Darkness and Light - Cover

Darkness and Light

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Chapter 37: The Slippery Slope to Success

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: The Slippery Slope to Success - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

After Roban had left the dinner table Athea took Rhabina, Hassika and Leandris aside. She had noticed their drawn faces and their uneasy movements throughout the meal.

“What happened?” She asked the trio.

“I followed Roban like you told me to do. He was at the smithy again, and at the market place. On the way back home he went inside a barn. When he didn’t come out again, I wanted to peek inside to see what was going on, and he noticed me.” Rhabina reported.

“And you two?” Athea questioned looking at Hassika and Leandris.

“Well, I didn’t know you also told Rhabina to follow Roban, so I guess we were your backup plan. That’s what we did; we backed up Rhabina after she passed out.” Hassika answered with a snigger as she watched Rhabina blush.

“I’m pretty sure he knew we were following him. It was a setup,” Leandris said and the other two nodded showing their agreement.

“Since I feel unusually tender in a very wrong place, and I’m pretty sure Rhabina must feel much worse, I guess he also wanted to impress on us that he isn’t happy to be supervised,” Hassika added with sigh.

Rhabina nodded enthusiastically, but Leandris just shrugged with a little smile on her face.

“All right, ask Iane to help you if you need it,” Athea suggested.

“I don’t believe she will appreciate to be interrupted at whatever she has planned tonight. I’ll ask tomorrow.” Hassika noted.

“Right, I forgot,” Athea said sneakily smiling, thus proving she had not have forgotten it at all.

The women departed after that exchange.


It was long after midnight when Roban returned to Iane’s room. As he opened the door, he entered a jungle. The air was hot and so humid that drops formed on his face and the bare skin of his arms. Iane was still chained to her bed. Ayphera lay at her side, her fingers softly combing Iane’s drenched hair, as she dropped tender kisses on her sister’s face and mouth. Patessa lay a little lower at Iane’s other side. She ardently suckled on the nipple of Iane’s breast, and her hands caressed both full, round tits. Nigulla lay face down between Iane’s quivering thighs. Her lips and pierced agile little tongue devotedly licking and kissing her mistress’ pussy, while her hands roamed stroking all over Iane’s legs, hips and belly. When Roban stepped closer he could hear Ayphera whispering.

“Soon, Iane, soon, my sister’s master has come back. I know you love Submission, the obedient little love slave, but now you know how strong she is, much stronger than you or me. Slaves have to be stronger than their masters. They have to carry their burdens, and not just their own. Velantie’s master is the God of Destruction. He was born out of darkness and one day he’ll return to his home. He’ll take all of us with him, when that day has come. Only Velantie might be strong enough to carry that burden, or at least to ease its weight.”

Ayphera rose, clapped her hands and motioned Patessa and Nigulla to move away from Iane.

“Soon, Iane, but there is one final little thing you’ll have to endure,” Ayphera said, her sapphire blue eyes sparkled and a playful little smile was on her lips. “I want to feel the relief you’re so desperately longing for. I want to feel it while you’re still unable to reach it. I want to feel the rush of an orgasm while I kiss you and look into your eyes. I want to see the desperate need in your eyes, and the obedience and strength to deny you in Velantie’s.”

Ayphera lay down on Iane. She spread her arms and legs matching Iane’s, grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers. The pliant flesh of their big breasts was bulging under the pressure as their bodies pushed against each other. Ayphera’s prominent mound and wet pussy rubbed against her twin’s, and their thighs shared the same sweat. They kissed and stared into each other’s sapphire blue eyes as Roban knelt between their wide spread legs. He entered Ayphera with a hard deep thrust. Breaking the kiss, she arched her back and neck moaning loudly. Her arching increased the pressure between their bodies even more, and heated their grinding motions. Ayphera returned to the kissing. She thrust her tongue into Iane’s mouth with the same ferocity Roban thrust his cock into her cunt. Under his powerful thrusts the bodies under him slithered and ground against each other.

Ayphera screamed into Iane’s mouth when she climaxed, her body strained, her legs and arms forcibly trembling and shaking. Suddenly arching her back she screamed again, and staring into her sisters eyes her whole body froze, when Roban’s cock erupted and shot his cum inside of her.

