Darkness and Light
Chapter 2: Unhappy Perfection

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Unhappy Perfection - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

The Clan-Chief kneeling in front of Athea looked confused at the vacated throne, but when he turned his head and saw Athea’s eyes he instantly remembered what he was supposed to do. Under the weight of Athea’s gaze he no longer cared and swore an oath of loyalty to the empty Throne of Blood.

Hours later, long after midnight, the last visitors had finally left the hall.

“When did he leave?” Athea asked calmly.

“Shortly after the first Chief swore his oath,” Iane answered her dryly.

“They all went with him?”

“Yes, only Patessa and Nigulla stayed with us.”

“Should I go and kill him, or laugh about it?”

“If you kill him now this all had been for naught.”

“True, but let’s go and find them.”

Nigulla and Patessa led them and in front of the huge door to their quarters where they found the first member of the group. Bosko opened one eye and watched them approach, yawned and closed it again. Walking around him they opened the door and entered the empty entrance hall. Three corridors led away from it.

“Which corridor leads to the bed chambers?” Athea asked the Priestesses.

Wordlessly they pointed to the left. They opened a few doors to rooms at the side, but they were all empty. Finally they reached a double door at the end of the corridor. Athea opened it and entered. Looking around she took a deep breath and turned to Iane and the priestesses following her. Iane’s expression didn’t give away any emotion, but the priestesses were nervously chewing their lips and avoided looking into Athea’s eyes.

“I can’t say I’m surprised, but the mix of impressions is still astounding,” Iane commented matter-of-factly.

Athea watched Patessa and Nigulla. Their lips, tightly closed, had lost all color and their whole bearing looked strained.

“Let it out before you burst,” Athea told them sighing.

They hugged each other for support and erupted into giggling fits. Stepping into the room Athea walked up to Denyssa and looked her over. Tied at the wrists she was hanging from a rope connected to a hook in the ceiling. Unconscious or sleeping, her head was limply hanging down between her outstretched arms. A few bruises marked her big breasts and teeth marks surrounded a nipple. Athea looked at her swollen and raw looking pussy and let her gaze follow a tendril of thick fluid traveling down Denyssa’s left leg. A tear formed at her toe and dropped into a puddle under her feet.

“Take her down; I think she will need your helping hands Iane,” Athea stated, calm again.

Turning to a fireplace built into the outside wall of the room, Athea watched the cuddled up figures of Rhabina and Ynerca lying on furs in front of it. They were peacefully sleeping, satisfied little smiles on their faces. Just a few feet from them to the right crouched Hassika. Although she was sleeping too, her appearance was less peaceful. Arms between her legs and her wrists tied to her ankles had kept her body in a kneeling position, her upturned and still glowing red ass a clear sign of a rather violent earlier encounter.

“When you’re done with Denyssa please have a look at Hassika as well,” Athea commented airily.

She turned to look at the big poster bed in the center of the room. Roban was sleeping spread out on his back and softly snoring. On his chest, lying on her belly and her small arms wrapped around his neck, was Menja. The picture it presented was finally too much and Athea’s carefully kept up, sober expression, was defeated by a smile.

“A few years from now and she will need my help as well,” Iane remarked, but was smiling too.

“That very well may be, but her occupying my sleeping place is what matters at the moment,” Athea replied grinning.

“Wake her up. We’ll leave and take her and the others with us. I know you want to talk to Roban,” Iane stated.

Athea stepped to the side of the bed and gently shook Menja by her shoulder.

“Sorry sweetie, but I need to talk to Roban. You will have to leave with the others,” Athea whispered.

Menja turned her head and looked at Athea out of surprisingly awake eyes.

“I was listening when you talked to the people in the great hall. You said we are your family now. Did you mean it?” She asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

“Yes sweetie. You and the others are our family now,” Athea told her smiling.

“You will share him and he will be my brother too?” Menja continued to ask, looking intently at Athea.

Athea watched the earnest expression of the little girl with the sea-green eyes and the unruly mob of honey-blond hair.

