Darkness and Light - Cover

Darkness and Light

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Chapter 4: A Plan In Motion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Plan In Motion - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Leandris was lying on her big bed, being spoiled by three young girls stimulating her body. The girls were beautiful, nimble and inspired. The red-head between her legs had a fierce temper and she could feel her greed for pleasure through the wild kisses, licks and little bites she poured over her sensitive inner thighs. The two other girls were working together in perfect synchrony, as they were fondling her breasts and teasing her throbbing nipples. The golden studs pierced through their tongues were eliciting especially pleasurable sensations. None of the girls had been Leandris lover before tonight and their newness further increased her excitement.

However, Leandris was used to being the center of attention since she became the Queen of Ghota at the tender age of thirteen. Today, at almost thirty, literally thousands of lovers had worshiped her body and even these three, although very talented young women, usually wouldn’t mean anything extraordinary to her. There was a fourth girl though, and something about her was definitely unique and driving Leandris to new heights of arousal.

At first it was her smell; sweet, spicy and so intense Leandris could taste it on her tongue. Quickly it became even stronger until it was almost tangible and encasing her like mist, it was caressing her skin and setting her senses alight. But as she was looking into the girl’s dazzling, pale-blue eyes and heard her whispering through the fog of her arousal, Leandris realized the smell was only the beginning.

“I know you enjoyed imagining what those girls felt as my brother fucked them while it was you he was thinking about; what would it feel like if it would be you for real. Today you won’t need to imagine, you will feel it. We’ll send you on a journey through sensations you’ve never felt before. It’s our gift to you.”

Now it was the face of the red-haired girl in front of her, but the voice in her head was still Athea’s.

“Look into her hazel-eyes; can you see it, the insatiable fire that is burning inside her? Do you want to know what she feels? You will.”

The girl kissed her and it was like no kiss Leandris had ever felt before. Sensations were tumbling and swirling around; her own; the girl’s; colliding; mixing; departing again. She felt the same greed and fierce temper she had sensed from the girl before, but now they were her own. Her eyes opened wide; she was that girl!

Ynerca gave the suddenly limp and immobile body of Leandris a parting kiss on the tip of her nose, and stood up. Turning around with a cheeky grin on her face, she crooked her finger at Roban.

“Come to me Lover and let’s give the Queen a show she’ll never forget.”


The members of Leandris harem had retreated into a corner of the room. They were used to following commands, but Leandris hadn’t given any orders and Jenaya hadn’t told them what to do either. So they just stood around nervously, fidgeting and afraid.

Jenaya had quietly led Meyra and Chalissa away from the men who were flanking them, and then watched as Athea guided her Queen and Ynerca to the big bed. When Ynerca departed from the suddenly lifeless body of Leandris she was shocked and tried to run and support her friend, but only one step in their direction and she was stopped by Iane.

“Don’t try to interfere, Jenaya, there is nothing you can do and Athea won’t harm your Queen ... well, not her body. You’ve heard the promise she made. You are a very perceptive woman, Jenaya, be a wise one as well.”

Jenaya looked at the unreal beautiful vision blocking her path. Her voice had a musical quality to it and her posture was calm and serene. Jenaya had to smile as she realized that Iane wasn’t threatening her, but educating a child about the facts of life.

“I promise I won’t try to interfere, but I want to be at Leandris’ side. Will you allow me to go over to them?” Jenaya asked softly.

“Yes, Jenaya, you may go, and I thank you for rebuilding the hope I once had for humanity,” Iane told her, a gentle smile on her face.


Athea was lying at Leandris side, softly whispering in to the ear of the motionless Queen, as she suddenly heard someone whispering to her as well.

“I promised I won’t interfere, but will you tell me what you did to her. Seeing Leandris lifeless like this worries me.”

“No need to worry, your friend is far from lifeless. It’s just that her awareness is on vacation and a guest of Ynerca’s mind at the moment. She’ll love the experience, trust me on that. Stay with us and watch if you like. You’re a smart woman and will soon understand,” Athea replied mirthfully.

