Uncle Henry's Belt - Cover

Uncle Henry's Belt

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle Henry enjoyed spanking young Tena... and her mother too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When my mom finally showed up the three of us sat in the living room while Mrs. Thompson relayed what she had seen. My mom was glaring at me while she had to listen to how her naked lesbian daughter was caught licking her precious Sally between her legs.

I don't know which one of us was happier when we left the Thompson house. Mom had driven the three blocks. We sat mostly in silence while we drove the short distance home.

All mom said during the ride was." Uncle Henry is going to be very angry when I tell him about this Tena. I'm sure you will have to feel Uncle Henry's belt tonight." No amount of begging would change her mind about telling Uncle Henry about my indiscretion. Then she caught me by surprise by adding. "I saw you watching us tonight. I just may have to tell Henry about you spying on us too."

I didn't have an answer for that. I knew I was in for the worst punishment of my life when I got home.

As soon as we got in the house mom marched me to my room. "Strip down to your underwear Tena." As soon as I was down to my white bra and panties she grabbed hold of my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Uncle Henry was on his back on the bed reading a magazine. All he was wearing were a pair of boxer shorts. He looked up as we entered the room throwing the magazine on to the floor. I could see the front of his shorts grow a bulge as he looked over my half naked body. "What's going on?" He asked.

Mom left me standing in the middle of the bedroom as she said. "Tell him. Tell your Uncle Henry what Mrs. Thompson caught you doing." Mom sat down in a chair facing the bed.

I didn't know what she expected to say but she raised an eyebrow at me. "Go on. Tell him what a slut he has for a niece."

That caught my uncle's attention. He sat up in bed, looked up from my bra covered tits to my eyes. "I'm guessing that your mother brought you to me dressed only in your underwear because you need to be punished. I suggest you tell me what you were doing young lady. Holding back will only make your punishment more severe."

I told them both everything. I even told Uncle Henry that I had watched him and my mother playing their game of 'Uncle and Niece'. I was afraid that if I didn't tell him about peeping at them, my mother would rat me out and he would increase my punishment.

My uncle was staring at my half hidden breasts again, his erection pushing the material of his shorts further out in an obscene way as if it was pointing at me. "Go on. What nasty thing did you do Tena?"

"Watching got me hot." I began.

"Tell me what you saw Tena." He interrupted.

I blushed as I continued. "I saw you whipping mom with your belt. I saw you do it with her too."

"Do what?" He demanded, wanting details.

"You know. I saw you put your thing in her pussy."

I could see that my mom was enjoying the grilling that I was getting from Uncle Henry. She was fondling one of her breasts through her shirt material with one hand while the other hand rested nonchalantly between her legs.

"It's not a thing Tena. It's a cock. Call it by it's rightful name."

"Cock. Cock." I stuttered. "I saw you put your cock in my mom's pussy and pump your ass until you had an orgasm. Then I saw you put your cock still wet from her pussy in her mouth and have another orgasm while she sucked it."

Uncle Henry was all smiles. "And that got you hot Tena?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"What else?"

"When I got to Sally's house I told her what I had seen and that led to us touching each other. I only let her touch me because I was so worked up from watching you two. Up until then I had never even masturbated myself to a climax."

As I told Uncle Henry and my mom about how Sally had touched me causing my first orgasm ever I could see that my mom had unbuttoned her pants so she could get her hand inside and closer to her pussy.

I finally told them how Sally had talked me into licking her pussy. "That's when Mrs. Thompson came into the room and caught us. That's the whole story. I swear"

"Did you like licking a cunt Tena?"

I blushed again not knowing what to say.

"Maybe you can lick your mother later. I bet she would get off on her little girl eating her out." He laughed at that. Was he serious?

"As much as hearing about your little escapade titillates me Tena I will still have to punish you with my belt. Oh! The feared Uncle Henry's Belt.

"Take off your bra Tena." I was caught off guard by his demand. No man had ever seen my bare breasts before. I knew today was going to be full of firsts for me. First time I licked a pussy. First time someone else touched my cunt. And now the first time a man was going to see my boobs, and probably all of my naked teenage body.

"I'm waiting girl." He said as he came towards me. "Let me help you." He whispered sneeringly as he reached his hands inside of my bra to release the front clasp. I could feel the roughness of the back of his hands as they brushed against my bare skin making my nipples harden quickly.

I just stood there with my hands at my side while Uncle Henry stared at my firm little tits admiringly. "Very nice!" Was all he said, then he reached down to my panties tugging them down to my knees. "Take your panties off Tena. All the way off. I want you completely naked for your spanking."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.