Nancy, Nympho Teacher: an Erotic Romance

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2013 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Nancy, free of her older husband, at last, was going back to teaching; she suspected that she was also going back to being 'Nancy the Nympho', her nickname from high school days. She was right. The twins, Wayne and Blaine, her students proved that, until their Aunt Addie came along

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student   .

A New Direction

She had made her decision, after a long time of thought. She was going to go back to work. She had reasserted her own name, Bigelow, and was determined to 'get on'. Teaching is what she knew and what she really enjoyed and with the rat now history in her life, willing to forego any of the money, that was hers always to begin with, in order to be with his slim hipped, no assed, small titted secretary, it seemed to be a good plan.

Nancy Bigelow was getting back into the swim of life. She'd been on the sidelines with her 'old man' for long enough, more than 15 years away from the excitement of high school kids, high school minds, high school inquisitiveness, high school inventiveness and high school excitement, and, she had to admit, her own early professional mistakes.

He, the old man, had been, after all, a port in a storm for Nancy. After what she'd done, she had quit and moved. It was after the move that she met him, and he seemed so safe. Safe, that is, in a way that she thought that she needed at the time. Safe by keeping her from any more impetuous decisions that would disturb her life.

That whole episode was still too fresh in her mind also. It was almost as if it were for her an extension of her high school days, at least an extension of her high school attitude, when Nancy was decidedly 'friendly'. That word got around and she had to simply manage the popularity.

But that's the way that she was, 'in those days'--as she said to herself. She even knew that she'd acquired the nick name 'Nancy the nympho' but that was almost a symbol of pride to her. It made her giggle.

She was a new and eager teacher. She decided to put her usual attitude toward satisfying her needs on hold and get on with her teaching...

(Nancy Bigelow had been the child, the only child of elderly parents. She wasn't a rebellious child but from an early age had an interest in sex akin to a hard breathing adolescent male. It was a part of her that she came to grips with at an early age and decided, after that, to simply enjoy herself. Enjoy herself is what she did. She didn't care if she got a 'rep', as a matter of fact at one point, early on, she welcomed that, since it would give her more of a chance to 'try new things', as she told herself, and 'try new things she did'.

She came early to oral sex, through all the various gossip talks and sex talks with her girlfriends. It sounded to Nancy like something that she'd like to try, and she did try it. She was enchanted by how much absolute control you had over a guy, who thought he was in charge, when you had his dick in your mouth, and him groaning and drooling and wiggling his hips and seeking a grip on your hair. It was simply fun for Nancy, and she did it often, at least at first surprising and delighting her dates with her willingness to get her mouth on his thing.

During those early high school days, she didn't have a steady and 'played the field', as the saying went. For Nancy, though, it meant that she gave blow jobs to the field.

The only thing that ever impressed her as much as lowering her head into the lap of her date, after unzipping his pants and freeing his 'weenie', was her discovery of the joys of screwing.

Nancy had lost her virginity, as well as, on that occasion, her skirt, her blouse, her bra and her panties, to a black kid--in those days it was okay to use that language--, and, as it turned out, two more of his friends.

His name was Jerome, she certainly remembered her 'first', and they had agreed to meet, after stealing a steamy kiss in a janitor's closet at the school. Nancy's main project had been to get Jerome's member in her mouth.

From the first, on that occasion, Jerome had been in charge, and Nancy loved that--another first for her. She obediently took her blouse and bra off for him, when he told her to.

Nancy was well developed for her age. In a world of flat chested beauties, Nancy Bigelow, the dark haired beauty, had a rack! Her 36c breasts were stared at constantly and in that situation, due to Jerome's insistence, they were on display.

"Nice tits, bitch!" he'd said, and it made her tingle.

Nancy was making progress toward being a nympho. (The nickname that she soon acquired among the high school crowd.)

"Show me the rest, Nance," he said to her, and she was in no mood to deny him what he wanted.

They got out of the car then and Nancy, with Jerome watching, took her skirt off, showing him her red, bikini panties and, when he ordered her to take those off, her close clipped pussy.

"Do the work, girl," he said to her next. "Get it out and get it ready."

