A Most Happy Graduation

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Our next door neighbor gives me the best graduation present in the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I had finally reached that crucial and long-awaited turning point in my life: high-school graduation. I knew that, in college, things would be totally different, that I would now be on my own, that my life would then begin to be my own.

There were the usual friends and family there, of course, including the woman that lives next door, Anita Crosby, who had known me for most of my life. She and her husband had bought the house when they were newly-married and, tragically, he was killed in Iraq about six years ago.

She came up to me right after the ceremony and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, congratulating me and telling me that she would see me later at the party that my parents were throwing in my honor.

By the time I got home, the get-together had just started so I began circulating among the people who had come, talking with relatives, aunts and uncles, cousins, my grandparents from both sides, along with some of my friends and friends of my parents.

After a while, I went out to the kitchen and there was Anita arranging some hors d'oeuvres on a tray.

"Conrad, here's something just for you," she said sliding an envelope into the inside pocket of my jacket. "For all the hard work you've done," and she leaned up to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

I thanked her and got myself another beer and went out to circulate among the others.

Later that night, as I went up to get ready for bed, I slipped off my blazer and, there was the envelope. I took it out and pulled it open and saw what looked like a credit card along with a note.

The note read, "Conrad, I know you've been working so hard getting the scholarship that you were awarded and I've planned a reward for you for all your effort. Tomorrow evening, just let yourself into Room 607 at 7:00 PM and collect your hard-earned reward," and it was signed, "Anita."

I looked at the card and it was a hotel key rather than a credit card and the hotel was a nice one downtown, The Bristol, a small, very fancy place that I'd never been in.

Curious, I thought, but I'd always liked Anita a lot, she was always nice to me, always interested in my progress at school. I thought of her as much as my own friend than as just my parents' friend.

So, I drove downtown, parked in The Bristol's parking garage and took the elevator to the sixth floor. The card slid down in the lock as I heard it click open and I pushed the handle down and went in.

There she was, my next-door neighbor, sitting in an arm chair. Naked.

I did get the door closed behind me but, as you can imagine, stood there rather stunned.

She rose and opened her arms as I stepped forward into her embrace as we kissed. Her tongue slipped between my lips and she began exploring my mouth as her hands slid down onto my butt pulling me tight.

My heart was thumping as we kissed and my hands ranged over her naked back and butt, so smooth and luscious.

Let me stop and tell you what Anita looked like. First, I now know she was thirty-six. She was five-five, slender with a nice figure and her boobs were beautiful, soft and round with just a little shadow beneath. Her nipples were small, dark red and very pointy. When she stood up I could see that she was shaved, her pussy was so pretty, just beautifully-halved down the center.

Her hair was brown with blond highlights, pulled back into a ponytail. I couldn't imagine there was any guy who wouldn't want to be with her.

My mind was going crazy with what was happening but she spoke when I simply couldn't.

"Conrad, if this is something you don't want, just leave now, I'll understand. We'll never ever mention it again," she whispered into my ear as my hands were feasting on all her wonderful, silky smoothness.

"Oh, I don't want to leave. That's the last thing I want," I managed to get out.

She began unbuttoning my shirt kissing my neck and shoulders and chest as it came off. My breathing was deepening as she pulled my shirt from my arms, then bent down to lick and suck my nipples.

I'd never heard of a woman sucking a guy's nipples, it was always the other way around but, well, it sure felt sexy and hot as she sucked them, moving from one to the other.

Her hand was down rubbing the hard bulge in my pants while she sucked each of my nipples making them hard. Her hands then began undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants as I stood there trying not to shake. She tugged them to the floor and I stepped out of them as she went down on her knees and kissed the front of my bulging briefs. Then she slid her fingers into the leg holes and began pulling them down, soon allowing my dick to flop out directly into her face as she laughed and opened her mouth taking it in and sucking it.

She only sucked on the tip to begin with as I felt her soft tongue rubbing circles as she pulled on me. I'd had one girl suck me before but Anita knew right where a guy's dick felt the best. She was incredible and I knew then I was in for a night I'd always remember.

