Darkness and Light
Chapter 23: Uncommon Plans and Improper Hindsights

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: Uncommon Plans and Improper Hindsights - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Kassja felt weary after spending hours on negotiating and planning. She wanted to rest her tired mind in solitude, but when she entered her bedchamber she noticed she wouldn’t find it. Yvaness, a Priestess of Nuna, one of her mother’s favorites in the western lands, was waiting for her.

“Too many lies, daughter, you’re playing a dangerous game,” the woman too young to be anyone’s mother warned.

“Before you continue lecturing, remember it was you who came to me asking for help with your plan - again. Also, it wasn’t my lies which started this and maybe it’s a game to you and my family living on Atyseos, but down here on Calmyra it’s not. It’s a war, not my war, but a war nonetheless,” Kassja replied with eyes flashing.

“Lecturing you wasn’t my intention. I worry about you, although I realize it looks like hypocrisy. It will be a victory if this plan succeeds, but your part in it won’t receive the praise and gratitude it deserves,” her mother predicted. “No one will look beyond the deception and betrayal to see your loyalty.”

“Why search for something that no one will find. Loyalty is something others do feel and I exploit it, just like their wants, hopes and dreams. I know you prefer looking at yourself as Feya, Goddess of Wisdom and Fortune, but to me you’re Nuna, the Mother of Lies. I am your daughter Deception and we’re not that different, both willing to sacrifice everything and everyone to achieve the goals we set for ourselves,” Kassja stated.

“My goal is to protect my family.”

“It’s no more than a convenient excuse. You’re protecting the part of the family you command and try to gain control over those who’re a threat to your power. That’s the less noble truth,” Kassja rebuffed.

“Why are you helping if you think I’m only striving for power and control?” Feya asked.

“Ayphera and Esthera, they want to return to Atyseos - the Cave and your island homes surrounded by an ocean of nothingness - no idea why they want to return to that, but I want to stay on Calmyra. I already told you we’re not that different and our goals are the same. The power and control you’ve on Atyseos, I want it here on Calmyra.”

“The Manthakin Empire, founded on lies and deceit, and no one, not even the Emperor knows who really rules it. I can understand why you feel at home on Calmyra. You may not feel loyalty for your mother and family but I warn you, don’t you ever betray our alliance. The truth can be a weapon as effective as a lie and I am the keeper of the truth to every lie you ever told. I know you’re not Kassja, Dharkuntis mother. You wear her soul around your neck, but you’re solely Deception, the only Goddess on Calmyra not chained to this world. Remember, the Atyseos Shard was a gift to my daughter and that’s who you don’t want to be anymore.”

“Dharkuntis believes to be the son of a goddess and that’s what he wants to be. Do you really think he would care that my human vessel perished? Actually I don’t wear her around my neck, her soul was the first I used to lengthen her son’s lifespan,” Deception dismissed.

“I don’t believe he would care, but we both know he should. Kassja, the human, had a son, but you’re no mother and don’t feel anything for him. If he would understand that, he would also realize that you don’t want him to become an immortal. As an immortal he wouldn’t depend on you and only his dependency kept him alive.

I am Nuna, the Mother of Lies, and you’re just one of them, Deception. I don’t care for your plans. Rule the Manthakin Empire, rule the whole world, but you’re my daughter and will rule in my stead, or you won’t rule at all!”

“Yes, mother, I will.”

Yvaness left the chamber and finally Kassja could rest in silent solitude.


Sinheyd had returned leading a group of warriors but the blissfully purring cat Roban was stroking didn’t look like the fearsome predator she had warned them about. They left again a little sheepish and Sinheyd had many jeers to endure on their way home.

Roban didn’t stop his caresses when the soft fur beneath his hands changed into smooth skin. For a while Sureyssa let him wordlessly continue stroking her back and the sound of her purring didn’t change either, not much.