It was obvious to her immediately that this would be no simple blow job occasion. She loved the long, thick chocolateness of his member and began to kiss the head and lick at it immediately.

But he stopped her before she made him cum and, turning her around, and bracing her against the car, jammed it home, taking her virginity in the process and ushering her, despite the initial pain, into a world of screwing that she just loved.

Nancy's older but wise mother, knowing her daughter from many mother-daughter chats, had wanted her to be prepared for coming into the world of sex and provided her with the visit to the doctor and the pills to make sure that no unwanted pregnancies occurred. Nancy was prepared.

But she hadn't been totally ready for how much bending over that car and having Jerome's dick inside of her would please her! She was in a kind of heaven, when it happened.

Then, in the middle of their fucking, with her naked and Jerome not, two friends of his appeared.

Nancy heard Jerome say: 'Hey, guys, ' fairly casually, and, looking up saw the two friends, both whom she knew well, standing and watching.

"Lookin' good, Jerome!" one said, and the other agreed.

It was then that Jerome opened Nancy's world wider by saying: "I'll be done with the bitch in a minute and they you can get yours."

"Cool," they said.

It even excited Nancy that she wasn't asked or consulted. When Jerome was finished cumming, he presented his dick to be cleaned and then it was time for the other two. Nancy complied, giggling to herself that in one fell swoop she was able to add a black kid and two white ones to her list of 'conquests'. It's how she looked at it.

When she was finished being fucked by all of them, before they left, they wanted another blow job and she complied with that demand also.

Jerome had private plans for Nancy, which he didn't intend to share with others. That came at their next meeting. On that occasion, once his dick had been wetted in her pussy, he broke in Nancy Bigelow's ass. Despite her moaning and groaning, she loved that also, though cleaning him off later was a grosser kind of task, but one that she didn't refuse.)

But she'd been determined to leave that 'need' behind, when she began teaching. It lasted only a short while, however.

There always seemed to be guys, sometimes girls too, who simply looked at her and 'knew'; they knew that she was available land would behave and do as she was told.

The community was a strict, upper class conservative one. She knew that any 'acting out' on her part would bring disaster. That's why for most of that first year, she minded her ways and didn't give in to her growing need to act out, the way that she used to.

The school year was ending and she heard of a party. She went. It was unwise but Nancy was pretty much in heat by that time.

It turned out to be her kind of party. She was the only woman who wandered into the party site. They laughed with her and she took something to drink from them. Then they had her. Nancy the nympho teacher, she'd graduated to that now, was in full bloom.

Before she knew what she was actually doing, she was on her knees and each of them was getting a blow job.

Then it ended strangely. A younger kid, maybe a little younger, she didn't really know, appeared on the edge of the circle of guys and saw this teacher doing the dirty with them. He came to tell two of them, twins, that they were needed home. By then each of them had had a blow job and they broke up. But the kid, the younger one had stayed.

Nancy was getting up and brushing herself off, when she saw him standing in front of her:

"Aren't you Ms Bigelow the teacher?" he said.

"Yes," she said.

"Stewart!" he answered.

"Yes, Stewart!" she said, realizing that he made her nervous.

"Big trouble, when they find out," he said to her.

She was nervous immediately.

"Stewart! Please don't tell!" she said vainly to him, since he was already walking away and cast a glance over his shoulder that made her shudder.

She compounded her original mistake by committing another. The members of the blow job circle, for some reason didn't spread the word. They were athletes and were afraid that a scandal with a teacher would ruin their prospects and probably cancel their scholarships. Mum was the word with them, but Nancy worried about Stewart.

She did some 'homework' and found out a time, when she could see Stewart and reason with him.

He was indeed home alone that day, when she sent to see him.

"Ms Bigelow!" he said, with a big grin, letting her into the house. Before she even asked he said: "Yes, I'm here alone. It's cool."

"Fine," she answered, "Stewart, I need to talk to you."

But he wasn't listening. He spoke instead: "You know, Ms Bigelow, you remind me of a woman named Mary. I had a girl friend last year, and she invited me to her apartment. It was over a restaurant, where this Mary worked with my Mom. The girl friend, Roberta, Bobbie, I called her, Bobbie Bender, greeted me, when I got there wearing only a pair of panties.

