Doing Mom

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2013 by Shoeslayer

Romantic Sex Story: This is basicly a 2nd chapter to "Loving Mom' with the same story line and characters but it is easier putting in as a new story than a Chapter. In this chapter, mom finds Gus dressing like her and likes that as well as his fetish for her half-glasses and a new larger pair of round style she gets. They shower and spend the week-end together and are growing much closer and both are so much happier.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Double Penetration   .

My son Gus really loved what has been going on between us lately and frankly I love it as well. Gus loves the way I dress for work, I wear skirts and blouses and low pumps in either black patent or spectators which are black patent at the heels and toes and white between and yes nylons with the black seem running up the back of the legs.

One day when I got home fom work I saw my son Gussy dressed as I dress, a skirt; blouse; and nylons; and my heels which he seemed to have learned to walk in, and rather well. He had a pair of my silver half-square reading glasses hanging across his boobs which was simply a bra stuffed with socks and from who knows where a wig that looks the way I wear my hair and I had to admit to myself I was quite pleased my son had a desire to look like his mom.

I felt bad he is a son with no brothers or sisters and that is probably why I allow him or not get angry about cross dressing and I know that guys will take care of their needs but never thought of them doing that dressed as their mom.

Gus has never gotten into trouble, he works over at the Barrowsville Bleachery in Norton and his two hobbies are baseball and ham radio, well looking like his mom seems to be his new hobby and I suspect cross dressing will be with him for quite some time.

I was thinking about Gus one day at work and thought I would encourage him to dress as his mom, which he loves doing and what is quite interesting is that once I started to talk to Gus and have a few meals with him, he became much more helpfull around the house, really!

The kitchen never had a sink full of dishes, the floor was washed, furniture polished. I mean damn, I would come home and the house would be looking great, clean and orderly.

One day after work I went shopping and bought a few skirts in Gussy's size as well as blouses the style I wear, my heels fit him well and he liked that style.

I was getting wet thinking of the things my son and I would do during the week-end, I wanted him and I knew he wanted me. Not just to do me but he wanted the foreplay that went along with loving a woman, what I had no idea was is he wanted us to shower together and I thought that was great, In some ways Gussy is say ten years older maybe like in his forties, I mean it is one thing for a son to want his mother but to be so passionate about it is something else.

As I shopped I bought myself some black lacey panties and a black garter belt to hold up my nylon stockings with the black seem running down the back of the legs, same for Gussy. I also bought a pair of patent black stiletto's and those would blow his mind.

I fixed a nice supper that Friday night as the house looked so nice and laundery was washed;dried;folded and put where it belonged.

"What's in the bags mom?"

"You'll find out after supper, dear."

He had matured nicely, he did not go snooping or try to find out. He knew he would know sooner that later and after we ate I said,"Let's take a nice shower."

"O.k. Mom, I like that idea.

So we are in the shower and he takes a face cloth and puts my favorite soap on it and washed my breasts as he stands there with his cock the size of a flagpole sticking out horizontal and I wrapped my hand around it but could not get my fingers all around it and Gus looked at me like This is so nice and it was. He washed me up very nicely and lovingly, maybe the whole idea of doing my son is wrong and perverted but damn, he loves me more than that useless bastard who walked out on me only to get a piece of tail seven years younger. Never once did he offer to shower together.

We finished showering and he had me on the bed, drying me up and powdered under my tits and where my bit of belly hung over my legs.

"You should put powder here mom, so your skin moves smoothly over skin and it will feel nice too."

That is true but how does he know that.

"Well Gussy, you have been wonderful to be with and I have done a bit of shopping. First let me say, ' I am pleased you love dressing as I dress, obviously you have great sense in woman's style and it seems you really love older ladies, I think that you would have no trouble with a lady who is say thirty years older than you."

"So you know about that ... mom?"

"Know what Gussy?"

"That a few of the ladies over at the bleachery, that I get along with them, more than nicely?"

"No I did not know but if they are nice or very nice to you it only means you are very nice to them, I have no trouble with that at all, Gussy."

"Here is what I bought for you and I gave him the bags and my was he pleased. I dressed him up with the nylons and garter belt;slip;panties skirt and blouse. Go get a pair of half-glasses with beaded neck chain Gus."

Gus was looking 'HOT' a black skirt and white blouse with ruffled Vneck, nylons with the seems, that wig, heels in in patent black he found in the closet that he got to look brand new, ear rings too. I was very proud of the way my son depicts a woman. There is a lot f love here. I read articles of guys who cross dress and look like "Tarts" or "hookers. Gussy dressed as a woman of substance and that spoke well of him. I was wet thinking about what we would be doing.

"So Gussy, like moms new heels?" Oh they sparkled all right and I could see the lust in Guss's eyes.

"How about my nylons?" and I lifted my skirt so he could see my garter belt.

"Oh mom, the things I want to do."

His voice was dripping with sex.

"I know dear, that is what I want you to do., I know you are in love with me and how I dress and many times at work I think about it and it gets me all squishy down there and I love how you make me feel so womanly. Yes I am your mom, but also a woman who knows has her needs."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.