do to him what you did to me so that he will not have a heart attack or a stroke."

I was shocked to my core! "Mom, why do you think that I did something to you?"

"Honey, there is no way that I could be so calm about you becoming sexually active without some adjustment to my brain and emotions. Whatever you did, I would like to know what it was just in case I could do the same thing."

"Okay, Mom, I am glad that you are being so reasonable. I thought that my adjustments were not detectable. You have just taught me a valuable lesson!

"Now, back to the subject of sex. Yes, I will tell Dad, and I will do to him what I did to you. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to teach you to do the same thing, but I will keep that thought in mind. How do you feel about me seducing Dad? For as long as I can remember, I had had a fantasy about him fucking me the way he does you. Will you be too unhappy if he does me?"

"Honey, I cannot say that having him fuck you will not be hard for me to absorb, unless you do not intend to make a regular thing out of it. I can live with it as long as you do not replace me."

"Don't worry about that, Mom. The way Dad feels about you could not be changed by a simple mental command: he loves you too much for that to work. I just have the child's wish to fuck her father. Once may well be enough."

"I guess that I can live with that. However, I feel that I must warn you of one thing: your Dad's penis is very large in diameter when it is hard. You probably could not take him without considerable pain until you are stretched. You are normal size for a girl your age, aren't you?"

"Yes, as far as I know. Do you think that there would be an advantage for me to be examined by an gynecologist to check out my diameter? In fact, I suppose I should get regular checks just to make sure that I am still in good health. I can fix any health problem that I know about, but I don't know everything there is to know about a healthy vagina."

"Now that you mention it, getting a checkup is probably overdue for you. I'll make an appointment for you with my gynecologist as soon as we get home."

"Thanks, Mom. Now, one last question: do you have any dildos? I would like to get an idea of what size cocks I can handle, and it seems to me that I could use a dildo to get that information. I am especially interested in how long a cock I can handle."

"Yes, I do have a couple of dildos that you can try. Both are about eight inches long, but the diameter of one of them may be too much for you. I would say that, if you can handle it, you can handle your Dad or almost any other man."

"Oh, I can hardly wait. Mom, you are the greatest!"

Mom called her gynecologist as soon as we got home and made me an appointment for week after next. Next, we went to her bedroom to look at her dildos. She got them out while I took off my skirt and panties. I didn't want anything to get in my way of seeing how my pussy looked when it was full of dick, even if it was artificial.

Mom looked at my pussy as she handed me the dildos and said, "Honey, your pussy is a bit on the large size. You may be able to handle the larger dildo after all. By the way, you don't have much pussy hair at the moment. Would you like to have it removed?"

"Yes, I probably would be happier with a bare pussy, but a couple of girls I know already shave regularly, and they are continually moaning about how much of a nuisance it is. They also said that the stubble can be very painful if you don't shave fairly often."

"I'm sure that they are right, but I had something else in mind. It seems to me that it would be easy to get rid of your pussy hair permanently with a series of laser treatments spaced out as you need to have more hair removed. Mine was removed with a laser all at once, and that was a long, drawn-out procedure. What do you think of that? Before long, you will be having oral sex, and boys don't want a mouth full of hair if they can avoid it."

"Is that why you are bare? Does Dad eat you?"

"Now you are getting too nosy, but the answer is yes."

"Way cool! Now, let me try the smaller dildo." Mom offered some KY, but I wanted to try it with my own lubricant first. I would go with the KY if I couldn't get wet enough by myself. This dildo was 8¼ inches long and 1— inches in diameter. It looked huge to me, but Mom insisted that its diameter was not unusual.

I took my courage and the dildo by the balls and slowly pushed it into my vagina. I was pleased that the diameter gave me no trouble, but I could only get about 6— inches inserted before I felt it hit my cervix. Mom suggested that I push it in as far as it would go, and I managed to force it to 7 inches. It was getting painful at that point, so I quit pushing. Mom said that I had accounted for about 90% of the male population, even the proverbial Black dicks.

I tried the larger diameter dildo, and I did have a problem with it. I suppose that I could have pushed it in to 7 inches, but it was too uncomfortable to be any fun. Mom assured me that I would be able to take it as easily as the other one in a couple of years. At least, that was when she seemed to quit growing down there.

Okay, now I knew what size I could take, and that was all I needed to know at the moment. Mom cleaned the dildos and returned them to the drawer. However, she continued to rummage through her drawer as if she was looking for something. When I asked, she said that she thought that she had an extra tube of KY Jelly, and she was going to give it to me to use if I started to get sore from too much fucking.

Rather sheepishly, I told her about stealing the KY from her and having it handy in case I needed it for Joey. She laughed and commented that it was okay as long as she was not getting forgetful in her old age. We hugged and turned to go downstairs just as Dad came in the front door. "Ann, Margie, I'm home. Where are you?"

