Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob sits in his Ford F-150 crushed by the fierce verbal attack from his ex-wife. All he wants is to drink his sorrows away. There's a tap on his window. It's a young woman just wanting him to buy her a bottle. Follow them through their initial meeting and beyond. Note: One of my earliest stories, this was originally posted in several parts. Here they are rewritten and combined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Back at the apartment Mandy stripped off her old clothing, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. Walking over to the trash can she unceremoniously tossed the tattered heap into the trash. Bob didn't make any comment, understanding her disdain for her old clothing.

She'd told Bob on the walk home from Target, her mother had never spent more than $20 at a time on her clothing. "Yet," Mandy had said, "She always complained -- loud and long -- about how it was such a needless expense for such a pain in the ass!"

It wasn't as if her mother didn't have the means, she'd told Bob. Her mother always had the newest and latest fashions along with regular beauty and nail appointments. At every opportunity Mandy was told she just wasn't worth the bother.

Naked, Mandy walked over to Bob, hugged him and reached up to kiss him softly on the lips. After drawing her tongue around the corners of his mouth she swiped it across the space between his lips, letting it fall between them.

Mandy knew that she didn't have much to offer Bob except herself and that's exactly what she wanted to give him. He'd told her sex was not a requirement but that's what she wanted.

Her hands were holding his head down to hers and she released them letting the kisses get more passionate and intensive. She drew her hands down his chest and between their bodies. Letting her fingers trace over the strength of his chest she fondled his breast, savoring the rigidity of his nipples.

As she passed her fingers over his nipples a few times, his response was obvious. He liked his breasts being played with as much as she liked when he played with hers. It was a natural next step for her to draw his shirt from its tucked-in neatness under his pants' waistband, lift the shirttail up to glide her hands upward, underneath it.

Bob groaned softly into her mouth as she found his hard, sensitive nubbins. Circling them. Lightly running her fingers over them. She played with his chest. Soon, she wanted more. She wanted her hands on his hard masculinity.

Swiftly she slid his zipper down and reached both hands through his open fly. His cotton underwear kept her from touching his flesh but that only excited her more. Her left hand slid down under his balls and cupped them with a gentle squeeze. She pressed the heel of right hand against his erection rubbing up and down over the cotton encased center of her attention.

Bob groaned louder at her new attention to his sex. "Oh that feels wonderful," he told her in a strained voice.

Mandy glanced up seeing he was arched back a little, his chin raised high from the pleasure she was giving him.

"Like that don't you?"

"Yes. Very much," came another strained reply.

Then Mandy knelt down in front of him. As always, she wanted more. Reaching for his belt she released it. When the button holding the waistband released, his pants fell to the floor. His white briefs were all that was hiding her treasure.

She stood up again and kissed him. When she asked him if he loved her, his very soft reply was, "Very much.

"More than I've ever loved anyone ... EVER!"

Mandy reached in through the slit at the front of his briefs and grabbed his flesh. His penis throbbed in her hand and his balls seemed to have grown a few sizes. She slid her hands along with his sex out through the slit in his briefs.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" was Bob's reaction to the different feeling. His balls and his penis, sticking out through the cotton vise, were constricted by the tightness of his underwear. The tension was very pleasurable.

Kneeling down in front of Bob again, Mandy kissed the tip of his penis, swiped her tongue across the tiny slit there, tasting his pre-come. Then she pressed her lips to his penis and let it slide into her mouth.

She'd had her mouth and lips around his magnificent male sex giving them both wonderful pleasure but his time she wanted more. Grabbing his hips she held him firmly as she slid his hardness in until it reached the back of her throat.

Mandy felt her mouth gag and then retreated until her lips were surrounding just the bulbous head. Her hands began to pull and twist his balls. Squeezing and pulling. Twisting and turning. Pleasure flowed from her mouth and hands through his entire being. His body tensed.

Rather than continue with her mouth Mandy wanted him buried deep withing her. Bob's erect penis was very hard. Very thick. Would fill her up. She wanted that magnificent maleness inside her. Her body demanded it.

Releasing him, she stood up and climbed onto him, first encircling her arms around his neck and then following that with her legs.

Her sex was right there right by his sex.

She rotated the front of her pelvis upward then forward. She reached between them with one hand, gliding him into her. They both released a lover's gasp, acknowledging the feeling they both received from the entry.

She lifted her hips, rotated back them back, then forward. She tightened her vaginal muscles to increase her sensations from the liquid pleasure radiating through her pelvis. Tighter. Faster she moved. Working toward the sexual crescendo her instinct demanded. Wanted. Lusted for.

Bob's entire body shook as he spasmed. He thrust his hips up against hers on her downward, twisting stroke. As she bottomed out, his penis throbbed. Pulsed. Exploded within her.

His orgasm flooded her vagina with his hot semen. The pulse and the realization she had driven him to orgasm brought joy to her. Fulfilled her.

Then her orgasm hit the muscles on floor of her pelvis with the energy of a train wreck. Her vaginal muscles encircling his penis clamped down hard. She drove herself firmly against him with a twisting motion of her hips.

Her clitoris, trapped between their bodies, sent a huge pulse through her, causing another great orgasm to radiate up from the depth of her bowels. It emerging from her throat. "Aaarrrggghhhh!" was forced from her as her diaphragm compressed along with the other involuntary spasms, rippling, coursing, through her body.

When speech returned Bob told Mandy, "That was so very nice. Have I told you 'I love you' today?"

"No, but I think you do," she replied, and they both laughed a little.

Mandy relaxed her vaginal sphincter and Bob slipped from within her. Their super post-coital sensitivity caused them both to flinch a little. Soon Bob's damp penis started a wet spot on her stomach. The coolness reminded Mandy of the impending "Drippage" (as she called it) which would soon follow.

"C'mon," she said grabbing his hand, "You wash me and I'll wash you."

"Sounds like a nice plan my love. Sounds like a very great plan."

They turned on the shower and waited. Bodies pressing against each other, lip locked, tongues twisting, dancing, as they waited for the warm water to flow. Mandy laughed and gave Bob a firm swat to his butt.

"We'd better get in there soon or I'm gonna leave a puddle," she laughed as she felt her vaginal fluids leaking down her thighs.

They washed each other using plenty of soap and even more love. As they dried off she looked up into Bob's eyes smiling but with concern on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.