Jenaya sat down, noticed the wide open, but unfocused eyes of Leandris, and then she looked over at Ynerca and Roban.


As soon as Roban came close enough Ynerca jumped him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body.

“Gods, this is wild. I’ve never been this horny before! To know I’ve a Queen in my head and she will feel what I feel is the biggest turn on of my life. I fear I’ll become addicted too!” Ynerca laughed and then kissed him with voracious abandon.

Nigulla’s and Patessa’s effort to undress Roban was seriously handicapped by Ynerca and proved to become the most difficult task of that kind they’d ever had. Not only was she climbing all over him, rubbing, grinding and humping, but whenever one of the priestesses wasn’t careful enough to stay out of her way, Ynerca attacked her as well. Roban wasn’t any help either. Laughing the whole time he took his own liberties with the priestesses’ nude bodies, distracting the poor girls even further. All four of them, squealing and giggling, stumbled through the room, until they landed in a tangled mess of limbs and bodies in front of the big bed. Still laughing but lying on his back now, Nigulla finally managed to tug down Roban’s trousers far enough to redirect Ynerca’s interest from sucking and licking on Patessa’s tits. With a hungry sounding growl she pounced upon the newly uncovered object, and obviously intended to gorge on it. Ynerca’s cheeks were bulging as she imposed her mouth on the crown and using both hands to jerk on the shaft, she immediately started sucking on Roban’s cock. Her hazel-eyes were staring at him with manic intensity, while she was drooling and slobbering all over his prick. For just a second he thought about Leandris, but forgot about her again instantly, preferring to enjoy Ynerca’s ministrations.

Out of the focus for the moment, Nigulla and Patessa grinned at each other, a wordless agreement to take revenge. Now it was their turn to molest the fierce red-head while she was occupied with an important task. Crouching, her mouth full of cock, and both hands busy with it as well, Ynerca was an easy target. Patessa snuck up from behind and Nigulla came from the side, and then they simultaneously attacked. Patessa grabbed her hips and took a quick sweep with her tongue along Ynerca’s defenseless pussy, then sucked her clit into her mouth and battled it with her stud pierced tongue-tip. At the same time Nigulla was assaulting Ynerca’s provokingly swaying tits, pinching one nipple with her hand, before she dove under her and caught the other with lips and teeth, sucking and nibbling on it instantly.


Jenaya was observing the assault and smiling as she heard Ynerca’s cock-muffled squeals, but something else caught her attention. Leandris body, as limp and unmoving as it was, was suddenly starting to show signs of life. A light blush spread out from her chest, her nipples stiffened and the moistening and swelling of her pussy-lips was easily noticeable as well.

“There is still a fine connection between her awareness and body, but it’s just a shallow reaction compared to what she is really feeling at the moment. When her awareness returns to her body, all of what she has experienced will rush through it and that will be a more spectacular show,” Athea told her grinning.

“I can see the same reactions on your body, and they are less shallow. The smell of your arousal is overwhelming, do you have a connection as well, or just like to watch?” Jenaya asked, returning Athea’s grin.

“My cousin is very young and doesn’t have much control of her body; but you are right, she enjoys watching almost as much as participating.” Iane had joined them and gleefully offered her explanation.

Athea was chagrined as she felt her cheeks heating up, knowing that blushing would confirm Iane’s teasing remarks.

“The smell of her arousal is especially well known, and a more than frequent source of delight for all her friends ... willing or unwilling, because it’s a highly potent aphrodisiac. Since she is watching her favorite visual stimulation, her brother, soon everyone in this room will feel the effect,” Iane continued, enjoying Athea’s embarrassment.

SLAVE...” The moment she heard the cold commanding voice Iane stiffened immediately, and then her body began to tremble. “... cum for your Master.”

Moaning and clutching her crotch Iane sank to the floor. A wet stain rapidly spread out from her groin and sullied her elegant purple gown.

