Darkness and Light
Chapter 12: Attitudes, or "To Have What It Takes"

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Attitudes, or "To Have What It Takes" - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

The marauders hiding in the main building of the abandoned farmstead were a band of militia deserters from Notabir. Roban asked the last one of them why he had decided to ambush his fleeing neighbors instead of fighting against the invaders. Too distracted watching Bosko cleaning up the evidence of the short but violent fight, the man hadn’t answered his question. Roban dragged him down to the cellar where he found the sole surviving captive chained to a wall. He also found about thirty refugees who hadn’t survived. The chained woman was staring blankly at two of the corpses lying in the corner of the room. They were the bodies of a young boy and a girl. She was alive, but her mind had died with those two children. There was no one to rescue, just some corpses to be buried. Roban killed them both, the last marauder and the last victim, before he set the house on fire.


Roban and Bosko were back at Notabir and through the gates into the town about an hour before noon. He visited Bahren Mongel and the Captain of the town guards greeted him warmly. They talked for a little while and Bahren told him that he had found a house for them in Notabir and had already sent one of his men this morning to inform them of it. The house he had confiscated for their use was originally owned by a wealthy merchant who had fled Notabir to escape the Manthakin invasion. It was a large luxurious property located in the neighborhood of equally expensive estates in the southern part of the town, where all the wealthy citizens of Notabir resided. Following the given directions, Roban soon entered their new home. It was a three story building with a spacious yard, surrounded with gardens and ten foot high walls.

Obviously Bahren’s man had been successful delivering his message, because as soon as he entered the house Roban immediately was greeted by a happily smiling Meyra. She told him that Chalissa was looking at the rooms and Iane’s maids were already busily preparing a few of them to please their Mistress. He found Nigulla and Patessa in a room on the second floor, and they were indeed very busy, though he doubted that it was the pleasure of their Mistress they had in mind at the moment. Watching the squirming couple on some laid out furs reminded him of something.

“Did you know that this position is called ‘Hatanis’ on Sallas, which is an island nation east of Ghota? It translates to ‘Girlfriends’ in our common language and looking at you I think it’s a very fitting name,” he told them while undressing.

Nigulla, who was in the top Hatanis position, raised her head from between Patessa’s thighs and responded, “Patessa is more like a sister than a girlfriend to me, but I like the sound of it.” Tilting her head she watched Roban undress and continued. “Master you know we will be happy if you want to join us, but with none of your lovers around and without our Mistress muddling and covering up, your sister will immediately know what you’re doing and with whom.”

Roban saw the worried expression on her sweet smudgy face and smiled in return. “That is between Iane and my sister to sort out. I’m not really involved and you don’t have any reason to fear Athea.”

“That’s what you want us to believe because you’re horny!” Patessa guffawed from the opposite end of their coupling position.

Kneeling before Patessa, Roban took her face tenderly in his hands and licked the juices from her smudgy mouth. “Don’t you trust me to protect you from my evil little sister?” He asked her whispering.

Nigulla crawled up to him from under Patessa and sensually replied, “It was our Mistress who presented us to you and there is no doubt that her wrath will come down on us if we don’t do everything we can to please her Master. So whether you join us or not, we are doomed either way. We will trust in you for our redemption. Although no longer priestesses we still are believers.”

Demurely she bowed her head and kissed the crown of his cock before she engulfed it within the warm, moist cavity of her mouth. While Nigulla’s agile tongue caressed his cock, Roban was kissing Patessa and stroking the smooth skin of her bald head.

“I always wanted to ask you why you two shave your heads.”

“Warlord Jochias wanted us this way and one of his wizards made it permanent, so we actually don’t shave. I hope it doesn’t displease you master, but we can’t change it,” Patessa answered dejectedly.

“It’s strange, because I love beautiful long hair of every color, but your bald heads are somehow arousing to me. It’s not just the exotic rarity, but it also makes you seem more naked than the lack of clothing does. That’s probably what I like about it so much, your nude vulnerability. Remember I’m bad,” Roban sighed and it didn’t sound as if he was all too happy with this self-awareness.