“I had to promise your sister she will be with us the first time. I didn’t mind and wouldn’t have minded if she had told me that we never will lie together. I don’t feel these urges. Not as old as the children banished from Atyseos, I came into existence only a century ago and rarely used this human appearance. I lived my life vicariously through my cat and all I know about lust I learned from her. Athea was my first experience with a human. Literally so, since Chaos didn’t participate and my cat ignored the encounter. It was very pleasurable but as I told you, I learned from my cat, and she doesn’t feel desire for other females. To my cat your family is a pride of lions and her primal instinct is to mate the lion king. She’s very determined and her emotions are influencing mine to a point where it becomes disturbing. To honor the promise I made to your sister, I suggest we go home and find her before my cat’s demands become even more troublesome.”

Sureyssa had turned on her side and looked at Roban with a slight frown.

“In other words, you would prefer to play hard to get but you’re too horny and impatient. Since someone has to be blamed for your lack of decorum, you’re blaming the cat,” Roban grinning replied.

Sureyssa’s frown darkened. “I try acting human, but I’m not human and probably doing it all wrong. I’m curious, but that is a given, and I don’t know what I feel otherwise. I told you I’ve no experience with this.”

“No need for acting on my behalf. I want you and I’m as determined as the cat. So impatient and horny is fine with me. Lead the way and I’ll follow your legs,” he replied, his smug smirk replaced by a genuine smile.

“You, your sister, my cat, everyone is pushing me. I’m a novice and need patience, not being pushed!” Sureyssa grumbled and transformed into the Black Panther on her way out of the grove.

The cat knew the way home, and she was fast.


Roban opened the doors to the estate. The Panther by his side rushed inside and up the stairway. By the time he reached the landing to the upper floor the cat was out of sight, but Menja and Bosko stood at the top of the stairs.

“Finally you’re home, I was waiting for you!” She said taking his hand and leading him along the corridor. “The others are all angry at you because of the way you left us and you’re the only one without your own room, but I’m not angry and you can sleep with me and Bosko in my room.”

Roban heard her comforting words but didn’t feel comforted. Reaching the door to her room she opened it and led him inside. Leaving him standing at the entrance, Menja undressed, climbed on her big bed and crawled under a blanket.

“You look disappointed, don’t you like me anymore?” She asked him pouting.

Before Roban was able to stammer an answer Menja was talking some more.

“Athea told me to tell you this. She said we have to cure you from ... ouhm ... yes, thank you ... from a feverish fit of masculinity. She said it’s a real dangerous sickness but all others were laughing. I don’t understand it, can’t Iane heal you?” She asked looking worried.

Stepping next to the bed Roban looked down into her wide open, innocent eyes.

“You don’t need to worry about my health and when I call for Iane it will be to tend your sore, little butt - once I’m done spanking it. That’ll teach you about the dangers mocking your daddy,” Roban answered smiling evilly.

Menja’s eyes grew even bigger. “I only told you what Athea told me to tell you ... stop laughing ... I didn’t make fun of you, I’m really worried about your sickness.”

“Calm down, Menja. You teased me and I teased you, no one is going to get spanked,” he soothed her.

She still looked a little skeptical but mostly relieved. “How did you know? I thought I was really good and didn’t give away that I made fun of you.”

“I won’t teach you how to become a better liar, but never stop asking if there is something you don’t understand,” Roban replied, grinning about the puzzled expression his answer produced on her face.

“Athea is waiting for you in her room but before you leave you have to tuck me in and kiss me goodnight. A daddy is supposed to do that.” Secure in her knowledge her puzzlement gave way to an expression of renewed, steadfast conviction.

Roban pulled the blanket up to her chin and pecked the tip of her nose.

“No peck on the nose, I’m not a baby. You have to kiss me on my mouth,” Menja complained, wrinkling said nose.

Roban retried and Menja’s smile indicated a successful attempt, but when he turned to leave she called him back.

“You have to kiss Ghania too!”

This time golden lights sparkled in her sea green eyes as he kissed her. Roban left muttering about little girls and the bad influence they are exposed to.


He returned to the corridor just as the next door opened and Ynerca stepped out of it. Dressed for bed, she only wore a thin, short gown. Ynerca smiled at Roban while he observed her appearance.

