The Magic of Bells - Cover

The Magic of Bells

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sequel to 'The Magic of Life'. "From the ruins of the acorn of knowledge, the path to the bells of destiny shall grow". An obscure prophesy. An enchanted compass. For Sam, these were her only hopes for finding her lost love. But, where there is hope…

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Masturbation   Violence  

"Wake up ... wake up..."

Four year old Karen woke. A voice. A voice had been in her head. A person, too. She had never heard the voice, but knew the person. Had never met the person, but still knew and loved her. Loved her unquestioningly the way all little girls love. So, naturally, she had to do what she said.

Karen slid her feet over off the bed, dropping them down onto the rug. It was dark out, still, but her My Little Pony nightlight was more than bright enough to keep her safe. Her feet sliding into pink fuzzy slippers, she grabbed her favorite stuffed doll and quickly moved to the bedroom door.

The hallway was quiet. A small nightlight, NOT a My Little Pony one, glowed softly near the floor. It lit the path to the bathroom, which she was very proud to say she had been using alone for a LONG time now, as well as to her parent's room. That was where she had to go. But, first...

Moving quickly, Karen went to the end of the hall and into the living room. There, in the basket Mommy had bought just the other day, were the puppies, Fred and Wilma. Those were funny names! Karen bent down, keeping a firm grip on her dolly, reaching out to wake her new pets.

"Fred! Wilma! Wake up!"

They did, like good puppies. Fred raised his head, eyes opening slowly. On seeing her, though, he sprang up. Wilma was just a moment behind. Knowing there was little time, even if she didn't know HOW she knew that, Karen quickly ran back into the hall and down to her parent's bedroom. The puppies followed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!"

As Karen burst into their bedroom, she saw her parents were ALREADY up! They sat up in bed, eyes widening as she entered. Karen stopped at the foot of the bed, hopping up and down.

"Mommy! I saw Mary! She spoke to me! Said everyone had to get in the same room with Daddy, so I brought the puppies!"

Daddy looked at Mommy, eyes wide.

"She heard it too. What..."

Light burst into the bedroom.

It was a mirror. But not a mirror. It didn't show Karen, like a real mirror, but another person. A girl ... her sister! It was her sister Mary! It was her! She looked just like in her pictures! Karen jumped up and down, excited. She had always wanted to see her sister! She wore a pink skirt, and a white shirt. Her belly was a bit big, as if she had eaten a HUGE meal. Mary held her right arm near her hand, as if she had hurt it, but smiled a big smile. A large sign hung from her neck, with writing on it. Karen knew her letters. Had learned them last year. She didn't know words, but she knew the letters:

"Dad, I am alive and well. And happy! Can not see you. I love you. Door will close in 30 seconds."

Before she knew it, Daddy was picking up Karen, holding her tight. His eyes were wet. He was crying! She looked back for Mommy, and saw her out of bed as well, fingers moving swiftly over her phone. Daddy turned as well.

"Are you sure, Honey?"

"You know what we always said! I'm texting my sister, so they'll know..."

"Hurry!"

"Done!"

Mommy was now there, beside them! Karen looked down.

"The puppies!" Mommy dropped down, scooping up Fred and Wilma. Daddy looked at Mommy, put a hand on her shoulder, as her hands were full of puppies, quickly kissed her ... and led them through the portal.


They circled the sacred tree.

Nine humans stood in front of stone markers. Nine humans, holding or wearing signs. Before each of them, behind the markers representing family and friends ... nine glowing portals hung in the air. They pulsed, red, green, blue. Thirty seconds. That's all the time they would exist in this world. In those seconds...


Chuck stood before the glowing door. They didn't know how much time had passed for those left behind. It did not flow evenly. They knew that. It sped up, slowed down. Days may have passed since the time Mary had come through, or decades. Who could say. He knew who to contact, though. His little sister. If he parents were still alive, she'd pass the message along. Little Jenny...

The doorway before him flashed. From it, a half nude thirty year old woman ran into his arms. Bruises, fresh and old, marked her bare arms and back. A two year old boy was in her arms, crying, a four year old held by the hand crying as well. She said his name, over and over, as he held her trembling pregnant form. Jenny ... his little Jenny...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.