My Mother Helped Me Write This! - Cover

My Mother Helped Me Write This!

 

Chapter 1

THE BEGINNING...

My mother helped me write this!

A few years ago, I was on my computer, starting to write a new story to put on StoriesOnline. I post there because most of the other sex story sites have rules against writing stories concerning persons under the age of 18.

My mom came up behind me and asked, “What are you doing?”

I tried to cover the screen, but she pulled my hands away, and said, “You’re writing ... porn?”

Dejected, over being found out, I simply shrugged and said, “Yeah Mom, I’m sorry!”

“Well, let me see it. I want to read what you’ve written,” she insisted.

“MOM!”

“Honey ... don’t worry? I was an English teacher for six years - If nothing else, I can help you with your grammar.”

“MOM!”

She said, “Don’t you want to have ‘perfect grammar’, honey?”

“Mom,” I argued, “Nobody else worries about grammar, when writing this kind of stuff!”

“What do you mean? And you know how much I hate the word ‘stuff’. It’s so ... non-specific,” she complained.

“There’s a different set of rules for writing porn, Mom,” I argued.

“Explain yourself,” she said sitting down beside me.

“Don’t you have cookies to bake,” I asked, “Or bedrooms to clean and vacuum?”

“Richard Joseph Samuels the III, I will not leave this room until you at least explain what you mean, that pornographic stories have some sort of ‘different standard’ when it comes to grammar and spelling?”

“OK, Mom ... you asked,” I said, “But understand that this is going to get very uncomfortable for me.”

“Got it! Now show me what you’ve written so far?”

“Mom, go get your tablet, it would best if you were to read a few stories written by some of the more experienced authors. I’m really new at this, OK? I’ll wait for you ... I promise!”

“Such a good boy,” she said, walking quickly out, then back into my room, now with her iPad in hand.

“OK honey, what’s the name of the website you’re using?”

“StoriesOnline.net,” I responded.

She opened her Google app and typed it in, “Do I need to set up my own account, Rich?”

“Yeah, my guess is that nobody uses their real name. It is porn, after all,” I said. I was remarkably comfortable at this point.

“What name should I use,” she asked me with a wink, in case I ever decide to write my own stories?”

“Whatever, you could describe yourself, do something silly, or sexy. It doesn’t really matter. You might want to create first, a new email account, which forwards to your regular one.”

“Why, Richard?”

“A whole lot of perverts may decide to start sending you stuff, stuff you might not want Dad to see ... get it?”

“You certainly seem to know all about this, for a 15-year-old boy?”

“I’ve been looking and reading this stuff for a couple of years, Mom,” I admitted, and I think I blushed a little.

“Richard, this is an Adult Only website. What got you into this anyway?”

“Promise you won’t ground me, or hit me?”

“Richard, it’s OK ... go ahead!”

“Because of Debbie,” I told her.

“Your sister, Debbie? But, she’s 18-years-old, and you’re only ... Oohh! I get it. You find your sister attractive, don’t you?”

Suddenly, I was getting nervous, but I might as well completely fess up. I admitted, “Yeah, Mom ... I find Debbie very attractive. So are you!”

“Me, you find your own mother - what word do I want to use – HOT?”

“The HOTTEST, Mom! Of all of my friend’s moms, you’re easily the prettiest, and especially because you’ve got the biggest ... eyes, yeah, your eyes are so beautiful!”

“Thank you, I think. OK, I got the new Gmail account started, forwarding to my AOL account. Now I go back to StoriesOnline.net, and set up my account with bigeyes@gmail.com?”

“Yeah, big eyes are a great fake email to use,” I said, stopping to look at her eyes, then dropping for a split second to look at her rack, easily C Cups, maybe even Ds.

“Did you just ‘check me out, ‘ Richard?”

“Why, do you ask that, Mom?”

“From the corner of my eye, I saw you looking at my face, but I swore that your eyes dropped to my chest. Have you been doing that this whole time, since you’ve been online? Don’t answer that! Now that I’m into the site, I want to see some of the stories you’ve written, what’s your SOL Author Name?”

“You picked that up pretty quick, Beautiful!”

“Ooh, now it comes out!” she said, “You must also have a crush on your mother, don’t you?”

“What if I said ‘yes’ to that, are we still OK?”

“Certainly honey, as long as all you ever do is look at me. I don’t know what I’d do, if my 15-year-old son started to touch or grab at me ... and I don’t want to find out either. What’s your Author name?”

“HARDIII,” I told her.

“Is that because ‘h.a.r.d’ is part of your name, or is it because you get ‘h.a.r.d.’ from reading and writing stories?”

“Can I refuse to answer, on the grounds it may incriminate me?”

“You are so cute, when you get all flustered like that. Now where do I go?”

“Let me see, what screen are you at?”

She was at the Home screen, so I told her to click on the AUTHORS link. After that I told her to scroll to the H’s until she found my Author name.

“There are certainly a lot of Authors listed here,” she said, “Some of them have written a lot of stories, a few over a hundred. And that is just the H’s!”

“Mom, porn is a thriving business, while most guys get off looking at pictures and watching videos ... some only peruse sites like this, looking for something to jac ... get off on. While I admit that I’ve seen some videos, I really do prefer, ‘the written word!”

As odd as this conversation is, I was getting marginally more comfortable, although I was getting hard because of my Mom. Sometimes, like right now, all she has on is an athletic bra and shorts.

“Do you prefer reading or writing, Rich,” she casually asked?

“Like I said before, I’ve been reading for almost two years. I finally got the guts to start writing about a month ago,” I admitted.

“Where do I click on this page, Honey?”

“The Authors Name, which will bring up all of his or her stories, usually in the order that they were posted. You’ll find the Title, clicking on it will open it, but before you do that, look at the Description to see if it’s something you’d like. The codes, well some are self-descriptive, but I’ll show you another place that explains them better.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.