Her head pulled back as she let my wet cock out of her mouth, then stood up, led me to the bed, pulled the covers away and sat me down as she took off my shoes and socks. She then put me back on the bed and got up over me, taking my dick in her hand as she squatted up over my middle and rubbed the head of my dick back and forth along her smooth, wet slit.

"Mmm, feels good already, huh, Conrad? Let's make it better," she said as she pushed down as I watched her pussy take me in until she was sitting directly on top of me. She just sat there for a minute or two while I felt her vagina tighten, then relax around the length of my cock.

"I like what you're doing, it feels so good," I told her as my hands ranged over her breasts. They were full and firm, just hung a little, each one tipped with a small hard nipple just begging to be sucked. She leaned over and dropped a nipple to my lips which I eagerly sucked in while she began scissoring up and down, taking long strokes, almost to the point of my falling out of her ... but not quite.

"Are you happy, Conrad? You know I've been dreaming of this for a while now. You look so happy sucking my boob," she asked as I closed and then opened my eyes showing her I was as happy as it was possible to be.

She slowly fucked me up and down, smiling down at me, knowing just how good she was and how good she was making me feel. She was so sexually-confident and assured, she just amazed me now knowing this new and thrilling side to this woman I had known so long.

"I hope I'm making you feel good, Conrad. I know you've no doubt had sex with some of the girls you've gone to school with and hope I can make you feel as good as they have," she said as she bent over and kissed me as her hips moved up and down over me.

"I really haven't had sex before," I said softly as a smile moved across her face.

"You mean I'm your first?"

I nodded and she grinned, telling me, "I'm honored, Conrad, I don't think I've ever been a young man's first lover before. I feel quite honored. I'm certainly glad I decided to do this."

"Oh, I am, too, this is wonderful. You look so pretty like this?"

"You like me naked, Conrad?"

"I love you naked and I love you most doing this, it feels wonderful. I'm not gonna last much longer, it's just so good. I need to ask if you're protected so we can stop if you're not."

I'd almost forgotten about protection, something that had been drilled into us boys when we had sex-ed, but she told me everything was fine and that she wanted me to cum whenever I was ready.

And was I ready. As much as I loved jacking-off, this was just so much better. Her beautiful soft boobs, her pussy gripping me as it pulled up, then slid so juicily down, oh, it was just incredible.

Then I knew it was going to happen.


Chapter 2

I shoved hard up into her as I felt my cum rocketing into her, it felt like my whole body drained into her, like she sucked me inside out; it almost made me dizzy.

She was sliding up and down on me, smiling, her fingers softly pinching my nipples as she asked, "Was it good, Conrad? Did I make you happy?"

"Oh, yeah, it was awesome, just the best thing in my whole life. You are so hot, so sexy."

"So, Anita made you a happy boy?" she cooed, still moving slowly over me.

"I can't believe how happy you've made me, this is, by far, the best graduation gift I've gotten, way better," I panted as she slid up and down.

"It doesn't have to be our only time, Conrad, not if you don't want it to."

"Oh, I'd love this, just as much as you'll let me."

"Mmm, that's a lot. You sound like a horny young man."

"I am, oh, am I ever," I moaned.

"Good, I just seem to get hornier with every year that goes by. It sounds like we're just meant for each other, Conrad. Both of us horny and right next door to one another," she grinned as she rose and fell on me.

Then she pulled up, almost letting my dick fall out of her as she began moving her hips in a circle over me just keeping the head of my cock inside her wet, slippery pussy lips. She squatted up over me deliciously fucking my cock head around and around until I let out a deep groan and began cumming again as she plunged down on me, driving me up into her as she started trembling and humping on me.

"Oh, OH, OH, UH, mmm, omigod, oh, Conrad, you're so hard," she cried out as she dropped over me kissing me but she never stopped fucking me until she had another orgasm.

We were collapsed on the bed, coming down from the wonderful sex we'd just had as my hands kept roaming over her trying to memorize every curve of her lovely body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.