Nancy was simply wide eyed with the story that this young kid was telling.

"She took me in and taught me about kissing, even French style. Then you know what she did, Ms Bigelow?"

"No, Stewart, what did she do?" Nancy asked, following Stewart's lead.

"She knelt and sucked my cock!" he said.

She was surprised, taken back, but excited by his crude language.

"Ohhh!" she said.

"But then, Ms Bigelow, this Mary at the restaurant said that she knew Bobbie Bender was a slut and told my Mom to keep me away from her. I wasn't allowed to see her any more. But you remind me of Mary H________. That's who you remind me of, Ms Bigelow."

Nancy just nodded her head and said: "I see."

"But, Ms Bigelow, there is something else. You also remind me of Bobbie Bender. There is that kind of sense about you. It's exciting."

"Thank you, Stewart," she said, uncomfortable with the way that he was looking at her and grinning. "We need to talk, Stewart."

"No, I don't think so, Ms Bigelow," he said.

"No?" she answered in a soft voice.

"You're in trouble, Ms Bigelow!" he went on.

"Ohhh," she said, realizing that she had, at that point, little or no control over this situation.

"Yes," he said, "I am going to tell! This week!"

"Ohhh, no, please!" she said. "It was only a brief mistake."

"Are you a cock sucker, Ms Bigelow?" he asked

She stared at him only.

"Admit it to me and we can talk!" he said.

She nodded her head 'yes'; she was caught.

"Speak to me or I will tell today instead of only soon!" he demanded.

"Yes, Stewart," she said, "I am a cock sucker! You've seen that."

"You sucked off your students, Ms Bigelow?" he asked.

"Yes, Stewart, I sucked off my students!" she agreed.

He named names then and she agreed in her own voice to the names that had been named.

He grinned at her then and pulled out his phone. He'd been taping her words. Nancy was stung! She put her head in her hands and simply didn't know what to do.

"So, Ms Bigelow," Stewart said next. "I think that you should take your clothes off!"

"Here? Now?" she asked.

He mind was invaded by that sick sense, that always seemed to be at her side in these kinds of moments, that sense of being 'taken over' and enjoying it.

"Okay," he said, "Leave!"

"I was only thinking, just kind of catching up with the situation!" she said, grabbing her tee shirt and hauling it off.

He watched her 'performance' with a wide grin. Off went the tee shirt, next her sandals, then down went her jeans and he got, as a reward her rose colored panties.

What happened next, what went on for the next hour was emblazoned in her memory. Stewart, even for his age, was almost masterful at what he wanted. He took Nancy to the garage, and rummaged around in the tool box there. Then he used pliers to play with her nipples. He'd stuffed the panties in her mouth to let her scream and not be heard. Once he had both nipples erect and really sore, he used the pliers on her pussy lips. It left her begging for him to stop.

"I will stop with the pliers," he'd said, "If you let me spank you!"

She mumbled her yeses then and the next five to ten minutes were ones of agony. Stewart used a board on her ass, and had her crying eventually.

(It was in the middle of the spanking that Nancy actually came from the treatment. Stewart was pleased totally.)

After the spanking, Nancy was pleased that he wanted a blow job. She knelt, naked for this kid and sucked him off. But he wanted it all. He got hard again right away and bent her over a wooden horse to screw her. Nancy came again then.

He finished her off with some oil from the house and, with her yelling into the panties again, pushed himself into her ass.

"This is to get it good and dirty so that you can clean it with your mouth!" he said, and she nodded her agreement.

When he came, he pulled himself out and pushed on her shoulder to get her to kneel. He rubbed his dirty cock now across her face.

"Tell me that you want to clean it, Ms Bigelow! Tell me that's this is what teachers like you do!"

"I do," she said, as convinced as possible. "I want to suck it clean with my mouth; I don't care that it's just been in my ass. It's what teachers like me love to do! Get fucked in the ass and then clean the dirty cocks with their mouths."

He chuckled then and let him rub it across her face again until she took it in her mouth and cleaned it.

