Julies Destiny Run
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was co-written by 'Julie' herself; though the fantasies depicted are not necessarily those she would choose for herself, she is deeply submissive and will no-doubt confess her collaboration to her true master at some juncture; earning herself a severe caning. The tale is a sweet quest for freedom, to reach a loved one, but overshadowed by the submissive's inherrent desire to be caught and punished. Those offended by torture, bestiality, and snuff should refrain from reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Julie quivered, partly with the cold, partly with masochistic pleasure, as she squirmed and flexed against the bindings that held her fast. Not for the first time did she lament her lack of size and strength. Her unrelentingly tight bindings kept her fast to the tree. Her pussy tingled as the baying of the dogs seemed to get closer; many women ran past her, some faltering to think about helping, but ran by with sorry faces when spurred on by others and the sound of the dogs. Some slapped her as they ran by, smiled and made cut-throat gestures; others simply 'failed to notice her', terrified by their memorised vision of the baying hounds with huge erect cocks, rampant as they sniffed the sweet feminine scent which each of the passing females were conscious of, as it dribbled from the stimulating plugs held tight in both holes. Julie saw several women drop to their knees on the track, moaning as they were overcome by unsolicited orgasms; the women quickly regaining their feet and continuing after the sweet overpowering ecstasy subsided. A small knot of runners, banded together for self-defense, had the bright idea to smear Julie's body with the juices running down their legs. They hoped to make poor Julie the repository of the scent of a dozen runners, and perhaps buy themselves a few more minutes. Their blue juices were wiped liberally over Julie's helpless body, especially across her face and over the taut red fabric on her cunt, all amid liberal slaps and pinches her helpless body. When they left her, Julie reeked of the sexual fear and adrenaline and arousal of a dozen women, along with her own mounting arousal. Julie tried not to let her masochistic urges overtake her, as she often found herself squeezing her sex and anus on the inviting firmness of the plugs, in submissive pleasure as she enjoyed the exquisite feel of the tight bindings.

On recovering from delicious orgasms, she had to concentrate hard. She must allow as little movement as possible to conserve the plugs; this was the only way she would have any chance of being released by the guards-if the hounds which arrived before them didn't rip her apart. Though she realized, reeking of female sex as she did, trying to conserve her own smell and juices was almost pointless. But it was the only act of free will seemingly left her in her predicament. She resolved to fight to the end, pitiful as her strength would be to the terrors approaching her.

As the hounds became more audible Julie quaked with fear. As her eyes viewed the turn where to path came into view ahead, her heart pulsed with fear as a screaming woman came into view, followed by a hideous pack of snarling hounds. Julie could not control her bladder, such was her fear, and piss flowed down her legs as she watched the poor bitch brought down by the frenzied and rampant beasts. The woman howled in terror and pain as sharp teeth ripped the panties from her in a flash; the snarling dog flicking the erotically scented garment back and forth, before dropping it and licking the juices with a long, rough and slimy tongue. Though still twenty yards off; Julie could not take her eyes from the huge human sized cock, stiff and ready, which jutted from the muscular animal's body. The women screamed as several of the dogs bit at her exposed flesh, while others mounted her as she tried to crawl away, thrusting their eager cocks in search of any available orifice. The unfortunate female's plugs had virtually dissolved completely and would now be replaced by hot, stiff canine cocks. Though terrified, Julie's pussy buzzed with submissive arousal as she watched the hounds fill the woman's pussy and anus; she too whimpered to a defeated orgasm as the hounds bucked and howled in relief as they emptied their balls in vigorous fashion.

The merciless dogs pawed and scraped the woman's flesh as they bucked into her, pounding her cunt and flooding her with long-unrelieved balls. The poor woman only got a respite when two or more dogs battled briefly over the right to her holes. She would start to crawl away, but before she could get far, she would be brought down by two or more unoccupied dogs who would empty themselves in her bleeding body. Driven to frenzy by their own blood lust and raping the poor runner's helpless body, a body they would eventually tear to shreds, feasting on the raw flesh of her raped body. Julie couldn't help but squirm in anticipation—she didn't want to die that way. She knew, however, that when the hounds caught her scent, they would be driven completely, uncontrollably wild. She hoped they tore her to shreds before they raped her too often. Then chided herself for the death wish, even as she secretly wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated repeatedly by the huge mastiffs.

Julie froze with fear as one of the hounds; balls spent and sated, wandered a few yards closer to her and sniffed the air whilst looking in her direction. She let out a whimper in pure fear as the beast lowered its head and bared its vicious teeth. Two others, having had their way with the bleeding and moaning woman, padded up to the first dog too. Julie was sure she would be ripped to bits. The sound of a primitive horn split the air, and the majority of the dogs bolted back to greet the mounted guards as they turned the corner and came down the track. The first dog remained and eyed Julie, its cock beginning to stiffen once more. The guards viewed the moaning woman with contempt, she was lacerated and bleeding beyond recognition; her lower body covered in dog semen. No attractive sport for the guards here. Julie remained un-noticed for the moment as she watched one of the smiling guards dismount, remove a sabre from his saddle and pull back the woman's ripped arms with the blunt side of the shiny, lethal looking blade. She saw the eyes of the woman look up at him; she was almost dead through blood loss. He smiled down at her as he raised the sabre high, and she closed her eyes; her face strangely peaceful now, knowing relief from all pain was imminent. The smiling guard brought the sabre flashing down; the woman's head rolled slightly as what blood was left spurted from the open neck, the face looking up at Julie with a lusty look of contentment. Julie whimpered with fear and the watching dog barked; an even broader smile came over the guard's face as he spied the petite prize for the first time. Julie's pussy and anus clenched at what was left of the plugs as the band of guards surrounded her, and untied her bonds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.