V Is for Vengeance - Cover

V Is for Vengeance

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bitchy College girls pranks can sometimes go too far. But what goes around can come back to bite you in the ass

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   BiSexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Water Sports   School  

Vanessa Van Dyke was a voluptuous, vivacious villainous vixen who vexed vulnerable virile victims. She was an incredibly foxy bitch who used sex as a tool, toy and/or weapon on unsuspecting men who didn't know what was coming until it too late. The 22 year old had just recently started matriculating at U of T, so her rep was not known to the faculty or student body. But her body quickly became the talk of the campus.

Vanessa stood five foot four in heels. Her hair was long, wavy and ravenously red. Her visage verily vied with ancient Helen and, like that lady of lore, knew how to use a Trojan to please her sexual needs. She was Dutch-Canadian, not Greek, but she knew all the tricks of the Trojan Whores.

Vanessa enjoyed sex with either sex as she was bi-lingual in many ways. But her really passion was in getting men up only to bring them down ... preferably to their knees where they could best serve her. Once in Van Dyke's service, a man was really in Dutch and painted into a corner. Gainsborough gave mankind 'The Blue Boy', but this Van Dyke gave men 'The Blue Balls'.

Vanessa got her vulture-like claws into Robert a few months after the Great Grey Cup caper when he had managed to trick a gullible freshman ex-cheerleader into a display of nudity before a live audience of tens of thousands and TV viewers numbering in the millions.

Robert got off with just a warning; whereas his victim, Janice, had spent the night in jail and had to pay a fine for indecent exposure, public nudity, and for dishonouring the sanctity of a Canadian sports tradition. Janice claimed her garment must have gotten gummed up in the gears. But it seems her ' wardrobe malfunction' story was about as believable as the Super Bowl prank by another brave, baring broad a few years ago.

Robert's spin, however, was deemed credible. He maintained Janice was jealous of her friend Mandy's notoriety. Mandy had famously flashed her bare pussy at a football game. So this must have been Janice's way of topping her stripping stunt. The judge believed Robert, dismissed Janice's pleas and condemned the freshman co-ed as a conniving slut.

To many, Robert was seen as a folk hero. He had pulled off a stripping stunt and got off scot-free. Vanessa was verbose in praising "Bare-dare Bob", as Vanessa took to calling him. She batted her pretty blues at him and pouted her luscious lips and spoke with breathy, whispered tones in his ear as she planted sensual and seductive ideas in his mind.

It didn't take long, just a few weeks, before Vanessa had the poor sap wanting, no needing, her and yet feeling guilty about betraying his fiancé, Mandy. Vanessa had assured him they could carry on in secret, that Robert had the right to know his own mind. If that meant keeping quiet about his love for her while he was still dating Mandy, that was what gentlemen finding their way in the world did. After all, she ( Vanessa ) was staying chaste waiting for Robert to choose. He was getting no sex from either her or Mandy but that would change when he'd made up his mind.

Robert was horny on the horns of this dilemma. Vanessa took pity on the lad and arranged a tryst at her favourite pub where she, Robert and Mandy could meet over a few drinks and have a heart to heart to heart. This would be Bare-dare Bob's chance to clear the air and let things come out in the open.

Robert agreed and that night escorted Mandy to the tavern in east-end Toronto.

The name of the pub was Bi-Bi Birdie; it was located in one of the sleazier areas of the city. He and Mandy seemed a bit nervous as they made their way to the booth where Robert had spotted Vanessa who was sitting alone and wearing rather striking garb. On her head she wore a leather cap like the one Marlon Brando wore in the Wild Ones. Her feet were shod in spiky heeled black leather boots. Between beret and boots she wore a bomber-jacket with the snaps undone and flaps wide open to reveal her bare breasts, for she wore neither blouse nor bra. On her hips was a broad, studded leather belt which held up strategically torn denim cut-off shorts whose frayed hem barely reached halfway down her buttock cheeks and in front the crotch cut deep into her shaven pussy mound. Clearly, she was going full commando.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.