That hadn't been the only time with Stewart though. They'd gotten together one other time and then Nancy admitted to herself her stupidity and simply quit and moved. It was after the move that she'd met and wed her 'old man', and now he was gone.

So, it was back to teaching, now that Nancy was 'free'. But Nancy desperately wanted to go back to school with a new attitude. Those years of 'keeping the house' for him had rusted her. She remembered how it was, when she was only coming out of school and looking forward to teaching. She'd been what many described as 'a handful' in those days. She'd basked almost in the college nickname that clung to her 'Nancy the Nympho'. It still made her giggle. Even the Stewart incident was one that she used time and again, when playing with herself, after the 'old man', as usual, didn't satisfy her. Only now Nancy promised herself that it would be different but immediately after making that promise, she laughed:

"Nancy, you're a fraud. You'll have your skirt up and your panties down for the first guy that challenges you to do so."

The thought made her giggle at herself, and even respond.

(Such forays with herself were periodically her way of dealing with new or exciting ideas. She was comfortable with the method.)

"Not true," she thought then, "The very idea that I'd do that for the first guy that challenges me to do so. It might be a girl!"

She went into a spate of giggling then, rather pleased with herself.


Teaching Again at a Price

She had an appointment that afternoon with the superintendent of Schools, Mack Winston. She was eager to push her project along, to get herself back into teacher, which she loved. She thought him slimy and gross but she also thought that she might be able to handle him.

After all, handling men had been her major always. She went into the memories of her past at that point, while driving to her appointment. They were sweet memories now that periodically flooded her mind: memories of Jerome and Stewart and a group of others who'd certainly known Nancy the nympho.

Nancy brought herself out of her reveries, at that point, having arrived at Mack's office. She was surprised by the fact that no one was there but it was a Friday and late.

"Sorry to keep you, Mack," she said, taking his extended hand.

"Yes," said the leering, almost bald headed older man, "They've all gone home but this won't take too long."

Nancy had prepared for her interview carefully. She wore a dark, pleated mini, with the waist band turned up a few times to hike up the skirt. Her blouse was flimsy and her bra lacy. The camisole hid nothing at all. If you paid attention, and Mack Winston certainly paid attention, you could see her nipples.

"Mack," she began, talking in a low voice for, she hoped, effect. "It's about the teaching position that's available."

"Yes?" he said, his eyes glued to the hem of her skirt, and only leaving that sight now and then to wander up to stare at her bra beneath the camisole.

"I'm interested!" she said.

"How interested?" he asked, and she knew the time had come. She was aware that he fully realized his position and he hoped that she was showing enough eagerness.

She moved her hips around in the chair and it had the effect of rucking her skirt hem line up a few inches.

"Do you see?" she asked with a smile and his answer went through her like an electric jolt: "Not enough!"

"Oh," she said.

(She'd already had a talk with herself about this. She really wanted the job. The money didn't matter. Her jackass husband had run out on her and on her money, which was intact. She had all that she needed and much more. She loved teaching and wanted to get back to it, at least for a while. But she also knew that she loved the tenseness of such situations as the one she was in now. She was going to play it Mack's way to get the job. This was for the job, true, but this was for Nancy also.This wasn't just Nancy the teacher right now; this was Nancy the nympho at work also.)

"Then this!" she said, moving to grab the hem of her skirt and pull it up so that it was now at her waist. She then reached up and unbuttoned buttons on her blouse, leaving her breasts, with nipples erect and visible, almost hanging out.

"More like it!" he said.

"What do you want, Mack?" she asked softly.

"She never takes it in her mouth!" he said, speaking of his wife, "Not ever!"

"I will," she said, "And I'll swallow but I want the job, Mack!"

"Skirt and blouse off totally and it's yours as soon as I get my cock in your mouth," he said, in an already shaky voice.

"Write it out first," she said, "The offer! I know you have the forms."

He sat down and began to write out the offer. She moved to make sure that he was still interested, and took her skirt off first and then her blouse and camisole. She stood then in front of his desk in her panties and bra, posing for him.

"Oh, shit!" he said.

