The Virtuous Circle - Cover

The Virtuous Circle

Copyright© 2013 by Extremist

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young bride's ambitious husband joins a secret society, and his personality and treatment of his wife both take a turn for the worse.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution  

Martina had known that Drew had always wanted to join The Order. Even before they were married three years ago, he made it known that there was, as he called it, a 'gentleman's society' that on occaision would require his time as an applicant, and if he was ever admitted, there would be regular meetings he had to attend.

It seemed harmless enough to her, really a grown-up boy's club, with secret handshakes, regular poker games, and even a clubhouse that Drew called "The Temple," though of course she never knew where this clubhouse was located.

He had finally been initiated last year. It coincided with their second anniversary, and he spent the whole weekend away from the house undergoing his "induction rituals." Martina accepted because she loved Drew, and it was so important to him.

She was dismayed, though that her husband had become both more emotionally distant and more controlling in the time that had passed since his initiation. He was more demanding of the way she kept the house, which he never actively took a role in, even though they both worked full time. He also became more specific about the way that he wanted her to dress at home, requiring that she wear dresses or skirts rather than the jeans or shorts that she preferred around the house on weeknights and weekends.

She convinced herself she didn't mind, because he told her that she was too beautiful to hide her beauty with drab clothing. Over time, she discovered that he was throwing away the clothes that he didn't want her to wear, though he took her on regular shopping trips such that her wardrobe actually grew substantially even as he culled out what he considered to be unacceptably mundane. When she complained one day that she no longer had any clothes suitable for yard work or gardening, he hired a lawn service and gardener, explaining that they were now prosperous enough, as a direct result of his being inducted into The Order, to afford to have others perform such base tasks.

One day she returned home from shopping (for dresses) to find that she no longer had any sneakers, or sandals with less than a two-inch heel. A week later she no longer owned any pants, shorts or jeans, and by the end of that same month, no T-shirts or casual tops.

She asked him why he didn't also hire a housekeeper to take care of the "base tasks" of maintaining the home, instead requiring her to perform the chores in a specially designated plaid cotton sundress and either barefoot or in canvas wedge heels. His reply to her request was to glower and intone, "First, the maintenance of our home is your duty as my wife, and second, I cannot ever allow an outsider to so invade the sanctity of our home."

He did, however, ultimately agree to a laundry service to remove that burden from her routine, so long as they did their pick-ups and deliveries at times when he was home. In fact, all service needed to be performed when he was at home, even, like yard work, if the service workers never entered the house and could perform their tasks just as easily while no one was present.

Their sex life, never really very exciting or very frequent while they were dating or in the first two years of marriage, also changed after his induction. Before he became a member of The Order he would initiate sex, usually on a Saturday and after a romantic date, with tenderness and care. He would kiss her and caress her small breasts until her nipples were sensitive and erect. Occasionally he would suck her nipples and finger her pussy gently until she was wet and ready.

He would then mount her and penetrate her slowly, since his prick was rather large and she was a petite woman and very tight. He never was able to control himself very long before climax (she thought it was because she was so tight) but usually he would kiss her and play with her breasts as she rubbed herself to an orgasm of her own.

After his induction, their sex increased substantially in frequency, but also, as far as Martina was concerned, had become far less intimate and loving. In fact, she thought it was beginning to border on abuse.

It changed abruptly the Sunday night after his return from the weekend ceremony. She lay naked in bed as he showered, touching her clit gently to prepare for what she hoped would be a tender welcome home. She thought she might even try sucking his cock.

She had only given her husband head a few times in their years together, since she really didn't like the feel of his large cock in her mouth, or and really disliked the taste. In addition, she didn't think he found it very enjoyable. Tonight, though, as a special treat in honor of his induction, she might even try swallowing his cum, or at least letting him shoot it in her mouth, to see if she still disliked it as much as she remembered. The idea had her so excited that she fingered herself nearly to orgasm as she waited for him to join her in bed.

He came out of the shower naked and hard, backlit by the bathroom vanity. She actually found herself salivating as she contemplated placing his large, heavy tool between her lips. She pulled back the covers to reveal her own nakedness to her husband, and she thought she actually heard him growl as he approached, his impressive muscled build flexing and rippling.

Drew paused for a moment by the edge of the bed, then pounced into a position over her on all fours, evoking a surprised squeal from his petite bride. He took her by the arm and rolled her powerfully onto her stomach, her face pressed into her pillow. Holding her firmly in place with his strong hand on her back between her shoulder blades, he lifted her hips with the other hand and in a single motion drove his hard, thick length into her tight hot center.

She grunted in protest but couldn't articulate her objections with her face buried in the thick downy pillow. The initial impact of his manhood deep into her pussy, without any of the usual preparation and with no warning, had hurt quite a lot and felt like it had bruised her inside.

He didn't fuck her so much as plowed her, driving her slight feminine form down into the cushion of the plush pillow-top mattress. As he continued to rhythmically pound into his wife, her initial pain and surprise was slowly overwhelmed by a sense of surrender and eventually pleasure. Especially so because he lasted far longer than he ever had in the past. By the time he buckled in orgasm, planting his creamy seed deep inside his wife's tender womb, she had already climaxed twice herself ... a peak that his penetration alone had never before provided.

He rolled off of her and sighed contentedly, "Damn you are one tight fuck, honey." She still lay in the same position, panting and recovering from the rough hammering she had received. His hand came down hard on her ass, and she yelped in pain. "Get up! Clean your sloppy pussy before you dribble all over my new sheets!"

By the time she returned from the bathroom, feeling thoroughly used but oddly sexually fulfilled, he was fast asleep and snoring, stretched naked across the bed. She curled up next to him and quickly fell asleep herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.