“You feel bad because you like our bald heads?” Patessa asked for both of them, since Nigulla was too well-mannered to talk with a full mouth.

“No, I’m irritated that once more I enjoy someone’s weakness, which isn’t a likable attitude,” Roban grunted, suppressing a moan that otherwise the caresses of Nigulla’s studded tongue would have elicited.

“If our nakedness arouses you, isn’t it rather your weakness that shows up and not ours?” Patessa replied, gently smiling at him.

“That’s a kind and comforting thought. Thank you, Patessa,” Roban moaned, giving in to the pleasurable feelings that Nigulla’s talented mouth bestowed upon him.

To Patessa’s delight he lost his interest in talking and sealed his lips with one of her tits. His tongue was playing with her ring pierced nipple and his hands were roaming her body searching for more riches. The tugging on the ring through the hood of her clit let her know that he had found one of great value. Worried about being robbed of her jewelry, she wrapped her arms around his head and clutched his face tightly to her bosom to prevent his escape. Still not satisfied with what he had found so far, Roban’s fingers parted the engorged lips of her pussy and penetrated the slippery gate of her secret treasure vault.

Although it wasn’t that secret anymore since their sea-passage to Vernya, where Iane for the first time had generously offered her maids’ full services to him. The little bit of guilt he had felt deceiving Athea was nothing compared to the enjoyment of sneaking out from her constant surveillance of his mind. Roban felt a surge of arousal running through his body as he remembered this naughty pleasure. Combined with the knowledge that today his belligerent little sister would finally discover his hideous treachery that surge of arousal promptly grew to a tremendous expanse of wild lust. Savoring the danger that the foreboding of the retaliation from Athea called forth, Roban feasted on Patessa’s body like a man sentenced to death served his last meal. A mouth on his cock and his fingers in a pussy wasn’t enough to quench his ignited hunger. Only the very same act that would cause Athea’s rage to explode could ease his greed now. Tragically, an exact repetition was impossible as the defloration of virgins is an irretrievable event. Nevertheless, at least he could outwardly repeat the act while reliving the memory of that moment. From a pure technical point of view there already was no difference, because Nigulla and Patessa hadn’t had a hymen that needed to be broken.

His emotional shift was obvious to Nigulla and Patessa as his attitude and behavior changed as well. When Patessa found herself splayed out on her back with her knees pinned down at her sides, she was immediately very aware of her vulnerability, remembering that it was the subject of the discussion just a few minutes before. Suddenly and roughly deprived of her worshiped pacifier, Nigulla also noticed the change in Roban’s behavior, but not in direct jeopardy she was able to comprehend what had happened and why. Laughing with joy, she jumped and clung to Roban’s broad back with arms and legs.

Looking over his shoulder down on her friend she tried encouraging Patessa, “The beast is in charge now, but we have surrendered already and you don’t need to feel scared.”

Proving that she truly was a believer, Patessa adoringly looked into his eyes and used her own hands to part the lips of her pussy and aligned his rampant cock with the entrance to her body. She closed her eyes and breathing calmly, she readied for the pain that she knew would come.

Her total surrender was annoying but also soothed the beast and it retreated to let his humanity handle this part. It would come back to fight with his sister and the certain prospect of that coming battle further calmed his searing ferocity. Patessa’s rarely used pussy was exceedingly narrow and unrelenting, but Roban was as gentle as possible as he pushed his cock into her and the slipperiness of her sex as well as her calm acceptance were supporting his efforts. Slowly the passage stretched enough to permit the extremely pleasurable advance into the depths of her body.

Patessa opened her eyes in amazement when she realized that the expected violent and painful thrust hadn’t come. Instead Roban was almost tenderly easing his way into her body. The first thing she noticed opening her eyes again was the shining, bright blue aureole surrounding the inner darkness of his eyes and that he was smiling at her. Then she saw the face of Nigulla, who looked as stunned as she was feeling herself. The next thing she surprisingly noted was that her pussy wasn’t all that pleased with this slow approach and she merrily giggled about that baffling realization.

