Getting Over It - Cover

Getting Over It

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman's story of her sexual development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Well, it's been damned exciting so far. Lots more than my growing up. All that stuff I was taught that now I'm trying to get over. With Tyler's patient help, of course. So tell us more about your cozy group."

They both filled us in on how often they all got together and how they were taken into the group. It was just two couples at first and they were invited the first time to just watch if that's all the wanted to do, just see what it was like. But they got into it that first night and joined in and have been a part of it ever since.

"We all pretty much agree that we could accept in another couple if you guys were interested. We could even do a trial run tonight, right now, if you wanted?" Mark said and Tyler looked over at me raising his eyebrows, more or less leaving it up to me.

"Sure, you can watch us and if you don't want to join in, we can just leave it at that, okay?" Denise told us.

Tyler looked at me and I told him we could stay if he wanted to and Mark got up and left the room, coming back in a few minutes with a couple of towels and a bottle of lube.

It was about four months after Tyler and I got married when he brought out a bottle of personal lubricant to use for our sex. I was still so hung-up on things that I never really thought about sex when I knew we were going to have it, I never prepared myself mentally and emotionally so I wasn't nice and juicy like I am these days. The lube made things so much better and helped me to have orgasms as well.

So we sat there as they both stood up and began undressing one another. As Denise's bra came off I saw that she had beautiful, full breasts with wide pink nipples that were very erect, even what you might call long. I had a very naughty thought when her bra came off of how one of those nipples might feel in my mouth with me sucking on it and running my tongue around its hardness. Oh, my mother would die if she ever knew what I was thinking.

Mark soon had her naked as she knelt down to undo his belt and pants, pulling them down so he could step out of them. He was wearing boxers but they made little difference. When his pants came down his penis was erect and coming out from the opening in front. She dropped her mouth down on it and gave him a few sucks as Tyler moved closer to me draping an arm over my shoulder resting his hand on my boob.

They each sat down across from us as Denise asked if we were ready, telling us that they certainly were. We nodded and she widened her legs, put some lube on her fingertips and handed the bottle to Mark. She began rubbing around on her labia, now glistening with an oily sheen while her husband dripped some on his palm and took his cock by the hand to begin stroking.

Our friends were quite attractive naked, I was really turned on by Mark's cock, about the same length as Tyler's but larger around, thicker. They were both fully shaven and seemingly totally at ease masturbating for us.

"I'd be a nervous wreck if I was doing that, you guys," I admitted and they both told us that they'd become used to being naked with others in a sexual way and that you did seem to get used to it.

Tyler's hand was massaging my boob and went up to get down inside my blouse and under my bra. I leaned forward to pull my blouse out and reached up and undid my bra so he had full access so he could softly pinch and roll my nipples between his fingers which I love.

I started rubbing my hand over his pants, he was hard as a rock, of course, and I know this was making us both horny as hell.

Denise was using two hands, one hand had two fingers up inside as her other hand was rubbing her hot button while Mark took long, slow strokes and twisted his palm at the top of each one.

"Mmm, how you doing hon?" Mark asked as he smiled at her.

"Feeling really good, you?"

"Yeah, it's so good to have an audience, it just spices it all up."

Then Denise said to me, "Why don't you take Tyler's cock out and give him some fun while you two watch us. We can slow down if you want."

I looked at my hubby, now all smiles as he nodded in agreement. So, I leaned over and unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper and pulled down his pants, then his boxers as Mark tossed me the bottle of lube.

I drizzled some on the crown and spread it around with my fingers cupped over the head, twisting back and forth for a minute, then stroking up and down, spreading the slippery lube the length of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.