“You’re right, I clearly don’t have as much control of my body as your Master has of yours,” Athea said looking down at the shivering Iane, and sticking out her tongue. Jenaya was simply stunned and didn’t feel like commenting.


Nigulla and Patessa had first heard the command and then watched their mistress’ fall. They squeaked, jumped up and ran to her aid, nothing else was important anymore. Ynerca had heard and watched as well, but reacted differently.

“You’re a very evil man, lover, and now I want you to be very evil to me too,” she husked and kissed the head of his dick, then stood up. “I know you love to fuck me until I’m just a drooling, mindless, gooey mess at your feet.” Ynerca slowly turned around and bending at her waist she grabbed the cheeks of her ass to pull them apart. “Just remember what’s allowed and what isn’t tonight. If you ruin your sister’s plan she will sacrifice our intestines to your family.”

She heard Roban groan in response to the view she was offering and the message delivered with it. Giggling she turned again and lay back down on the bed, then raised her knees and spread them wide. “Come to me and show this little tramp why she doesn’t need any other men.”

Roban was kneeling between her thighs before she even had finished her sentence. When he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him, she squealed and used her hands to aim his cock correctly. With his next pull he simultaneously thrust forward and Ynerca grunted in discomfort as she felt her pussy being stretched too far and too fast. She loved that feeling. Three more thrusts, three more grunts and Ynerca had no more depth to give.

“Yes! My glorious animal, stretch me out and then fuck me for real. Let’s show her majesty what it feels like to be in the hands of the beast.

His answering growl not only was heard by everyone in the room, but its deep rumbling vibrations could be felt as well. Ynerca’s following screams and squeals had a more piercing quality of sound.


Jenaya was watching and marveling at the girl with the white-hair. With one hand she was absently stroking Leandris lower belly, gently and soothing. Was she already imagining a child in there? However, Athea’s focus was solely on the pair just a few feet away on the same bed and she used her other hand to furiously masturbate as she stared at her brother and the crazy red-head.

At the moment Roban had Ynerca pinned with her head between her feet, one hand pressing down on her crossed ankles and the other kneading a tit. He was pounding the helpless girl’s upturned pussy, and although she was screaming like a banshee with every hard and deep thrust he made into her, it was obvious she was having the time of her life. If it was true what Athea had told her, and Leandris was really a guest of Ynerca’s mind, she would indeed gather experiences of a new dimension.

Jenaya peeked, grinning down at her own busy hand. She vehemently shook her head to clear it from the steadily thickening fog of arousal, and looked around the room. As Iane had predicted, the result of Athea’s smelling excitement was visible now. Fear and nervousness forgotten, the group from Leandris’ harem was uninhibitedly pleasuring and enjoying each other, with Athea’s friends as their avidly observing audience.

“They are a little more used to the effects. Not to worry though, soon they will start their own orgy as well,” Iane told Jenaya.

Iane was still recovering, helped by the priestesses, but rapidly regaining her regal haughtiness. Soon only the drenched crotch of her dress would be a reminder of her fall from grace.

“Get this dress off me,” she ordered the priestesses.

“How do you feel?” Jenaya gently asked.

“Properly chastised,” Iane answered dryly, but there was a twitch at the corner of her mouth.

“Smile if you feel like it, as a slave it is your right to enjoy your punishment,” Jenaya replied grinning.

“Your perception is a gift Jenaya, use it, but use it silently,” Iane told her, a dangerous gleam in her eyes.

Jenaya decided that instead of a discussion it would be more enjoyable watching Iane getting undressed.


Hassika, Rhabina and Denyssa were watching the coupling of a pair from the harem. The man was holding the woman’s legs in the crook of his elbows and was groaning and grunting bent over her, as he was approaching his climax. The woman was countering his thrusts and the staccato sound of flesh hitting flesh came to a crescendo. His body jerking, he loudly groaned a final time, and then sank back to his haunches, panting. The woman smiled warmly at her partner before joining a pair of girls close by.