“Yes Menja, we are sisters and he’s our brother,” Athea told her, returning Menja’s serious expression.

“Good.”

That said Menja came up and kneeling on Roban’s belly she hugged Athea and kissed her cheek, before she jumped down and, giggling, ran out of the room.

While she undressed Athea watched a groaning Hassika limping out of the room. Denyssa was slowly following, leaning heavily on Patessa.

“I thought you healed them,” Athea questioned Iane, who was shaking Ynerca and Rhabina awake.

“The more serious injuries, but they have earned their soreness and some bruises. It wouldn’t be fair to take that away from them,” Iane replied seriously.

“I’m not sure they share your attitude regarding marks of honor,” Athea laughed.

“It’s my ability to heal them, so it’s only my attitude that matters,” Iane responded haughtily and made Athea laugh some more.

A moment later Iane left dragging along the drowsy Ynerca and Rhabina.


Athea looked at her brother, wondering how he could sleep through this hubbub, though she was sure he would wake up if she merely whispered at him. When Athea laid down on his chest Roban immediately moved his arm and placed his hand possessively on her little ass. She watched his face and smiled, he was still sleeping, but this reaction didn’t need him to be awake. The feel of her small ass in his big hand gave her reason to think.

“To be perfect for you, what would I look like?” Athea asked whispering.

She was right, when he opened his eyes Roban didn’t even look sleepy, because of her strange question he looked just a little puzzled.

“It doesn’t make sense, you know. Mom was small too, not as tiny as I am, but smaller than every other Norgar woman I ever saw. But you are huge, even for a Norgar,” she mused.

Listening to his weird little sister the puzzled expression on Roban’s face intensified.

“Answer me, what would I look like?” Her pale-blue eyes keenly focused on him, she impatiently asked again.

Absently stroking her butt, he thought about her question, but of course she didn’t wait for him to finish thinking.

“I’m too small for you. You weigh more than three times as much as I do and have to be careful not to crush me when you’re on top. I can’t even get your cock in my mouth and when we fuck half of it stays in the cold as well. Every time you watch my little ass I know what you want to do, but you’re too afraid of hurting me, you wouldn’t dare to try it for real,” she listed.

“I still think you’re perfect,” Roban told her gently.

“I know that, silly,” deeply in thought she dismissed his remark.

“Ohh, for a second I was worried you had some self-doubts, how silly of me indeed,” Roban told her grinning.

“I am made for you! Not only Chaos was created for you, but Athea as well, or at least my body was,” Athea stated heatedly.

“Should I pretend to understand what you are talking about?” His puzzled expression was back.

“They made me a tiny doll for Destruction to ravish and a challenge to train your self-control. To make sure I wouldn’t resist they made my body crave everything you do to me!” She huffed.

“Zeza, are you feeling well? Maybe you ate something wrong, or it’s a fever. I should get Iane to look at you.”

Roban lifted her off his chest and hastily left his fuming sister to search for Iane. Athea was still furious and glaring at them when he returned a little later, a grumpy slave following him.

“Why don’t you look like me?” Athea yelled at Iane.

“Why should I?” A frowning Iane asked in return.

“They made you for the same reason, you should look like me! I am this tiny doll made to be perfect for Destruction, but you are tall and voluptuous. Why didn’t they make you like me?” Athea, shouting angrily, asked her.

“You are right, she’s lost her mind,” Iane said laughing.

“Don’t laugh at me, this isn’t funny!” Athea screamed furiously.

“Ohh, but it is, dear cousin. You sit here in the middle of the night screaming at me, because I don’t look like you; and the reason you’re so angry is because you blame our family they made you perfect for the man you love. Tell me what your evidence is for this accusation. Roban mentioned some things you said, but I want to hear it from you.”

The smile on Iane’s face was scarily evil and cooled Athea’s fury quite a bit.

“I’m a Norgar woman and should be tall, but I’m tiny; and although I’m way too small for him, I enjoy everything he is doing to me; and...” Iane’s laughing fit stopped Athea from further listing her evidence.