"We are upstairs, Dan. We'll be right down." The rest of the evening was normal except for a late supper, but nobody complained. I went to bed at my usual time, but I did keep tabs on Mom and Dad as long as I was awake. Mom seemed unusually amorous tonight, and Dad was pleased. It was obvious that they were going to have a session of sex before they went to sleep, but I was asleep and dreaming about my adventure with Joey before they actually got to bed.

As usual, Mom got up before I did to fix Dad's breakfast, so she was working in the kitchen when I got there. School was still out for the summer break, so I had nothing special to do today. Mom was singing to herself while she worked at the stove, and I checked her mind to see what she was so happy about. Aha! She and Dad had a quickie before breakfast: no wonder she was in such a good mood!

At the same time, I checked to see if my command from yesterday still held. I had to do that because I was not sure how fast it would wear off. The command was not as strong as yesterday, but it was still there. That was when Mom caught me by surprise.

"Margie, is this conditioning you gave me a permanent thing, or will it wear off?"

"It's not permanent, Mom, but it should last for a few days. When it does wear off, you will be back to your old self. Why do you ask?"

"Well, basically, I asked because it is kind of a downer to be permanently under the control of someone else. However, if it will wear off, I don't mind so much. It certainly was a help when I had to face the fact of your discovery of sex.

"By the way, I assume you used your play house for your tryst with Joey. That's okay for the warm weather, but it will get too cold for you to use it when the weather cools off. After all, it isn't heated or insulated. What will you do in the winter?"

"Well, Mom, that's something I wanted to discuss with you. You have been so cool and helpful so far that I wonder how much farther I can impose on you. How would you feel about me using my bedroom during bad weather?"

"Wow, you do have confidence in your conditioning and control powers! What would have happened if I had exploded into indignation or outright rage over that question? Oh, I suppose that you would just have applied more conditioning until I calmed down. Knowing that you could do that if you wanted to does put a dampener on how I might react.

"I guess that I do have to cooperate with you current urge for sex. I suppose that it will calm down once your body catches up with your hormones. I just hope that I can keep my sanity that long. Conditioning says that I should permanently ground you for the next four years, but that really is not practical. Logic says that I should go along with something that I can't control, so I guess that is what I will do. I guess what I am saying is that you can have your next sex session in your bedroom and all succeeding ones there, but please don't get too obvious about it. I would like to maintain some decorum if I can."

I jumped up and ran to hug her. "Oh, Mom, you are such a dear! I couldn't have a better Mom."

"Okay, Margie, now it is time for a motherly cross-examination. How long have you had this mental power and where did it come from? For that matter, just how much power do you have?"

"Mom, I don't know much about the power. I have had it since early puberty; that would make it about four years. I don't know where the power came from: it started out as a confused ability to hear what other people were thinking. It took me over six months to get control of the ability, and I can now exert a fine control over it. I guess that it is just in my genes. At first, it scared me, but now it is a fact of life, sort of like monthly periods.

"My second ability was TK, telekinesis. That ability has been getting stronger as I age. I don't know if it is because of practice or aging. Do you want a demonstration?"

Mom shook her head no, so I went on. "My third ability was that mind control thing that I have not yet mastered. It works pretty good, but I am very careful not to give commands that might be harmful. Mostly, I just use it to make bullies leave me alone. Only recently have I used it for selfish reasons like this sex thing.

"That's all, now, but I don't know if other powers or abilities will show up in the future or what those abilities might be. So far, I have not advertised my powers because I don't want to attract unwanted attention. I know it sounds a bit paranoid, but I am afraid of being locked away in a lab somewhere and studied in an effort to duplicate my skills. Mom, sometimes I get very scared!"

"What are your plans? You must have something in mind. This is too good a deal for somebody as smart as you to pass up."

"Yeah, I know. This sex hobby thing occurred to me about a month ago when I happened across two high school seniors making out. Their feelings were so overpowering that they almost literally knocked me down. I had to sit on the ground a few minutes before I could get my emotions and some of my physical things like breathing back under control. I guess it was natural that I got most of my contact from the girl, but there was a little spillover from the boy. Oh, God, those feelings were so intense that I had to try it for myself.

"Immediately, I went looking for a partner, and I stumbled across Joey Lewis. I picked him because he is a cute kid, about my age, and had a cock that I was pretty sure would fit inside me. I stalked him for eight days and did a thorough search of his mind to find out if he would be compatible with what I wanted for my first time. He passed all tests with flying colors, so that's why I invited him to my birthday party."

"Do you have another prospect?"

"Not exactly. I have five likely subjects, but I need more information before I choose one. That was one of the reasons that I wanted to size myself with a dildo. Now I know that none of the boys will be too big for me; however, I am now concerned that a boy may be too small to be much fun. Do you have any comments or suggestions?"

"Not much; you seem to have everything under control. However, I will note that size is not everything. Technique is much more important, but the age group you are currently looking at can't possibly have enough experience to make that a likely positive attribute."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.