The Naked Inheritance
Chapter 3: A Matter Of Authority

Copyright© 2013 by wordytom

Thanks to Doc for his editing expertise on this chapter.

The next morning, Claude and Mark met at the bank to finalize the handover for The Willows. Mark kept silent and listened. He listened to what the others said and tried to learn at least a little. Harold thought Mark's silence a sign weakness, or feelings of immaturity and fear. Mark, on the other hand, realized there was much he did not know about his inheritance.

"Where is Rachel Jones?" Mark asked. He looked around.

Harold Osterman stalled for a moment as he searched for an acceptable answer. "Ah, well, you see, she was not needed for this phase so I sent her out on an errand."

Mark was certain the banker lied. He did not trust the self-important ass he saw before him. "From now on, she will be present at all meetings between me and this bank. If she isn't, I will find out why."

Harold gritted his teeth. "Very well, young man." He tried one last time to exert some control over Mark.

"That's Mister Hunter to you, sir." Mark turned toward the door. "Let's go," he told Claude.

Claude Richards led the young heir out of the bank. He dropped Mark off at home. "What are your plans now, Mark?" he asked.

"Nothing right now. I guess the first thing tomorrow will be to buy a car and then I plan to head up into the mountains and inspect my nudist colony." Mark grinned. "I wonder if I should change its name to 'Naked City?' How would that sound? Or perhaps we should call it 'the Skin Farm.' That has a certain..."

"You're not serious are you?" The attorney began to worry at the damage Mark could cause.

"Nah," Mark told him, "I just wanted to get a rise out of you. After all my mom does."

Claude heard the anger in the younger man's voice. "Mark, I will tell you this only once. What your mother and I do in private is none of your damned business.

Anger flared in Mark's eyes. "Like it was none of my business you didn't tell me my mother was about to try to make an end run on me? What I saw was enough to get your ass in big trouble. My naked mother was giving you head and my private and personal business papers were spread out all over your desk.

"What I will do if you push me is to raise a big stink and ask the Attorney General to investigate. My next step will be to go to the bar association and lodge a formal complaint there as well.

"Claude, get this straight. I am not some baby-faced kid you can walk over. I may look like one, but I'm not. I will say this once again and you better hear me. If my mother tries to get any information out of you about my private business, you better tell me. Either that or recommend another lawyer with no conflicts of interest."

The attorney looked at his young client with new respect. "When did you become so knowledgeable about the law?"

"You forget I graduated from high school when I was fourteen. I could have tested out when I was twelve. I already have three years of junior college business law behind me." He paused, then he added, "And then, there's the Internet. Believe it or not, there is more to the Internet than porn and friendship forums."

Mark thought a moment and added, "Why don't you go home and get a change of clothes for tomorrow and come back over here and spend the night? My mother will need to be consoled real bad after my showdown when I get to the house.

Claude told him, "You are a strange one." The lawyer drove off wondering if Mark had just pimped him to Clair?

Mark went into the house.


The lawyer was worried. "Damn, why do I feel like I'm trying to tap dance in a mine field?" If that kid ever learned ... Claude Richards did not care to contemplate what would happen if Mark Hunter learned of how he, Claude Richards, had abused his position when he needed a few thousand dollars that one time. It was mostly paid back now.


"Where have you been?" Clair demanded as soon as Mark came in the front door.

"Taking care of business, my own," he answered.

"Don't you use that tone of voice on me." She ordered him.

"Then butt out." In his mind's eye he saw her naked on her knees as she gave the equally naked attorney an enthusiastic blowjob.

"Mark, I am you mother," she told him. She felt small tendrils of fear worm through her body. None of this was going the way she had planned. Ever since her divorce from Henry, she had worked hard to mold her son Mark into a person any mother would be proud to claim, as well as control.

"Mom, give it a rest. You seem to forget I am now eighteen years of age and I can sign my own legal documents and answer to no one and make my own mistakes.