“That’s your evidence? I don’t think you’ve ever seen me or one of your friends complain about sex with him either! As to you heritage of becoming a tall Norgar woman, well, you’re obviously not, so what? You can blame our family for a lot of things, but neither for your size nor the things you like or dislike done to your body. The body of your vessel, like everything on Calmyra, is one of Ghania’s creations. All they can do is use it, but they can’t change anything Ghania has created. I’m sure they would love to have that power, but they don’t,” Iane told her grinning smugly.

Athea was staring at Iane, her mind was spinning furiously.

“You’re telling me that if our human bodies weren’t hosting an immortal being, there wouldn’t be anything unusual about them, because no one can change Ghania’s creations?” Athea asked, her glowing eyes the warning of a storm to come.

“Yes! Without immortals taking these bodies as their homes, there wouldn’t be any godly power or abilities” Iane replied, her confidence wavering under Athea’s stormy gaze.

“So without Submission you would be a beautiful woman from Erylaness, but not the irresistible creature you are now. I would be a pretty, though just a bit small, Norgar girl and Roban would be just like thousands of other Norgar brutes, right?”

Iane could see Athea’s level of agitation growing, and Roban was frowning at her too now.

“I already told you so, YES!” Iane screamed at Athea to hide her rising feelings of insecurity.

“NO!” Athea screamed right back at her. “Roban was stronger than every other Norgar child from the day he was born. I watched him sparring with his teachers, fighting and beating them, and he wasn’t even ten years old, but Destruction hadn’t chosen him as his vessel before I had to leave him. You said it yourself; every time our family killed his vessel a new and stronger one was forged! If Ghania’s creations can’t be changed, who made the vessels stronger every time, tell me!”

Iane stared at Athea.

“I told you the truth, Ghania’s creations can’t be changed. If they could do that, we wouldn’t be here screaming at each other. Roban’s vessel would be something like a mental rock, able to imprison Destruction, but weak as a new-born kitten, so they could easily handle him. Us? We probably wouldn’t exist at all, as there would have been no need to create us. What you suspect makes no sense, and is impossible anyway ... and still ... you are right. His vessels became stronger with every generation, and if what you just said is true, then Roban never was a normal human being. I can’t answer your question Athea,” Iane replied.

Iane was upset and disturbed on her own now. Athea’s revelations had rattled her more than she would dare to admit. Deep in thought, she quietly left the room.


Still furious after Iane had left, Athea was glaring at Roban again. He watched her glowing eyes and whole posture. Naked and crouching on the big bed as she was, he could see her muscles trembling under her skin. Athea wanted nothing else but to start a fight and was ready to pounce.

“Somehow this is entirely my fault, am I right?” He asked, a wide grin was splitting his face as he slowly stepped closer.

Staring at each other, the furious gaze from Athea’s glowing pale-blue eyes met eternal nothingness.

“I’m warning you Roban, Chaos might be bound to you, but neither am I your slave nor will I ever be your puppet,” Athea hissed.

“Ohh really, and who told you I wanted another slave or a puppet?” He asked in return, still coming closer.

Athea broke their eye-contact and her gaze began to twitch. Instincts were setting in, he was recognized as a dangerous animal and now she had to choose; fight or flight? Athea didn’t need to make a decision; this animal was way too fast. A blink, a squeal, and Athea was lying on his chest again, exactly in the same position as when all this had started. With his right hand he was stroking her little ass again, but his left hand now held her wrists tightly secure at the small of her back.

“Where were we? Ohh right, you just told me you like everything I do to you. That’s really nice to know and flattering as well. You wouldn’t just say that to make me feel good, or would you?” Roban asked smiling.

“No, I would not. I would kill you in your sleep though, if I didn’t know I would have to follow you soon after to that stupid nowhere-land,” Athea growled.

“Well, since I am to blame for your existence and even your body and its unwanted reactions, what could I do to lessen your misery?”

She was still angry and frowning at her brother, but nevertheless Athea thought of an answer.

“Prove it to me,” she grumbled a little while later.

“What should I prove to you?” Roban asked confused.

