Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1 - Cover

Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bob sits in his Ford F-150 crushed by the fierce verbal attack from his ex-wife. All he wants is to drink his sorrows away. There's a tap on his window. It's a young woman just wanting him to buy her a bottle. Follow them through their initial meeting and beyond. Note: One of my earliest stories, this was originally posted in several parts. Here they are rewritten and combined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

"Ahem!" said Stan as he returned to the conference room in time to see Bob and Mandy locked in an embrace. They smiled at him as their lips separated but they continued to tightly hold onto each other.

"We were just making up for lost time," Mandy joked.

Stan smiled at them and softly laughed as he sat down with a batch of documents in his hand. "Thank God for Boilerplates," he commented.

Mandy asked, "What's a boiler plate thingy?"

"Oh, it's a pre-written thing in my computer. All I have to do is type in a few particulars and it automatically fills in all of the legal jargon. Quick and Easy. Down and Dirty.

"Voila," he said pulling off the top couple of sheets. "One Legal Guardianship document!" Pointing to the bottom of the second sheet he told Bob it was already notarized. "All you have to do is sign it in front of my secretary and she'll notarize your signature too."

Pressing a button on the intercom he asked Sally to step into the conference room and bring her Notary Stamp too. Stan told the pair, "I'll make copies of this for you and file the original with the City Clerk making it all legal!"

Moments later an official looking young woman in a very stylish blue pants-suit came into the conference room. "Sally, this is Bob Milton ... of course you know him, silly me. And this is Amanda Collins, wrapped around him.

"Anyway, would you please notarize his signature."

"Hi, Sally," said Bob as he signed the document. "Thanks for doing this." She had to laugh because it was just a little awkward for him to sign with Mandy sitting on his lap closely watching and hugging him.

When he passed the document to Sally for her notary certification, Mandy went on a kissing rampage all over Bob's face and lips. Each kiss was interspersed with "Thank YOU!"

Sally, remarked that she'd never seen such a huge display of gratitude.

Stan said, "You don't know the half of it." Then added, "Oh. Can you work a little late today? I have a couple of very important things that have to be drawn up. It's all because I have an unscheduled appointment at 7. I'll need you here for that too. I don't think it'll take more than an hour.

"Seeing this is such short notice, I'll pay you double-overtime after 5 pm.

"Is that OK?"

"Sure Stan. Not a problem," she replied. "I just have to make a phone call to let my family know I'll be late."

Turning to Bob and Mandy, Stan told them there was a lot to go over and they will need to open several accounts. "Seeing the bank is right next door there's plenty of time to take care of business.

"Mandy, your mom might get upset ... No, I'm sure she'll get real upset at me for doing this. It's very possible she might come after me, you, or even Bob for that matter. I'm sorry to keep talking like a Lawyer but it's my job to protect you both against any and all takers."

Handing a check to Bob for $20,000 he explained, "It's for Mandy's four months maintenance. I made it out to you, marked 'For the Benefit of Amanda Collins'. It can be used anyway you like, no strings attached."

He told them the should put the check into an account called 'Guardianship Account', noting it needed to be joint with Mandy. "Set it up so you both need to sign for every withdrawal," adding, "Checks only. Don't get an ATM card."

He continued, telling them the second account was for Custodial Expenses. "Every month write a check for $5,000 from the Guardianship Account and place that into another one called 'Custodial Expenses'. Once it's transferred, no records need to be kept, but I strongly recommend copious record keeping anyway."

He noted after four checks the Guardianship Account would be empty, so close it. "Be sure to keep the bank statements and the four checks just to be on the safe side. You never know who's going to come at you.

"Bob, your Guardianship ends when Mandy turns 18. That day, take any remaining money out of the Custodial Expense account and close it too. It's not needed anymore. Open an account with Mandy as the primary owner, Bob can be on the account too. Put the money in there."

Stan told them that by the terms of the Estate, any money left in that account would belong to the Guardian. "But remember Mandy's mom may try to get at that money.

"Even though the terms of the estate stipulate money that's not spent becomes the property of the Guardian, if you transfer any reserve into Mandy's name it thwarts civil action anyone might take. No one can claim anything against Bob because it was given to Mandy. That's the law."

Handing Bob another document Stan explained it was a letter from him as Executor of Mandy's father's estate authorizing the $20,000 payment. He explained the letter authorized Bob as Mandy's Guardian and $1,500 monthly compensation for providing Mandy's custodial care.

"I have special rules for this second account," said Stan. "On the first, after you've deposited the $5,000 from the Guardianship account into the Custodial Expense account, make out a check to Bob for the monthly $1,500 custodial stipend. Deposit that $1,500 into a personal account set up just for that purpose.

"Yes, I'm saying to open a third account. That way, none of Bob's assets are commingled with Mandy's or any funds that might have come from the Guardianship Account.

"Now, back to the Custodial Expense Account.

"Remember the money in the Custodial Expense Account is intended for the protection and benefit of Mandy. It can be spent in any way the Guardian sees fit. Just make sure when that money is spent, it's for Mandy's benefit.

"For example," explained Stan, "Say you two go out to dinner. Just make sure Mandy doesn't get a glass of water while Bob has a $75 steak and a $200 bottle of wine. Keep the receipt and note on it who ate what. I think you get the idea."

"You can have an ATM card for that account if you want. But always save all receipts. If you use an ATM write on the receipt what it was for but be as detailed as possible.

"I'll let the bank manager know you're on your way so he can set everything up for you. Any questions?"

Mandy shook her head and said, "Nope, I think I understand it. Thanks for watching out for me Stan. I really appreciate it.

"Now, I have something I need you to check out for me.

Suddenly Mandy's demeanor changed. It was as if a switch had been thrown and the cute little kid clinging to Bob turned into a thoughtful adult. She brought Stan up to date about Bob's wife. "She's been giving him hell for years. In my mind she's been bleeding him dry."

She told Stan that Bob's ex earns at least five times what he does is still demanding he pay her alimony. "It just doesn't seem right to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.