“Still searching for a place to sleep? I’d share my bed with you but have to warn you, I’m a restless sleeper when not alone,” she proposed, playing with a curl of her copper red hair.

“That’s very charitable of you but you always were, and I’ve heard you still are very generous with all you have to offer,” Roban smiling replied.

Ynerca saw the smile didn’t reach his eyes and raised her brows in response.

“Ohh, so that’s why you left so suddenly, you joined the weekly meeting of the gossipmongers,” she surmised grinning.

“Not exactly; today someone challenged me to defend the Throne of Blood. Supposedly an ex-lover of yours and someone explained the situation to me.”

“WHAT? An ex-lover, who?” Ynerca asked upset, all playfulness gone.

“I can’t remember his name, but maybe you can. You kissed him just yesterday,” Roban coldly answered.

“That doesn’t help, I kissed many men that night,” Ynerca snapped back.

“It was a young man from the Dohougney clan, a cousin of Sinheyd. Well, maybe he was just the quickest and there will be more challenges. Not a bad thing, with decreasing numbers remembering names will become more manageable for you,” Roban commented.

Ynerca stepped in front and angrily glared at Roban. “Tell me you didn’t harm Khogney!”

“I don’t harm someone challenging the Norgar Chieftain – I kill him,” Roban snorted. “Yes, Khogney was his name and I didn’t harm him. Although Sinheyd might, she took charge of the situation and he went with her.”

Ynerca sighed in relief and shortly after she grinned at Roban. “You poor baby, all that jealous rage and I wasn’t around, but it seems there is enough anger left to punish me now. I will demurely take my penance, as always.”

Ynerca’s pointy nipples were prominent and visible beneath the gauzy shift she wore and she stepped closer until they touched his belly. Batting her eyelashes at Roban she spread her arms for an embrace. But the embrace did not come. Instead Ynerca found herself held up under her arms, staring into his eyes, and with her back against the wall.

“You want to play but you don’t set the rules.”

She looked into the void but Ynerca wasn’t afraid of Roban and the heat glowing in her own hazel eyes fought the cold darkness.

“You’re the beast, a god, the most powerful being on Calmyra, but one thing you’re not, someone I’ll ever be afraid of. You left me once and you might not be happy with who I am, but I’m yours. Sulk and rage all you want, you won’t get rid of me a second time.”

Roban watched her from head to toe. “That’s a tough speech coming from someone hanging with her bare ass against the wall.”

Looking upon herself Ynerca saw her gown had ridden up, baring her from the waist down.

“Does it look like I’m unhappy where I am?” She asked as she lifted and spread her thighs, drawing attention to her wetly glistening sex.

“Don’t do this, Ynerca. I’m not in the tenderest mood right now and you don’t want to deal with the outcome,” Roban growled.

“I already told you that I’ll never be afraid of you and we’ve to deal with it now. You can’t go to Athea like this. She’ll know something happened and will find out what it was. That’s really something I don’t want to deal with,” Ynerca urged sounding desperate.

“So you’ll never be afraid of me, but you’re scared of my little sister,” Roban scoffed and put her down on her feet.

“Bet on it. Your anger is a summer breeze compared to the hurricane Athea’s jealousy will cause. You’re controlling your temper but Athea doesn’t. She always counts on you to prevent the worst of the outfall,” Ynerca explained, dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt. “Besides, fighting with you made me horny and I’m desperate to fuck,” she added.

Ynerca pulled down his trousers and pressed a kiss on the head of his cock.

“I love it, you’re always ready when I need you,” she said, jumped up and stepped back against the wall. “Hold me like you did before. I want you to fuck me like that, pinned to the wall!”

Glaring at her he stepped out of his boots and trousers and dropped his shirt before he walked up to her. Once again Roban lifted Ynerca pressing her against the wall, and once again she spread her legs. The hold under her shoulders impeded the usage of her arms. Her movements were clumsy and frantic but nevertheless, determined and successful. One hand unfolded her pussy and the other she used to line up his cock. Her leaking juices ran down his shaft and dripped on the floor as she urged Roban to

“Push!”