“Prove to me that I am right. Athea, this human vessel was made for you, and you will prove it to me,” she spat, obviously still angry.

“Not only wouldn’t I know how to prove that, I also highly doubt you would feel better if I were to prove it,” Roban snorted.

“Do you know why I am so angry?” Athea asked clearly not expecting an answer, but she got one anyway.

“Because you never had a choice,” Roban stated calmly.

In response to his statement Athea glared at him once more.

“Stupid bonehead, I wanted to tell you why I’m angry! You were supposed to listen to me, and after I made you understand that I never had the freedom to choose you, you should have felt guilty and ashamed, but you can’t do anything right!” She was hissing again.

“I always told you I’m bad at this emotional stuff,” Roban sighed.

“Yes, really bad, but now it’s too late. So prove it to me,” Athea demanded again.

While his little sister was glaring at him, he thought about her request and came to a decision. He actually didn’t think it would prove anything, but knowing her it would be the kind of evidence she expected.

Roban stopped stroking her butt, slid his fingers further down and gently started to rub the lips of her pussy. Athea was far from aroused, so they were dry and tightly closed. The moment she felt his touch her head shot up and her glare became even more furious, but not saying anything, she just stared at him. Not a half-minute later his fingertips were coated in her moisture and were sliding smoothly over the now swollen lips of her pussy. Athea was still glaring, even though her view was a bit glassy.

“You idiot, to make me cum doesn’t prove anything! You have enough experience to manage that easily,” Athea told him moaning.

Roban ignored her moaned complaint. He couldn’t possibly prove if someone had made her like this, but he could do something else. Athea was right; the violation of her tight little ass was a major temptation to him. She was also right that he would never cave to this dark desire. She was simply too small, and as long as he had any control, he would never deliberately hurt her; but he could test her perfection. After all, her perfection for him was Athea’s evidence that someone had made her that way.

When his fingers left her pussy and slid between her tight buttocks Athea’s eyes flashed and her glassy view cleared instantly. As her suspicion turned out correct, and the tip of Roban’s index-finger teasingly circled her tiny asshole, she groaned in the realization of its meaning.

“I swear, if you prove it like that and it works, someone will have to die.”

After she had said that, she buried her face in the crook of Roban’s neck. She didn’t want to be right anymore. For some reason she felt that such a level of “perfection” would be highly embarrassing, if not downright humiliating. Athea tried to relax and think of the least arousing things, the image of Warlord Jochias came to mind.

Roban was marveling about the ass he was caressing. Athea’s bum was small, like all of her, but perfectly formed, again, like all of her. He didn’t know if she was right and someone had made her for him, but if that was true, he would never be able to carry a grudge about it.

When Roban’s wet fingertips became more insistent and began to gently massage her anus, the image of the fat, disgusting warlord was joined by the alluring figures of two slim, nude priestesses and its purpose was shot. A moment later the warlord had left the scenario and only the priestesses remained, busily pleasuring and enjoying each other.

Athea’s rising state of arousal was evident by the growing wetness on Roban’s belly. The way she was straining the muscles of her thighs and ass, he guessed she didn’t really want this test to be successful. On the other hand Roban naturally enjoyed the opportunity to play with her perfect, miniature, butt immensely. Furthermore he felt a bit of revenge was in order. Her habit of blaming him for things he couldn’t control was a tad annoying.

No, she didn’t want this. She wouldn’t allow the penetration of her ass and was clenching her tiny asshole to block the entrance, but the constant massage was weakening her anus. Worse was the weakening resistance of her mind though. Anytime the teasing finger increased the pressure, she clenched her muscles in reaction, but her imagination let the finger pass through her tight opening. Her own mind was already violating her ass and enjoying it. Where the mind goes the body will follow, and Athea knew it.

Roban heard Athea’s pitiful whimper and felt her tightly clenched asshole relax. He was happy Athea was pressing her face against his neck, because of it he didn’t need to hide the wide grin as he pushed his index-finger through her tiny asshole. He did it dead-slow, not just because clenched or not, it was an exceedingly tight hole, but also because he enjoyed every second of her surrender.