“Feeew,” Ayphera breathed a little while later, limply lying on Iane and recovering. “That was delicious. I really needed that after all the stress and unpleasantness in our recent past. Thank you, both of you, my darlings.” She said, and then delicately licked the tears off Iane’s cheeks. “Help me up, I feel a bit weak,” Ayphera then ordered, and Nigulla and Patessa rushed to her sides.

Roban was leaning against a wall and observing the scene with an amused smile on his face.

“Now you, Nigulla, you will bath and groom your mistress, until she looks presentable for her master. Patessa, you clean up this mess,” Ayphera commanded. “When you both are done, you’ll come to my room and we’ll see to your intolerable attitudes in regards to misplaced loyalty and obedience.”

Nigulla and Patessa shivered due to the coldness in Ayphera’s voice.

“You’re still not moving! Make a slave a mistress and that’s what happens. It’s a small miracle my sister doesn’t have to clean up after you. I’ll leave now and wait for you. The longer I’ve to wait, the more time I’ll have to think about what to do about you,” Ayphera remarked, and her voice had lost a few more degrees.

She kissed Roban tenderly goodbye and then strode out of the room. She left two hectically whirling maids in her wake.


A good while later Nigulla brought back Iane from the bathing chamber. Her hair was still wet but combed and clean, as was the diaphanous dark blue chemise now smoothly molding her figure. Iane climbed on her bed and crawled beneath the sheets, far less gracefully without her usual flawless fluid motions. Nigulla and Patessa bowed to Iane and were rushing out of the room, when they suddenly turned around at the door, rushed back, bowed to Roban and then finally left running.

When Roban sat down on the bed close to her, Iane turned around, and he was looking at her elegant shoulders and back.

He saw her body shivering beneath the sheet. “How do you feel,” he asked her backside.

“Why do you want to know? You wouldn’t understand, because you’ve never felt what I feel,” Iane asked in return and her following moan was a sound of misery.

“I know a lot about need and frustration, some people took delight in teaching me about it. Some did it randomly but were no less successful. I learned my lessons,” he answered.

“What did you learn about betrayal?” Iane snapped.

“Not that much. I keep my trust to myself, and without my trust no one can betray me. That way I can retain my trust and avoid a lot of disappointment, too,” he calmly answered.

Iane slowly turned and looked into his eyes. “Can you love without trust?”

Iane’s gaze met an abyss of emptiness. “Whom I love, is mine, and I jealously protect what’s mine. If I can’t protect what’s mine, I’ll destroy who took it away from me. That’s who I am, and trust is no part of me.”

“I think I understand. I understand what you said and also what you didn’t say. I am not you, though, and today Velantie betrayed my love.” There were tears in her eyes, and no one before had ever seen her cry.

“Since the day I met you, Velantie protected you from me, and you protected her from me in return. You told me, because you can’t be her mistress, you have to become my slave, her equal, to keep your love alive. Tonight you learned how it feels to be a slave equal to Submission. Do you still believe you can be her equal?” Roban asked, happy memories tugging at the corner of his mouth, but he suppressed the smile.

“Thank you for your lesson, Master. But love means to protect each other, even from one’s master. All the more if he is a very overzealous master,” Iane replied dryly, her tears were gone and her shivers returned.

“I think you figured out what I offered Velantie to stop protecting you, and to even join in teaching you this lesson,” he said. An angry glare was the only response he got from Iane and he took it as an affirmation. “Yes, I promised her the very same thing you want her to be protected from. I hope tonight you learned she doesn’t want your protection,” he said but stopped and frowned before he continued. “She doesn’t want to be protected, and let’s hope neither does she need it.”

“After all you just told me, now you want me to trust you”? She asked, her face flushed and drops of sweat appeared at her hairline.

“You’re my slave, I don’t want your trust, I demand your obedience,” Roban replied, not trying any longer to hide his grin.

“And to force my obedience, you threaten to continue my torture?” Iane asked. Her gaze had a feverish blur, her voice was raspy and her mouth was running dry, so she licked her lips.

“I’m not forcing you, but I can understand you feel forced by Velantie, and maybe you think that’s the same. She is a very obedient and loyal slave - at the moment,” Roban remarked openly grinning. “Like you, she wasn’t allowed to find relief, and she probably also looks forward to her promised reward. So what you feel is her excitement, but I don’t think she wants to torture you any more than she wants to torture herself.”