"This means I do not have to put up with your bullshit ever again unless I want to and I don't. You will either treat me as a man or get out of my house."

Her eyes blazed. "What do you mean your house? Your Uncle Mike..."

"My biological father, Michael Hunter," he interrupted his mother's tirade.

She tried to bull her way on through. "Your Uncle Mike agreed to leave me this house if I was a good mother to you."

Mark reached in the thin file folder that held all the papers Claude gave him. "Here is a letter my real father, also known as Mike Hunter, wrote me. I am the one who is to decide if you fulfilled your duties as a mother. You were and are a lousy mother. Therefore, unless I sign off on that section of the will you get a little money and that's all you'll get. Remember, this house reverts to me if I don't sign off on it." He handed her the letter.

"Why are you doing this to me?" his mother whispered. "I did everything I could to bring you up to be a fine young man."

She looked up at her son, "It's because of what you saw in Claude's office. That's it, isn't it?" She looked up into his eyes and saw nothing to encourage her hopes.

He gave his head a tired shake. "I admit it shocked me. But it was also a turn on to see my mother do something human where she was not demanding or ordering someone around."

He grinned, "Besides, much as I like to get one myself I'd be a hypocrite to put you down for giving one."

Her eyes widened. "Mark," she gasped, "You're not suggesting I..." She stared at this teenaged stranger in front of her in horror. In the back of her mind she wondered what it would be like for her and Mark to ... She shoved the disgusting thought out of her mind.

"Don't get your panties in a snit Mom," he grinned at her discomfort. "I'm not that much into kinky incest stuff." He paused and grinned, "Not yet anyway." He laughed as her immediate sigh of relief turned to a gasp.

"Then what... ?" She wanted to ask him a question and did not know what question to ask.

"When I saw you giving head to Claude I got a boner," He smiled at the memory. "You looked like you had a lot of experience at giving head. You looked like a real pro." Claire forced herself not to respond.

Mark paused and enjoyed the look of embarrassment on her face. Payback's a bitch, he thought to himself. "Then when you stood up I saw for the first time that you are a damned good looking woman. I realized my mom is a hottie, a real MILF. By the way, like I just said, you looked like you had a lot of experience."

"What?" she interrupted. She started to back away from her son.

"Cool it Mom, I don't want to crawl your bones. If you weren't my mother and didn't nag so much I might be interested." He grinned at her confusion.

"There in Claude's office I saw you do something where you were not being a demanding, bossy bitch. I liked it."

"Oh Mark honey, I was only trying to do my best to raise you right. I'm sorry." All her demanding attitude disappeared as she tried another approach.

"I did not want you to be like either your father or Mike. Your Grandpa Hunter knew who your biological father was.

"He wanted to ensure there was a continuation of Hunter Manufacturing, with the Hunter name and blood line running it. Neither of his sons cared so he pinned all his hopes on you.

"Mike agreed to run the company until you could take over. Then he died way ahead if his time. Claude was the executor and the bank has been the fiduciary of both Mike's estate and Hunter Manufacturing ever since your grandfather's death."

"You might as well know from me and not try to get it out of Claude. Mike's estate is worth many, many times the value of Hunter Manufacturing. The resort was mostly something my Uncle Daddy Mike, started as his own personal playground."

Once again she felt that familiar sinking sensation. "Ah, how much more?" she stepped back to take in his whole body as she nerved herself for the worst.

"Somewhat in the neighborhood of thirty million dollars. Because of Uncle Mike's foresight, there were a number of insurance policies that paid all taxes on his estate.

"I'll have to borrow from that inheritance to pay the taxes on Grandpa's estate when I take it over."

"Oh my god," she whispered. She stumbled into the living room and sat down.

"Oh, before I forget it, Claude may be coming over to spend the night and console you. Please don't be too noisy." He went into his room and sat and thought.


Clair also sat and thought of how her carefully constructed world had disintegrated around her. She was amazed at the antagonism her son showed her. After all, she had done everything she could to mold him and direct him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.