Y Is for Yin/yang Yoga - Cover

Y Is for Yin/yang Yoga

by BIC

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Funny Sex Story: Extreme humour and homage to the greatest Yogi of them all. This ultimate Yogi is both quoted and interpreted by a lesser soul ( the Yogi Bar Rah ) to render a Tantric Tale of Erotic Exercise with a stroke of my pen and stroke story of my pen. Ommmmm sure you will be delighted.

Caution: This Funny Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Hypnosis   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism   Porn Theatre   funny mc story,funny mind control story.

Yin/Yang Yoga Classes were designed for the spiritual enrichment of boys and girls between the ages of 14 and 17. Therefore members were recruited from local High Schools ( roughly grades 9 through 12. ) Parental permission slips were filled out and all legal precautions were taken to assure the only fuck-ups to happen were the ones desired. Yin/Yang Yoga was an obscure branch of Extreme Tantric Yoga which spiritually and physically released sexual forces ( especially in the young ) to help them attain near-Nirvana states of ecstasy ( without the use of ecstasy, a drug which was illegal, immoral and cost-prohibitive. )

The preferred posture in Yin/Yang Yoga ( 3Y, for short ) was a cross between a half-lotus and the Full Monty. It required the student be positioned with legs akimbo and arms akimbo with hands clasped firmly but gently behind the head. Because all those practicing 3Y were stark naked during exercise and meditation, the girls' yonis yawned wide and boys' phallic shafts stood tall in the saddle. The Sacred Circle of All Naked Tantric Yoga ( SCANTY, for short ) could accommodate up to 20 members: ten female holistic honey pots and ten magnificent male members. ( But to an outsider, the whole things was Chakra full of nuts.)

The Master of this particular Yin/Yang Yoga Circle was the Jewish-Hindi spiritual leader Yogi Bar Rah, whose flippant philosophy was much admired by transcendentalist sports fans who were dazzled by his mantras and zen koans. Yogi Bar Rah's most famous teaching was on the nature of light, a sacred concept. He often lectured ( at three G's a gig ) on the difference between various perceptions of light. He would explain how, depending on your state of mind, light could be either transparent or translucent, but not both at the same time. Fortunately for Yogi Bar Rah, the dupes who paid to hear his lectures couldn't see through him. Fact is, Yogi Bar Rah wouldn't know his Yin or Yang from his Ying-yang.

The Circle, as he formed it, must hold an even number of students within the Orb of Orgasm. Yogi Bar Rah himself was not within, but rather beyond, the Circle. He alone remained clothed; his Italian-made stylish but simple one-piece attire was of the finest silk with gold thread embroidery. Clothes make the mantra! Bar Rah was allowed these privileges because he had attained the Ultimate Zensation, Peace of Mind ( and the occasional piece of tail from naive female initiates.)

The Circle was designed to balance exactly the powers of Yin and Yang. With a seating arrangement of Man/Woman/Man/Woman/Man/Woman/Man/Woman and so on ( sort of like a bar mitzvah dinner or a British Social Tea. ) They were arranged so that the auras of each male and female touched one the other. As well, this arrangement was well suited for acceptance of Yin to Yang and Yang to Yin in all senses of the inner and outer manifestation of personhood and spirit. (In other words, the girls got a good look at the erect penises across from the them and the boys could ogle their female counterparts' open pussies.)

Yin, the dark element of female secrets, contrasted even as it coalesced with Yang, the bright masculine open flame. Opposed and yet conjoined, these two forces were reinforced in the minds and spirits of the male and female members of the Circle. ( The boys and girls saw each other naked and got horny. ) And that was the trick of tantric yoga, to appeal to the inner desires of each and draw them out in a communal celebration of the Life Force within. (We're talking TOGA PARTY! Only without the togas.)

Meditation is akin to self-hypnosis. The deeper the meditation, the stronger and longer lasting the hypnotic trace. Bar Rah, whose former career was as a Carny Huckster, had picked up a few tricks from a hypno-erotic performer in the troupe. Madam Dominique taught Bar Rah how to use the dark arts of seduction to mesmerize and manipulate the weak willed to do ones bidding.

'Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' chanted the circle of boys and girls as they half-closed their eyes and completely voided their minds which were now refilled with the sensations of their inner desires drawn out by the enchanting chanting of Yogi Bar Rah who was a master of logical fallacies who used double meanings and ambiguities of language to mislead or misrepresent the truth. He intoned his deceptive and conniving philosophy as he recalled the far greater wisdom of an earlier age.

"Life presents many choices. Moving forward we need only choose " the Master spoke again relying on the advice of Yogic Masters of the Ancient Days ( " If you come to a fork in the road, take it! " )

'Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

"Abandon the romantic promises of past dreams and become alive today" ("The future ain't what it used to be.")

'Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

"Your essence of being resides in both mind and body. They are equal partners but the mind/ spirit has the far greater responsibility and strength to attain perfect Satori. So, let your blank and open minds fly freely and transcend the physical which will then dutifully follow you along the paths of enlightenment.

(" Life is 90% mental, the other half is physical )

'Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.