"Finish it and then we'll play, Mack!" she said.

"Yes!" he rasped.

The offer was finished and signed and then Nancy the N, totally present, was on her knees and gobbling, as in the good old days.

She got the job, of course.


A Trip to the Movies

It started then and the teaching was glorious and exciting, as it always had been in the past with her, especially when she was starting out. She was keeping her raging imagination from running away with her also. She concentrated on the teaching. She was popular with the kids and they were responsive to her teaching methods. She suspected that she was causing heads to turn and the guys to whisper about her but that was okay with her. Thus far she'd done well, and hadn't let her sex hound side, as she called it, mess her up.

It was Friday and Nancy decided on a trip to the movies. She was pleased with herself and the way that the new job of teaching was turning out. The students were fairly well behaved, and she certainly was getting attention from the guys. That was something that Nancy always enjoyed. It fed her fantasies and gave her something to dwell on late at night, when she gave herself sexual release.

She'd had a light dinner out that evening and had decided on the local theater during dinner. It was playing a new comedy that she was anxious to see.

She was completely surprised, after she'd bought her ticket and went into the lobby to be greeted by two of her students. They were twins, Wayne and Blaine Edwards. They were both strikingly handsome kids and seemed to be totally aware of the fact.

She suspected that the two of them would be a challenge normally but thus far they'd been model students, though she certainly kept an eye on them. She wasn't either above using their lovely figures as part of her midnight fantasies either.

They chatted for a bit and Nancy excused herself and went into the theater. There were some people there but not many, and they were farther toward the front of the theater. Nancy, as was her habit, sat in the very last row. None one bothered her there, she knew from experience, and she didn't have the feeling of people sitting behind her and breathing down her neck.

She settled in to watch, as the lights went out and the first lights flicked up on the screen: previews.

She noticed a movement to her right then, and was surprised to see Blaine Edwards move in and sit down next to her. She smiled at him, more intent on the movie than on him. Then there was movement on the other side, and it was Wayne moving in to sit down on the left of her.

They had popcorn and began, in a very companionable move, to share the popcorn with her. They watched the movie for a while, and then, at one point, Blaine leaned forward, and, she noticed, that Wayne did also. She didn't pay attention to what they did.

She was startled quickly after that by the pressure of Blaine's hand on her thigh.

She was wearing, for her night out, a short skirt and a sweater that buttoned down the front. The skirt was blue and flared a bit and had big white buttons that ran down the front of the skirt to the hem.

She was disconcerted by Blaine's hand on her thigh. It certainly worked on her, pushing her toward the old fantasies. Nancy could feel her motors revving but was intent on not screwing up her new job.

She took his hand and said a soft 'no', and placed his hand on his own thigh. He seemed intent on not being denied at that point, for he took her hand and pressed it up higher on his thigh, where her hand came into contact with his obvious erection.

She made a slight noise, a suppressed giggle in her throat, which she hoped that neither one of them heard, they did, and said a soft 'no' again.

Then it was Wayne's turn.

Nancy's attention was drawn away from Blaine by Wayne's hand, which strayed to the top of her sweater and unbuttoned the top button on the sweater.

She took hold of Wayne's hand and said her soft 'no', again and began to move the hand, only to feel Blaine's hand return and slide down her thigh and unbutton the hem button on her skirt.

Nancy was getting flustered. When Wayne's hand returned, she'd been waiting for it, and was ignoring, for the present Blaine's attempts, successful by the way, at her skirt buttons.

Wayne's hand returned and quickly unbuttoned another sweater button, bringing some cleavage into play.

Nancy reached for Wayne's hand, realizing that Blaine had unbuttoned the third of her skirt buttons and was therefore halfway to her waist, and began to move it.

"Leave it!" Wayne said fiercely in a kind of growling voice, and Nancy stopped moving the hand immediately, not completely sure then what she wanted to do.

She began, in one last effort to move Wayne's hand and with her other hand to move Blaine's, when offering her soft 'no' again but faintly now, when Wayne moved her hand and expertly grabbed one of Nancy's already stiffed nipples. He began to apply pressure, and was pinching the nipple hard.

