The Pleasure of Doing Business - Cover

The Pleasure of Doing Business

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lots of people start businesses while they're in college. Here's all about mine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Wow, this could be my trial-run at making an 'older woman' sex video.

I had a hard-on all day as the thought of what my upcoming evening would hold when I went back to Virginia's.

I arrived at six with my video camera and a bouquet of flowers which she took and put in a vase of water after kissing me hello.

"I thought we would have some wine, it might help loosen me up for this. Let me pour it while you tell me what kind of video you want to make."

"Maybe one of you giving me a hand job. It could start with me videoing you coming up and getting between my legs. You'd need some baby oil or lotion, put some on me then start with your hands until I get off?"

"I have some lube, too, of you want to try that?" she said as we sipped our wine. The aroma from the kitchen was so good I had to ask what was cooking.

"A nice red-wine beef stew, I think you'll like it," she said as she took another sip, her other hand dropping down onto my lap and rubbing. "Mmm, you seem like your ready for a nice evening."

"Oh, I am, quite ready."

"How long do you think this video will take us to do?"

"Oh, twenty minutes, even less?"

"Let's do it now, then. We have time and then, after we won't have to dress for dinner," she laughed.

So we went into her bedroom, turned all the lights on and both stripped and she put on her face mask. Her hand took my cock and she asked, "What if we made the video about sucking this, instead?" which I quickly agreed to.

I dropped down on her bed and aimed the video cam at the door and recorded her coming into the room and moving up between my legs. She took my cock, gripping its shaft and bent over me licking circles around the head as I recorded it in close-up. I really got it filling the view, her wet, glistening tongue slowly wiping around and around my cock's shiny crown. All in super close-up.

Then I backed away getting her body as she began to suck up and down, her heavy breasts swaying sexily as she moved. Then she began licking the length up and down, over and over, stopping to suck the head which, when she did that, I would zoom-in to capture in super-sexy close-up. This was one hot video and my star of the show really knew how to suck a guy. And I had it all on video.

She had told me that she would try to make me cum by licking my frenum so I could video my cumming when it happened like that outside her mouth. She made my cock sing and she went on and when she finally began focussing on that wonderful place right beneath the head, I knew she would soon make me cum.

She kept sweeping her wet tongue back and forth, back and forth, until she tilted her head and began sucking right there while her tongue rubbed as well. Then, as I began to groan, she moved back to rubbing her tongue on my frenum.

Suddenly, cum began spurting up from my cock onto her nose and left cheek as it felt like my whole body drained. My orgasm was spectacular; the whole session took fourteen minutes which, when you think about it, is fairly long. She crawled in next to me and we watched the video on the little screen while our hands had fun with each other.

We later made another video of us, a POV doggie-style fuck that ended with a great shot of my cum running down her leg as I kept fucking her, fading out the scene at the end.

We had sex one more time that night and we watched both vids again and slept in one another's arms.

I began sleeping with Virginia once or twice during the week and, often, spending our weekends together. Her appetite for sex was even greater than mine and she enthusiastically let me make several more videos of us having sex.

The videos were bought and the check I got was rather eye-popping for a student like me. I split it with Virginia and she was quite amazed at the amount and asked me if I would come with her on a one-week Caribbean cruise over spring break which I happily consented to. Our sex was fantastic and I made three more videos of us in action in our stateroom, even one out on our balcony as the sun rose one morning.

Now that I had a connection with a pornsite, I began looking around for other older women to video and there was one I rather liked in a small coffee shop near the campus.

I went in one day about two in the afternoon, hoping that the place would be pretty empty. As it happened, I was the only customer and the other woman who worked there seemed to be gone.

So, I sat at the counter and ordered and we got to talking. We had spoken before, but this time I had her to myself. So, I just went right ahead.

"Do you just work here or are you one of the owners?"

"Actually, it's my sister and I that own it together. She's not here right now, it's slow and one of us usually takes the time off."

"Oh, sure, I've seen her here. So that's your sister? She's quite attractive."

"That's odd for a young guy like you to say. She's fifty-two and you're, um, what, maybe twenty?"

"Right on, exactly twenty. But she's a pretty woman and, I must say, her sister, is just as pretty?"

"Oh, come on, are you hitting on me?"

"I am."

"There's a whole university here with girls your age. You need to get a life."

"No, I need to get two sisters who I think are pretty hot?"

"And if you had these sisters, just what would you do with them, young man?"

"Make a few videos, sell them and split the proceeds with them."

"Oh, I bet I can figure what kind of videos those would be?"

"I'll bet you can," I told her, adding that their share might be.

"You're kidding, that much?"

"That much. I've done it before."

"That's a lot of money," she said and I told her that it was and that making the videos was lots of fun as well.

"You're a piece of work, Gary. Maybe you should talk with my sister."

"Be glad to."

She picked up her cellphone and pressed it and was soon talking with her sister, Nancy, saying, "Can you come down here, I've got an interesting young man I want you to talk to," then ended the call.

"We live upstairs, she'll be right down," and she went and refilled my cup.

I was introduced to Liz's sister, Nancy, and she quickly explained what I had suggested.

"You've got a whole campus full of hot young girls wanting to show off their hot, little bodies and you're asking us to be in a porno?"

"I am," I told them and the younger one, Nancy, asked me just what kind of video I planned to make.

"Oh, hand job, blow job, sex, nothing weird and no anal, if that's what you're wondering. Oh, and I wouldn't show your faces."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.