Jack Naked on Set
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

I knew there was no way I could go back home without having bruises to explain the next day, so I convinced David to let me sleep over again. This time, we slept in his bed. It only seemed natural to go to bed naked, since we'd spent most of the day that way. Of course, that meant I ended up getting an erection. David looked at it. "You want to do something?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, fool around a little."

"No way, you know what that would mean." Still, I couldn't get the image of him going down on me out of my head.

"Look, I know who I am, and I bet if you were honest with yourself you would to."

I looked away. I had to admit he was right; I'd had feelings about guys since I was 12, but there was no way I could admit it to myself or anyone else. It would destroy my career if I was outed, and I knew that if I did something with a guy once, there would be no turning back. "I'm going to go take care of myself in the bathroom."

I stood in front of the toilet, spit on my hand, and started stroking myself. I tried to think about Tonya, but the image of David's naked body lying next to mine kept creeping into my head. Tonya obviously wasn't doing it for me so I tried to picture myself doing Britney Spears. That didn't work either, I started imagining David leaning over and grabbing my cock in his hands. Finally, I gave up and imagined that David's hand, not mine, was jacking me off. That did the trick and I came shortly thereafter. I flushed the toilet and went back to David's room.

When I lay down on the bed, David got up and went to the bathroom. Judging by the state of his cock as he did so, he was going there for the same reason I had. I tried to fall asleep until I heard the toilet flush, and David came back.

"Sorry if I was too forward just then," he said.

"No, it's not your fault. I really do like you ... like that, it's just that I know if I do anything with you I won't be able to stop myself, and eventually I'll get careless and the press will find out."

"Would that really be the end of the world?" David asked, climbing into bed.

"It'd ruin my career, if my parents didn't kill me first. Half the fan letters I get are from girls wanting to marry me. Take that fantasy away, and they have no reason to watch anything I'm in."

"You know, you're actually a pretty good actor. You could do more adult-oriented roles."

"I'm trying to, but they don't write any parts for kid actors in adult movies."

"You could write your own movies. The three of us ended up rewriting most of that script."

"That's a pretty good idea, we could work together on movies, let's talk to Tonya tomorrow." To myself, I thought that writing another movie would give me a good excuse to avoid home.

We brought the idea up to Tonya the next morning, and she thought it was great. We decided to keep meeting after school. The shooting went pretty well, I was a lot less nervous about being naked than I had been the day before.

Going back home didn't go as well. My parents were waiting for me, and they were pissed off.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Dad demanded, "did you even go to the shoot?" He slapped me hard enough to knock me down, and I caught the edge of the sofa with my eye.

I stood back up, and tried not to cry. "Yes, I stayed over with David. I figured it would simplify traveling."

"Well why the fuck didn't you tell us?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.