It went through Nancy like a bolt of lightning and she involuntarily moaned.

"I said leave it!" Wayne said and she dropped her hand from his.

They were quiet for a few minutes then. Her blouse was unbuttoned down far enough to show her beige lacy bra and her skirt was unbuttoned up far enough to show the top of her thigh highs and some skin above them.

She was losing the battle, Nancy knew that. It had mattered, at first at least, that they were students but it didn't seem to matter now as much. Her well honed, though long dormant, instincts seemed to be taking over, and it had indeed been a long time since that had ever happened to her. She leaned back, realizing that both of them were looking at her.

She noticed, first of all, that her hand was still in Blaine's crotch. She sighed and ran her hand down the length of the erection that was held in, at stiff attention, by his pants. She was looking at him, as she moved her hand along his bulge. He smiled at her, it was a 'I'm going to win' kind of smile.

She thought that maybe he was right. She was entering her 'zone', getting flustered and excited. She hadn't been 'handled' like this in many years. She wasn't even sure if her asshole husband, former husband that is, she reminded herself, knew of the intense heat that simmered beneath Nancy the Nympho's surface. He had wanted, after all, a wife who was both an asset and also demure. Nancy had been many things in High School and college but demure was never one of them. She had earned her nickname and was that proud of it.

Now she was on the verge of the situation here getting out of hand with two of her students. She was approaching the 'what the hell' attitude that had served her well in her physical encounters in the past.

In a small voice, she asked: "What do you want?"

They both chuckled and grinned at her. It sent a jolt through her. She looked at herself momentarily. Her skirt was hanging open up to her mid thigh. One rustle and she'd be showing her panties. The thought entered her mind immediately, unbidden, to go ahead and 'rustle'. She smiled.

"Looking happy!" Blaine said.

"Yes," was all she offered; she was waiting for them to decide what was going to happen and tell her.

"So?" she asked softly.

"Impatient?" Wayne asked.

"Now, yes," she said.

The thought struck her then to maybe not do this. Obeying it, she moved and stood up to leave. She was unceremoniously pulled back down into her seat.

"Sit!" Blaine said.

"Don't move until we tell you to," Wayne added.

She was done! She knew it. She said a simple: "Yes!" to that and sat down, realizing immediately that the movement had indeed been the 'rustle' that she'd though of earlier, for now the crotch of her beige panties, darkened by pussy hair was showing.

"Nice!" Blaine said and was echoed by Wayne.

Nancy waited.

"We want to play with you," Wayne said softly.

"And then we want you to play with us!" Blaine added.

"In the theater?" she asked.

"Yes, but discreetly," Blaine added.

"Yes, discreetly," she said. Nancy the Nympho was alive and well.

The thought thundered across her mind to call her fat, balding former and tell him exactly that but she knew that he wasn't worth the effort on her part.

She put her hand down in her lap. One hand was taken immediately by Blaine and pressed against his erection. This time she moved her hand and squeezed and pushed against it.

On the other side, Wayne was unbuttoning her blouse again. Now it was unbuttoned to her waist. He began to push her blouse back off her shoulders, bringing her beige bra into sight.

"Nice tits, Nancy!" Wayne said.

"Thank you!" she replied and rubbed Blaine's erection again, while she felt Wayne playing with the front clasp of her bra. She took in breath almost explosively, as the clasp gave way and the bra sagged, allowing her large breasts to sway free.

"Tits!" Blaine said, pushing Nancy's hand roughly against his erection.

"Tits!" she repeated.

Now Wayne took her left hand and pressed it against an equally large and, she thought, interesting erection, which she began then to rub up and down through the material of his jeans.

Blaine's hands were now in her lap again and she felt, rather than immediately saw him unbuttoning her skirt again. Quickly her skirt was unbuttoned to her waist, exposing her skimpy panties, and her blouse unbuttoned to her waist with her bra hanging free, exposing her breasts.

Nancy sighed.

"Like this, Nancy?" Wayne whispered to her.

She shook as she realized that there was only one true answer to that: "Yes, oh, yes I do!"

"Thought so," Blaine said, inserting his hand now between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.