“Don’t remind me,” Iane groaned. “Without her interference I wouldn’t have lasted longer than a water drop on a hot griddle.” She dropped on her back, one hand grabbing and squeezing a breast, and the other pushed between her thighs. “She still won’t let us come!” Iane hissed and continued to shiver.

“You only have to ask, preferable in a nice way,” Roban mentioned casually.

Iane’s head spun targeting Roban with her glassy gaze. “You want me to beg you to make me come?” Iane shouted furiously.

“Well, I wouldn’t have bribed Velantie for just a small favor. If you don’t feel like asking now, you can do another time, of course Velantie will have to wait as well,” he answered calmly.

“You miserable bastard,” Iane cursed. Staring into his eyes she quickly added, “Master.”

“I’ll offer you a little abatement. You have to ask nicely, but you can decide which way you want me to give you relief,” stated Roban and winked merrily at Iane.

Iane moaned and shivered in response before she mumbled something unintelligible. Then she deeply sighed. “I declare my defeat and will submit ... tonight, Master.” A tiny smile returned to her face before she continued. “I’ve heard you’re very proficient with your mouth and tongue but never experienced it myself. Would you do me this honor tonight, Master?” She sweetly asked and the tiny smile was growing.

“It’ll be my pleasure,” Roban answered and bent to give Iane a little kiss.

He lifted the sheet off Iane and watching her, walked to the end of the bed. She tried to raise her knees, but her thighs trembled so badly, that with a groan she let them drop again. Roban lay down and enjoyed the view, while slowly closing the distance between his face and the apex of her limp but wide spread thighs. The lips of her sex looked puffy and inflamed, and she was leaking profusely. With a pursed mouth he blew a warm stream of air at her pussy and watched her inner lips quivering in response. He didn’t feel the need to further prolong her suffering. He simply said, “You may come now,” and touched her erected clit with the tip of his tongue. Iane groaned, too weak to scream. Her exhausted body shook and trembled. Huge amounts of her tangy juices gushed out of her, in pulses matching the rhythmic clenching of her pussy. Then she lay still.

With her final relief Iane had passed out from exhaustion. Roban luxuriously licked her tasty little twat clean of her copious juices, and listened to the sound of her relaxed breathing. He was sure Iane had been very impressed with his oral expertise for the entire second he had applied it. Only a short while later, while he was still busily paying homage to Iane’s pussy, she suddenly sat up and looked down on him lying between her thighs.

“You promised, Master,” was all she said.

Roban sighed and stood up. He looked into her eyes and what he saw made him sigh once more. Her eyes were of such a dark blue color they almost appeared to be black, but as Submission softly smiled at him a light began to shine in their depth, and they looked like clear blue crystals.

“There’s no reason to worry. I am yours and you won’t destroy me. Everything else I can handle. I want your rage and your pain, your hate and your hunger, all of it. That’s why I was made for you and that’s what I want. Feed me your darkness.” Her voice was low and gentle and she handed him her chains.

Roban chained her to the four posts of the bed, again. He sighed a final time, and then he fed her.


The next morning Ayphera came into the kitchen leading Patessa and Nigulla on leashes. Roban was instantly on his feet, marveling the precision with which Ayphera had marked their bodies. All welts were exactly aligned, and every square inch of their skin glowed in an even shade of deep pink. Roban congratulated Ayphera and smiled warmly at Patessa and Nigulla. They returned his smile with proud ones of their own. Ayphera had been a little late for breakfast, but she wasn’t the last one to arrive.

Breakfast almost finished, it was the moment for Iane’s grand appearance. Without her maids’ help she looked a little less perfectly groomed to start her day, maybe even a bit disheveled. Some at the table looked up and stared, others noisily exhaled, but everyone noticed immediately that her beauty was more splendorous than ever. She shone with inhuman perfection, her sight blinding, almost painfully so. Iane’s beauty had become a power; a power, everyone could see and feel.

Kassja, Esthera and even Ayphera loudly applauded Iane’s spectacular entrance. Athea first looked at the ceiling and groaned, then she turned and glared at her brother. Roban had suddenly found a new interest in the food on his plate, and purely by chance dodged Athea’s gaze.


After breakfast Roban returned to Athea’s room to get his jewel pouch. He was walking down the corridor to leave the house, when the door to Jenaya’s room opened. A big smile lit her face as she caught sight of him, and she rushed into his arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.