“You were right, I guess I’m a real Amazon. Watching them didn’t do much for me,” Rhabina said to Hassika.

“I’ll admit I don’t find it as disgusting anymore, but I still think it looks wrong. At least she could join a nice pair of cuddly beauties right after the man was done,” Hassika replied.

When she had finished her remark a hand softly touched her arm to get her attention. Turning Hassika saw it was Chalissa’s hand and Meyra was standing beside her. Both were looking shy and nervous, but Hassika’s easy smile made them relax a little.

“You are friends of Roban, right?” Chalissa asked carefully.

“Well, according to his sister Athea, we’re more like members of his harem, but I think of him as a friend,” Hassika returned grinning.

“Can you tell us what is happening, please? No one has told us anything; only that Roban would be here,” Chalissa pleaded.

“First of all, you don’t have to be afraid. No one will harm you or your friend. According to Athea we are here on a mission to rescue you, but our Matassaja has her own very special view of the world. Her brother Roban is the sun, a dark sun, but the sun nonetheless, and we all are just small planets, circling him.”

Maybe it was Hassika’s calmness, but no longer nervous, Chalissa and Meyra were smiling too now.

“What’s with your friend, she looks so sad,” Chalissa asked, looking at Denyssa.

“We just watched a couple having sex, and the man didn’t fuck the woman into an unconscious, drooling and messy heap on the floor. Denyssa isn’t sad, she is disappointed.” Hassika laughed mirthfully.

“That’s not true!” Denyssa cried out and blushed. “I was just wondering why he suddenly stopped, she didn’t look tired or hurt.”

Meyra watched Denyssa intently and a smile lit up her face. “You haven’t had many lovers aside from Roban, am I right?”

“No other men, but some women,” Denyssa replied shyly and her complexion darkened some more.

“Sweetie, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but if that’s what you like, I think you won’t easily find another man to satisfy you,” Meyra told her grinning.

“Ohh, no, I’m not like that. I really was just astonished ... I don’t really know why ... I’m a bit dizzy because of Athea’s smell, that has to be the reason,” Denyssa hastened to reply.

“By the Goddess, Rhabina, stop staring at her and just ask!” Hassika interrupted, and unintended saved Denyssa from further embarrassment. “They are living in a harem, you won’t offend her. Besides, just take a deep breath. Athea’s smell is so thick in the air, that in a few more minutes we will jump each other anyways. My juices are streaming down my legs as we speak and I’m losing my patience!”

With an intense gaze Hassika fixed Chalissa and grabbing her shoulders, spun her around. Next she dropped to her knees and lifted Chalissa’s short tunic, exposing her bum.

“Roban was right, you have a beautiful ass. It looks like made of polished dark-wood, but feels as soft as velvet,” Hassika moaned.

At first Chalissa squealed in surprise, but when Hassika rubbed her face at the smooth skin of her drum-tight buttocks, she couldn’t help it and began to giggle happily.

“He said that? My ass doesn’t have such tender memories, but I assure you, it remembers Roban as well.” She mentioned laughing.

“Ahh, so Roban is the source of your curiosity. That explains why you’re staring at my boobs!” Meyra said and grinning at Rhabina she shook her shoulders, causing said boobs to jump and sway, before she joined in Chalissa’s laughter.

Grinning too now, Rhabina stepped closer. “May I please; it sounded so funny as he talked about it.”

“May you what?” Meyra asked in return, but just laughed as the much taller Rhabina bent down and buried her face in her big bosom.

A moment later, and the predicted orgy was well on its way.


Ynerca was laying spread out on her front. Now and then a tendril of drool escaped her mouth when she found enough energy to moan, but that was pretty much the only reaction she showed anymore. Since exhaustion was an unknown concept to him, Roban was still happily pumping away and rather enjoying the freedom of movement Ynerca’s unresisting body was offering. He trusted his sister would tell him when Ynerca needed a break, after all this was her plan. At least that would be his defense, in case Ynerca should complain later on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.