C Is for Cock

by BIC

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Coming of Age Sex Story: 14 year old Brenda, who was obsessing over boys' butts, is persuaded by her older friend, Riana, to expand her interests

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

Brenda spent the summer with her new bff, Riana who was three years older but not a whit wiser than 14 year old Miss Buttsmit. In September Riana would be a senior at Gottaget High, whilst her neophyte protégé would just be entering ninth grade. Nonetheless, during those weeks before Labour Day the pair were inseparable and mutually inspiring.

Both girls were virgins in the technical sense that they had not been genitally penetrated by a boy's penis. Riana was shocked to find out her young friend had used a vibrating dildo and had actually achieved a major orgasm. On their first sleepover they had played a variety of 'discovery' games including 'show me your technique – and I'll show you mine'. Riana was impressed with Brenda's skill at achieving multiple orgasms but when the younger girl bragged about her previous sleepover experiences, Riana was sceptical about the size of dildo Brenda had managed to get up her twat.

"You have to show me and prove it, Brenda. Sure your flexible with your fingers, I can see that, but nine inches long and three inches wide. Bullshit! No way." Riana was not so much appalled as envious. She insisted Brenda get that faux-boy toy and bring it to their next sleepover. She wanted to see it in action ... and not just in Brenda's cunt! No, Riana wanted to try it out too.

The next Friday came quickly, but Brenda sure didn't. Oh, she arrived at Riana's house for the sleepover, alright. But neither girl came quickly. No, they were having a competition, a slow-race to the Big-O contest to see which of them could squeeze the maximum pleasure out of squeezing that maxi-cock toy up their pussies.

The object of the game was to delay major orgasm ( minor ones or Cherry O's, as they called them, were permissible.) The winner would be she who took the longest time so as to increase sexual tension and enjoyment and intensity of the Big-O. Then ( part 2 of the dare ) to outdo the other in resulting multiple orgasms. Quite the challenge.

At first, Riana was sure Brenda would not live up to her bravado. But after 40 minutes of watching her friend play with and ply that enormous dildo, Riana knew she was bested and would not be as good nor as lucky when her turn came. Not that she didn't try, mind you. But after Brenda had taken 30 sex pulsating minutes to reach her Big-O and a further ten minutes luxuriating in it and it's many echoes, Riana knew who would be Pussy Princess. Riana did her best and reached a sort of orgasm in about 15 minutes; all the while Brenda was gently stroking her own clitoris while looking lovingly at her friend.

"OMG, what a slut!" thought Riana, " and still a virgin." Riana knew that Brenda hadn't so much as given a guy a hand job. "She doesn't know what she's missing." Thought Riana mischievously to herself, "Well, we'll soon fix that."

The opportunity came the very next week, just four days before school's start. Opportunity wasn't the only thing to come. This was to be the last of the summer sleepovers and Riana was determined to even the score with Brenda. In Riana's mind the discovery games had become a measure of feminine pride. It would probably seem silly to adults, but boys make macho pride dares and competitions seriously. So do girls, and at an even earlier age than boys do.

It was a Friday night and, as luck would have it, 17 year old Riana was left on her own for the whole three day holiday weekend. Her parents wouldn't be back from their second honeymoon trip to Niagara Falls until Monday evening.

"The whole house will be mine!" Riana thought, then wickedly smiled, " Or should that be ' the whore house' will be mine.?"

Brenda arrived just after suppertime and expected delivery pizza and soda pop all weekend with the usual T or D games and sex say & play with her bff. Maybe some spanking games this time. But as Riana's parents drove off and the pair were left to their own devices, it became clear this was going to be a very special sleepover weekend. Riana's demeanour changed drastically and rapidly, going from sisterly to sinister, from devoted mate to domineering Mistress.

"Okay, Brenda. We're alone now so just cut out the little girl crap. Time to grow up."

Brenda was flabbergasted, insulted, confused and felt totally out of her depth. Had she done something to offend her friend? Had she acted like a stupid child to be so spoken to? Brenda said not a word but stood there mouth agape and with tears welling in her eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.