Getting Over It - Cover

Getting Over It

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman's story of her sexual development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

But there was Linda, too. I'm not particularly sexually-attracted to women but most of us do appreciate the beauty of a woman's body, its curves and surfaces, just like men do.

Her breasts were large, at least C-cup, if not D, with wide, light pink aureoles and her nipples showed us all just how excited she was as her fingers made love to her pussy, spread open widely showing us the gleaming wet pinkness inside as her fingers flew across her labia and vaginal opening.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, so good, feels so good," she moaned as we all watched and played.

I was slowly stroking Tyler up and down as his hand petted and rubbed my juicy labia as I sat there, legs wide for all to see, greatly enjoying our hosts' eager and sensual self-pleasuring.

"Oh, yeah, man, it's coming, I'm so close," Jim moaned and then he pushed his hips up from the sofa and long spurts of his cum went surging upward arcing out and falling on the floor below.

"Wow, beautiful," Barbara gasped as she watched him orgasm.

"Your turn, Linda," Mark urged her as her face reddened.

"Mmm, not long, not long," she panted and then her back arched as her fingers sped over her pussy. "Now, NOW, NOW, OMIGOD, UUH, uh, mmm," she cried out, a look of ecstasy across her face as she twitched and trembled, now rubbing more slowly trying to catch her breath.

"Good one, hon," Jim said leaning over to kiss her and pat her pussy with his hand. "Who's next?" he asked and Barbara and Don, sitting next to them, volunteered to be the next to masturbate.

Don took some lube and dripped it on his cock as Barbara picked up a two-pronged vibrator and slid the larger penis-shaped end in her mouth and turned it on. Now wet with her saliva, she began pushing it up inside between her legs. The buzzing lowered a bit and became muffled as it went deeper.

"Mmm, I've got to get me one like this with a clit head," she groaned when she pressed the smaller end down on the top of her pussy and held it there. "Oh, man, yeah, get me one of these, hon," she panted to her husband next to her jacking his cock slowly as we all looked on. "Don't even wait until my birthday," she gasped.

Then her whimpering became louder, "Uhh, mmm, uuh, ooh," and she suddenly gasped, sucking in a deep breath, then crying out, "OMIGOD, AYYE, AYYE, UUH, UUH, uh," as her body jumped and spasmed and her face glowed with the look of ecstasy. "Oh, wow, that was so good. Whew."

Jim picked up a bottle of lube and tossed it to Mark who dribbled some on his cock and, sitting next to me, he began sliding the curled fingers of his hand slowly up and down his swollen cock as I looked down watching him intently.

He had one of those cocks that curves upward. I've always wondered about those, if perhaps they're that way because a woman's vagina has a slight curve as well and it's Nature's way of making things work together so nicely.

Denise now picked up a vibrator and clicked it on rubbing it along her labia, then inserting it just a bit moving it just a little while her husband stroked next to her.

She slid it in further then set it to rotate. I'd never used one like that, one that both vibrates and turns and made a mental note to order one. She leaned back putting her hands to her breasts, pinching her nipples as the vibrator turned and turned in her pussy as it did its work hands-free.

"Mmm, this is nice," she moaned as the device pleasured her as she dropped her head back on the sofa to enjoy the vibrator as it went around and around. That looked so nice, Denise just letting the toy do its work as she savored it all.

"Look Ma, no hands," she chuckled as it rotated inside her humming away. It was then that I really realized that Tyler and I would be next. Well, I already had my legs apart rubbing and fingering myself while I watched the six of them so I felt pretty relaxed. I was also on my second glass of wine which, no doubt, helped.

"Oh, yeah," Denise groaned as she leaned back, legs wide, the toy turning in her pussy. Then she began to shudder and jerk as it worked on her.

"OMIGOD," she gasped, grabbing her knees, widening her legs even further, as we all watched the device rotating in her pussy all by itself as her head fell back. "OH, OH, UUHH, UUHH, umm, mmm," she cried out as her hand took the vibrator and she madly began fucking it in and out of her, groaning until she finally just fell back gasping for breath.

"Oh, wow, that was incredible. I just let it get me off. Wow," she panted as her husband continued his masturbation for us.

There had been something especially erotic watching that vibrator doing Denise all on its own, just wobbling around and around as it fucked her. It was something I certainly wanted to try myself and made a mental note of it.

My pussy was crazy by this point, I knew I would be masturbating for them in just minutes as I watched Mark jack his cock while I rubbed my wet labia.

His motions were smooth up and down, the lube making his cock glisten in the light of the room. It was quiet, we were all watching him masturbate. His hand picked up speed as he's breathing began to labor.

"Mmm, yeah, close, oh, YEAH, YEAH, UMMM, mmm, mmm," Mark groaned as long, stringy spurts of semen went arcing out the end of his swollen cock onto the coffee table with some hitting my foot.

"Oh, good one, hon, lots of cum," squealed his wife, Denise, as Tyler picked up the bottle of lube and ran a thin line along the length of his cock and began sliding his hand up and down as the seven of us watched.

My hubby sat there slowly stroking his nice thick cock while my fingers slid over my labia feeling their wetness as I waited my turn. I was also looking at the sex toys on the table and picked up one that was egg-shaped with a pull string on it, but it didn't have a switch. So I was looking it over, turning it in my hand when Linda explained it all.

"See the little remote there? That goes with it to control it. There's ten settings and the fun thing is, someone else can do the controlling. Jim loves me to wear it to the mall or out to dinner; I've had some wild orgasms in some really odd places."

Jim laughed, adding, "Yeah, like The Louvre and once at the top of the Empire State Building. And she loved every vibrating second of it. I have had so much fun with it, it's the greatest."

So, while Tyler jacked off next to me, I sat the little egg-thing in my lap and started playing with the remote, making it hum and buzz. Oh, yeah, this was fun. That's when I decided.

Tyler was taking his time, he always liked to masturbate slowly, loved making it last and, then, almost without warning, long, stringy spurts erupted from the tip of his cock, splattering down on the coffee table.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.