As Roban’s finger slowly drove in her ass Athea’s whimpering noise changed to a long drawn moan.

“How much I hate being right this time,” she groaned.

Athea lifting her hips and spreading her knees marked the end of her resistance. She also suddenly removed her face from Roban’s neck and looked at him. Roban wasn’t quick enough to cover his grin.

“Enjoyed that didn’t you? Of course you did, you mean monster. You’ve had your fun, now make me cum and then fuck me, and I don’t mean my ass. I got my proof and now I need to forget about this.” She finished her statement with a rotation of her hips, moaning as it drove his finger a little deeper in her ass.

Even if he had tried, Roban wouldn’t have been able to hide his grin. The misery of his little sister as she enjoyed the feeling of his finger in her little ass struck him as extraordinarily funny. Her reluctance now abandoned, she was gyrating her hips, matching the rhythm and pace of his finger.

Athea came with a cry and his fore-finger deep in her ass; she came without any other part of her body being touched. This was a bit unusual to say the least and Roban’s wide smile was evidence he did love her the way she was. Maybe Athea was right after all and she was made for him. Now how would he find out, who he had to thank for it?

“Dammit, that was good; finally I’m beginning to understand why Hassika loves to get fucked in the ass.”

Watching his finger still embedded in her little asshole Roban seriously doubted she was feeling anything like Hassika, but he didn’t want to mention it.

“Anyhow, now we’ll fuck until my brain is so mushy that I won’t be able to remember this whole episode anymore,” Athea stated determinedly.


She was exhausted; sweat was running in streams down her body and every muscle was hurting. The lips of her pussy were flaming red and tightly stretched around his cock. Inside she felt even worse than she looked on the outside. There was pain shadowing her movements, but not enough to hinder her rising arousal; soon she would cum again. She had lost count of how many times she had cum already, but whatever that number was, it was not enough. She needed one more, just one more orgasm.

Close, so close and then once again she was there. Every sensation she felt retreated inside, compressed into a single spot, somewhere between her heart and mind, a timeless moment and then the explosion.

She screamed as her body erupted, her muscles contracting and her pussy gushing her cum. She screamed as she realized it never would be enough.


Athea lay panting on Roban’s chest and groaned.

“I give up.”

“I don’t know, maybe you should try one more time. The last time you came you really looked different, somehow sated, almost peaceful,” Roban told her soothing.

“Sated and peaceful? I’m just exhausted. There is nothing I can do and I have to accept it. It’s stupid to deny reality. Not only is my immortal being bound to you, but my human body was finely crafted to become your sex-toy as well,” Athea replied, sounding defeated.

“You do realize that you’re interpreting already highly circumstantial evidence, right? It’s sad to see you have such a strong gender prejudice,” Roban stated grinning.

“What are you talking about?” Athea asked frowning at him.

“Well, by claiming your evidence, I have as much reason as you have to suspect I was created as your sex-toy,” he declared factually.

Athea sat up, tilted her head and intently looked at her brother.

“Are you seriously attempting to use logic on me in this situation?” Athea asked, softly, but that made her question sound more dangerous.

“It’s morning already; I should go looking for something for us to eat. I am sure you’re hungry as well,” Roban noted and sat up.

Athea didn’t respond just watched him getting out of bed and leaving their chamber.


After washing and dressing Roban found out that he didn’t need to search for food. From the entrance hall he could hear noise and chatter coming from one of the other two corridors. On inspection he found a group of servants busy readying a spacious room for breakfast. Among them were Nigulla and Patessa. When they noticed him everyone froze and they all bowed deeply.

“Chieftain, we choose this room to prepare your breakfast. We hope you don’t mind,” Patessa asked, still bowing and without looking at him.

After fleeing from his unpredictable little sister the familiar view of the nude priestesses was cheering him up. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he sat down at the table and placed the squealing girl on his lap.

“No, I don’t mind. I think this morning I’ll play warlord and let you both feed me,” he told her grinning.

Patessa and Nigulla, smiling brightly in response, immediately started their task.

