Doorbell Rang!
Chapter 2: Next...

 

Mom and Dad knew that Danny's plan was to get home and propose to his now-revealed stepsister.

The moment that he got to college, Danny started to think about Sandy. He remembered her scent, which was marvelous, even though she was only 13 at the time.

Yes, lusting for a 13-year-old gets most men put in jail, or at least a lovely bit of bling, around their ankle. But Sandy was more than your typical budding teenager.

She was his sister!

Sure, the taboo nature of it all was quite the turn-on, stepsister or blood sister. The combination of her silky blonde hair, the upturned nose and her bedroom eyes were his Achilles heels.

Starting way back, when she was 10 to his 15, she would follow him around all the time. Most brothers would call that 'being annoyed, ' but whenever he noticed her, noticing him ... she would flash those perfect teeth, and her face would light up in anticipation of his asking her something.

She was in fourth grade, getting all 'A's, while Danny was in high school, struggling not to get any 'C's. Her trouble subjects were his best, and vice versa ... making them a perfect brother and sister, both complementary, and complimentary for each other.

She had boyfriends ... well, boys who were caught up in the 'Sandy' galaxy. She enjoyed being so popular; he enjoyed being around his kid sister.

Calling her 'Kid' was anyone else's grief; she seemed not to mind his calling her that. While Mom and Dad were calling him Daniel, he let her tag him, Danny, while he started her nickname 'Squirt.' That started when they all went out to get fast food. She always asked for a larger drink, and Dad was cute about it. Nevertheless, he succumbed to that smile. The problem was that she had to hold the drink with two hands, and often as not, squeezed too hard, causing her drink to squirt. This not always blew back to only her. Whoever was to her left would get a spray of Coke, or Pepsi. After the third time, Danny started calling her 'squirt, ' getting her dimpled smile in return. She never got the concept of getting a smaller cup, and getting a refill. Oh joy!


Back to dinner ... he was still down on his knee, holding the diamond ring, from Jared. Mom covered her face, more to hold back a smirk, than anything else. Dad looked proud as we all glanced towards Sandy.

"Well," he said, hoping he didn't have to repeat the question.

"Oh my goodness, you are really asking me to marry you, your own sis..."

"Ssshh, Sandy," he quietly affirmed, "Do I need to repeat the question?"

She looked first to Mom, Dad, then down to her brother. He was crying, waiting for her response. So were the nearby people, who had mostly gone quiet, craning their necks to this take place.

"Yes," she said quietly, he leaned forward, seeing her face turn into the fabulous smile; he had known his whole life. "YES," she said again, realizing how peacefully she had said it the first time. "YES, I will marry you, dear sweet Danny!"

The anxiety driven crowd, let loose an applause, and Danny put the ring on her finger. He rose up to give her not just an appropriate kiss, but a mouth opening, tongue swapping kiss.

Their mother and father, both clapped, with Dan Senior giving Olivia a kiss as well. A look around the restaurant, saw many couples getting or giving a kiss. Even the 'seasoned citizens' were now, holding the hand of their long-time partners.

The kiss between siblings finally powered down, as Danny helped his little sister back into her seat. She was visibly shaking. He kept her hand in his.

Looking at her father, "Did you know that he was going to do this? How about you, Olivia ... did you realize that your handsome son was going to ask me to marry him?"

Even with this surprise, she was having the presence of mind, for the purpose of the people around them, to make certain that she wasn't perceived as part of the family.

After dinner was over, on the way out, many people said either, 'Congratulations, ' or 'Good Luck' to the now beaming couple, as they walked through the restaurant on their way out. Mom and Dad Olson were also quite happy as they got in the car to head home.


As they pulled up, his father said, "You kids get out, your mother and I are going go get some drink. We will be very late!"


Uh-oh those Summer Nights!

Before too much explicit detail comes along, some additional information is necessary. Don't worry; their sex will be appropriate, if not obscene! Great, got your attention again.

Due to the difference in hair color between mother and daughter, there would likely not be anyone thinking that they were brother and sister. The real problem would be those persons that knew the entire family.

Danny had gone to the same high school that Sandy had a year to go in. She would need to either not finish high school, or not wear her ring and go, having to fight off the most persistent of her suitors.

That conversation would indeed need to be help, sooner than later!

Now, on to the sex!


Danny picked her up, the moment they went through the door. He carried her up the stairs, pausing in front of her bedroom door saying, "You are moving in with me, starting tonight!"

She giggled as he took her to his bedroom door, easily pushing it open with his shoulder. She giggled as he placed her carefully on his bed.

He started to remove his clothing, as she sat up, doing the same thing. In a matter of moments, he was down to his boxers, and she only had her panties on, exposing her exquisite bosoms. She wasn't covering herself, but was proud of the way that her brother was looking at her, like he was in heat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.