“Master, I thank you for your consideration and patience, but you don’t have to be that slow and careful,” Patessa commented pouting playfully.

“Women, you’re all the same, never satisfied and always finding reasons to complain,” Roban groaned in reply and then rotated his hips as he was as far as possible inside of her.

The heavy stretching sensation his movement caused to the walls of her snatch, literally rubbed in the mismatch between the size of his cock and her momentarily, extremely tiny appearing twat.

Nigulla had listened speechlessly and then, as she saw Patessa’s eyes bulging out in reaction to Roban’s movement, broke out laughing hysterically, which caused her to fall off his back. Lying beside them she jealously watched her friend’s rising excitement as Roban slowly but steadily increased the pace of his movements. Patessa was squirming helplessly pinned beneath his hulking figure, but constantly moaning in pleasure. She had climaxed a few times already and was well on her way of approaching the completion of her ecstasy once more. Nigulla was frantically frigging herself, squeezing her tits and pulling roughly on her nipple rings and was also close to cum, when Patessa screamed out her orgasm. Nigulla decided that her friend should feel satisfied now and no longer saw a reason to stand back. They were best friends after all, almost like sisters, and they should share their duties as well as their moments of pleasure. Following up on her own silent musings, Nigulla impatiently pushed at Roban’s shoulder. Complying with her demand, he laughingly rolled off Patessa and onto his back. Obeying the yearning she felt, Nigulla mounted her smugly grinning Master as fast as possible. Poised above his cock, she was holding him upright with her hands, simultaneously pulling and pushing down on his dick. That caused her some discomfort and even pain, but it was a necessarily sacrifice to appease her unbearable need for relief.

Roban was fascinated watching Nigulla’s actions. He especially admired her openly displayed determination. Throwing back her head Nigulla groaned at the ceiling as the tightness of her sex yielded to the force of gravity and the strength of her will. Roban was groaning along with her, when he felt his cock being engulfed by her hot, wet flesh. The sight and sound of their pleasure prompted Patessa into giving a giggled comment.

“You are a pushy and selfish little slut, Nigulla.”

They ignored her petty statement and continued to revel in the joining of their sexes. The bell like sound of the next judgment they heard was harder to ignore.

“You will pay for this!”


“No, I haven’t ordered them to massage your brother,” Iane haughtily denied Athea’s accusation.

“Since Roban wasn’t planning to receive a massage that might be true. What he actually is intending to do seemingly isn’t surprising to them either, but it should be,” Athea huffed in response, stood up and marched in direction of Notabir. Her friends were following of course.

“I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. What should surprise Iane’s maids?” Leandris asked confused.

“He wants to fuck them and isn’t trying to hide it, neither from them nor from me, but I am the only one surprised. That means it has already happened before, which also means they had help covering it up. Iane’s hand in this is obvious, but wouldn’t have been enough. Ynerca and Chalissa were involved as well that makes it a conspiracy to deceive me,” Athea hissed in reply.

“I knew he was fucking Nigulla and Patessa, but why is that a surprise to you or even a conspiracy?” Leandris continued to question, now even more confused.

“They were virgins when we boarded the ship sailing to Vernya and I explicitly forbade him from changing that,” Athea answered and her temper was rising.

“You failed to realize that the pretext of your prohibition had fallen away. Nigulla and Patessa no longer were priestesses and thus you couldn’t uphold your promise to publicly sacrifice their virginity, celebrating the initiation of a new temple in Falkath. As a reference for the future, you shouldn’t try to use anyone who belongs to me as a means to manipulate your brother,” Iane angrily replied.

“There are things I need to achieve and since I can’t force him, manipulating my brother is the only way to accomplish anything he doesn’t want to do,” Athea countered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.