Halloween Horror - Cover

Halloween Horror

by Joe Buckworth

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Sex Story: Penny finds sexual satisfaction and frightening circumstances at a friend's annual wild Halloween party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

Penny's cheerleader costume was attracting more attention than she anticipated. She wore the vest top without the requisite turtleneck sweater underneath, plus she left the top three buttons undone. Her D-cup breasts put a tremendous strain on the remaining two. The vest was spread so wide that her nipples were barely covered. Once when she was dancing a whole tit popped out. The skirt wasn't much better. Her husband, Rick had her shorten the pleated little number by five inches. Instead of being mid-thigh it just covered her pussy. He had wanted her to go to the party commando, but that's where she drew the line. In reality, the panties didn't make much difference. She wore the smallest white see-through thong that she owned. When she bent at the waist it was invisible. All you could see was her glorious ass.

Penny wasn't the only partygoer to nearly expose herself. Many of the women wore see-through tops or pants. One wore hiking shorts, boots and suspenders. Her nipples were covered but the areolas were exposed, begging for comments. Buff men in male stripper G-strings was not uncommon at these Halloween gatherings. This was Frank and June's annual Halloween Horror party. The guest list was comprised mostly of married couples. This wasn't a swingers group as much as a horny group. The gracious hosts always provided a room or two, or three where couples who couldn't wait to satisfy the urges caused by the provocative attire could relieve themselves. Rick wasn't interested in showing off his body, so he went as Freddy Krueger. Plus, the mask hid his leering at the half-naked women.

An hour of dancing combined with three margaritas made Penny's pussy ache with desire. "After I pee I need to find Rick and drag him into a bedroom," she thought. With the downstairs and upstairs hall bathrooms occupied, Penny was forced to use the one in the master bedroom.

As she pulled down her thong she said, "What the hell!" kicked it off. After all her activity it felt good to sit down and relax. While wiping herself her hand couldn't help but stray to her swollen clit. Penny moaned as she caressed her pleasure center. She spread her knees as she easily slipped two fingers into her soaked cunt. She leaned back against the tank, pulling her sloppy digits out ever few strokes to rub her exposed bud. She caressed the folds of her pussy, adding to the tingling sensation inside her. A few minutes of finger fucking brought her perilously close to an orgasm. "I need to get fucked," she said out loud to no one. Then she had an idea. She'd lure Rick into a bedroom by sticking her pussy juice coated fingers right under his nose. Reluctantly Penny removed her fingers, stuffed her thong in her purse and opened the door.

She was startled to see Rick in his Freddy Krueger costume waiting outside the door. "You scared me! I didn't expect anyone in the bedroom." Penny pressed her body against Rick's as she put her still damp fingers under the nose-holes of his mask.

"Do you know what this smell is?" she asked in a naughty girl voice.

"Yes," came the muffled voice.

Freddy slid his plastic razor-nailed hand between their bodies, his forefinger on Penny's throat. With deliberate slowness he dragged his hand down between her breasts, sending a shiver of delight straight to her pussy. A quick manipulation and the vest buttons holding her huge tits in check came undone. The material separated under the strain, exposing the mammaries and their swollen, erect nipples to his gaze. A hand came to the top of each breast and stroked them. Penny shivered again. She grabbed his wrists and pulled him back into the bathroom. She locked the door and dropped to her knees, her eyes level with his swelling dick.

'I need you so badly!" she whimpered as she worked on pulling his dick out through the zipper. She was having trouble, as his manhood was already hard. Finally she succeeded and thrust it into her mouth.

"God, you're big tonight!" she managed to get out between sucks. "I need a big one so bad!" When Penny started to pull down Freddy's pants he stopped her.

"Leave it like it is," he growled. He moved over to the toilet and sat down. "Sit on it!" came the command.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.