About half an hour later, Menja was the first to join them for breakfast. Still looking a little drowsy she wordlessly walked up to Roban, Patessa still on his lap.

“You have to make room for me too, you are my brother now,” Menja declared looking up at him.

The last thing Roban wanted was to start arguing with a little sister again, so he obediently rearranged Patessa to straddle one of his thighs and lifted Menja on his other.

“When I look in your eyes I feel dizzy, why did you change them?” Menja asked chewing on some meat.

“Two little sisters are a lot for only one brother, but when you feel dizzy I might be able to have things my way sometimes,” he replied soberly.

“Like fighting giants and becoming all messed up? That is not very smart. You better let your little sisters decide what to do,” Menja told him earnestly.

“She is right, that wasn’t smart at all and you better listen to Menja. We little sisters always know what’s best for our big brother,” Ynerca commented entering the room.

Denyssa and Rhabina were following her.

“I was once a little sister too and can attest to that,” Denyssa added.

“Are you ganging up on me?” Roban asked them frowning.

“Yes, just like last night and wasn’t that fun?” Ynerca responded grinning.

“Since Denyssa is up and alive as well, something I seriously doubted she would be able to do today, I’m sure we all had fun,” Rhabina answered smirking at the blushing Denyssa.

Just then Hassika stormed the room.

“Where is that bitch, I’ll cut off her tits and feed them to her,” she screamed, furiously looking around with a murderous expression on her face.

“Both resident evil-bitches are absent, whom do you mean?” Rhabina asked her.

“Iane!” Hassika hissed.

“What did she do?” Denyssa asked curiously.

“She healed me!” Hassika made it sound like a curse and rushed out of the room again.

They could hear some screaming and cussing, as the sound of Hassika’s and Iane’s arguing slowly came closer.

“No I did not; I couldn’t even do that if I wanted to.” Iane was obviously replying to an accusation Hassika had made before.

“Of course you did, I know my ass!” Hassika yelled at her.

“Obviously your memory is flawed. I healed you, but I didn’t make you any tighter,” Iane dismissed her statement as haughtily as always.

The incredulous looks they received entering the room set Hassika off again.

“Don’t gawk at me! My asshole is as tight as a newborn’s, do you have any idea how much that will hurt the next time he buggers me? She did that on purpose and for exactly that reason,” Hassika screamed at them.

“Don’t be ridiculous, if you’re so worried about a little pain, I’ll hold your hand when he fucks your ass and you won’t feel any pain at all. I could even change any feelings of pain you have into feelings of pleasure, although that’s nothing I like to do,” Iane declared while calmly filling a plate for her breakfast.

“And why is that?” Athea asked, standing yawning at the door.

“Would you like becoming addicted to the abuse of your body, because of the bursts of pleasure you receive from pain?” Iane asked in return.

“No thanks, my body is messed up enough as it is, as I recently found out,” Athea answered her frowning.

“I heard you screaming all night, do you need my help? But maybe Hassika made you afraid I would tighten you up as well,” Iane asked her laughing.

“That’s the last thing I’m afraid about and yes, I could use some healing,” Athea answered, filling a plate and sitting down at the table.

“I’ve also decided we will leave Falkath today, which should be more interesting to you,” Athea announced.

“Ohh, where are we going and why so suddenly?” Rhabina asked surprised.

“We are sailing to Ghota to rectify another mess my brother left behind. I want to be done with it,” Athea told them decisively.

“Could it be, my dear cousin, that you recently received a hit to your self-esteem and now you want to build it up again by subduing the Queen of Ghota?” Iane asked her smiling evilly.

“Iane, if you cross me today, I swear I...” Athea hissed but Iane interrupted her.

“Listen Athea; no matter how or why you were created; no matter what others intended as your purpose; you are a goddess and this world will bow at your feet,” Iane told her, brimming over with intensity. “That aside, pushing the Queen of Ghota around sounds like fun,” she finished nonchalantly.

Once again everyone present was staring stunned at the world’s moodiest slave.


[Edited by Chipster82, SciFi Nut and Bigbillh]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.