He was still glaring at her and snarled “You’ll regret it,” but he did as ordered.

A forceful thrust from his hips plunged Roban’s cock deep into her center and drove the air noisily out of her lungs.

“Ohh fuck,” Ynerca used her next breath to groan.

Her spread thighs began to tremble and she clutched his neck to hang on. Roban moved his arms too. He held her bent knees in the crook of his elbows and grabbed Ynerca’s ass to carry her weight. It was easier to move with his new hold on her and it gave him a better leverage as well. He tightened his grasp on her ass and slowly pulled back.

“Are you still sure you want this?” He asked and the question sounded like a threat.

Ynerca clung to his neck and her mouth was close to his ear as she whispered her answer.

“After our first night my body ached and my pride was hurt, but a few days later I came back for more. As long as you don’t kill me I’ll always come back for more. I’m addicted to your hunger. I need to see it in your eyes when you look at me, and need to feel it when you fuck me. I know I’ll never be able to sate your hunger, but I also know that I’ll never cease trying.”

Roban’s response was a hard thrust, shoving his cock even deeper into her body and making her scream; the same as his next thrust, and the next and the next and the next...

Her pussy felt stretched and raw. The rough surface of the wall left scratch marks on her back and Roban’s fingers, dug in her ass, bruised her flesh. The few moments Ynerca was not grunting, panting and screaming while Roban pounded her into the wall, they kissed. They kissed like starving animals trying to search each other’s throats for the very last scrap of food. It was violent but Roban’s anger was gone, replaced by a manic intensity, the insatiable hunger Ynerca craved to feel. Crushing waves of orgasms washed over her as his hunger fed her desire. After a while she just clung to him, her body exhausted and her mind adrift.

“Knock me out lover, I’m done for but I’ll come back another day. I always will.” Ynerca’s voice was weak and tears streamed down her face.

She could never sate his hunger, but when Roban came in her and for the short moment it lasted, his mind was at peace. Ynerca was smiling as she passed out.

“It’s strange, but there is tenderness in your violence. I’ll watch out for it the next time you kill someone on the battlefield, maybe it’s there as well. Carry her to her room, Master. I’ll take care of her.”


When Roban put Ynerca down on her bed Iane was standing at the open entre to the room watching him.

“I’m not sure, but I thought about it and I believe she is wrong. Your hunger can be sated. Athea could do it, if she would allow you to ravish her uptight little ass, the one she flaunts at you all the time. I admit I’m probably biased because I’d love shoving something up that route as well. It’s wishful thinking anyways, Athea doesn’t want you sated and at peace. Sadly the foreboding I feel concurs and I’ve to concede her ass should stay a temptation. The day your hunger will be sated will be the last day of this world,” Iane pondered.

Roban turned and looked at her. “We should try out your not-so-little ass. I’ve seen it and I’m sure you agree it’s the most beautiful ass on Calmyra.”

“Of course it is, but that’s beside the point. You could have it anytime and that’s why it won’t sate your hunger,” Iane dismissed his suggestion and dirty smirk.

“You’re talking about Submissions equally beautiful behind, but I was talking about the most desirable posterior of Iane, Princess of Erylaness.” Roban didn’t give up on his leering gaze.

Iane’s eyes flashed in recognition of his meaning. “It was my decision and I made a promise, but I didn’t make it to you. I will submit, everything, but that will be the last step of my submission. So let us both enjoy the anticipation, at best for all of eternity,” Iane hissed through clenched teeth.

“Didn’t you just tell me Athea is the one with the uptight ass?” Roban asked laughing.

“You have ruined my mood, Master. Anyhow, your sister is waiting for you and she is not alone. There is a cat with her and she is restlessly pacing the room,” Iane told him.

“It will not work, Iane. You can’t give what you don’t have to give. The wedge between you and Submission will widen if you don’t find another way,” Roban said ignoring her dismissal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.