The Wall and Goat - Cover

The Wall and Goat

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Maxie's grandmother tells him that love and hate are two horns on the same goat. That snowy day in January, a boy shows up who could just be that goat. Jesse is new to town and not happy about it. Maxie reminds him of memories he would rather leave behind and as the boy's grow apart and closer together they both realize that they need to change.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

lust and longing, fear and shame. What if after all this, it was bad? Maxie's breath was hot against his neck, the sensation running up and down his spine like lightning. Big fingers brushed Jesse's hands away, starting to peel the cloth from him.

"Jes..." Jesse loved the way Maxie said his name, like it was holy, "We don't have to y'know. Not if you don't want to." Jesse's blue eyes snapped up to trap Maxie in his gaze and the bigger boy froze. Jesse pushed himself out of his shirt and ran his hands up under Maxie's own clothes, loving the deep rounded ridges of his muscles.

"Look at me. Do I look like I don't want it?" Maxie didn't need telling twice. He kissed Jesse, hard and fast, breaking contact only to rip his own shirt off over his head. The muscles of his shoulders rolled in the soft light from the kitchenette. They shuffled back until Jesse's calves pressed against the bed and fell backwards.

Lips brushed and touched. Bruised. A whirlwind of bliss made by teeth and tongues. Jesse's heart thudded in time with Maxie's, their breath was short and loud, the air was damp and warm. Maxie was heavy on Jesse's chest, their skin pressed together, cocoa brown and pale blush pink. Maxie ground himself into Jesse's crotch and swallowed the moan the over boy produced. When Jesse Ran his fingers through the textured mass of Maxie's hair the other boy half growled against his skin. Maxie pulled away long enough to stare at Jesse, the soft parting of his lips, the deep and tempting shadows. His eyes were bright and hard and wanting.

Maxie leant back, sat up, his knees either side of Jesse's hips, and tugged at the fly of his trousers, the belt that made his fingers itch. Jesse's stomach muscles danced and jumped in the most fascinating way. Jesse couldn't wait to be free of the fabric, pushed Maxie out of the way, rolled his boxers down along with his clothes and kicked them off to free his legs. He pulled Maxie back to him and rolled on the big bed until the young Turk was pinned beneath him. Maxie half chuckled, started to speak but Jesse drowned him in kisses, nipping at his throat and ear, until Maxie groaned loud and held him away, big hands wrapped around his shoulders.

"What?"

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna be finished afore we even get started." Maxie's eyes were blown, pupils dilated to show only a ring of toffee brown around the edge. The hands that held Jesse at bay shook with the effort not to pull him close again. "Slow down yeah?"

It was hard to sit up again, to not pull every inch of their bodies together and keep going like they had on the dance floor. Maxie distracted himself by downing the huge glass of water he'd brought in, and then his kiss was oddly cold on Jesse's skin. Now they weren't frantic Jesse started feeling nervous. He didn't know what to do with his hands, his cock ached, almost painfully hard, and he wanted the taste of Maxie's salt sweet skin again. Jesse pulled the covers from the bed, just for something to do, then sat with his back pressed against the pillows, wine coloured sheets bunched around his hips. Maxie stopped at the foot of the bed and stared.

Jesse looked like a god to him, a statue carved from marble, a perfect image seared into his mind. His exhalation was long and low as he stepped forwards, reached out and crawled up the length of Jesse's legs, never taking his eyes from Jesse's own.

"You're beautiful." Maxie's words were short of breath, full of emphasis and it made Jesse's heart swell when he heard them. Maxie's hand was hot through the fabric of the sheets, pressing against his erection. "I want to taste you."

Jesse swallowed loudly, his breath came hard, and four quick images flashed through his brain. Maxie's lips, that soft smile; being hit round the head in the Hyde Park gents; Maxie on his knees, looking scared; Maxie in the coppice trees at the paddocks, telling him everything would be OK, holding him and trusting him. Jesse nodded, it took all his strength.

Maxie peeled back the sheets and drank in the sight of Jesse's member. Pink and blush and straight. Perfect. He sneaked a lick at the head, Jesse gasped and Maxie decided that like most things in life, it was best dive right in. He took as much of Jesse into his mouth as he could and matched Jesse's moan of pleasure with one of his own. Jesse's hands were in his hair, on his shoulders, wanting, guiding, confused and needing to grip something. Jesse tasted fabulous in his mouth, hotter than hell, smoother than velvet, good as oxygen. Jesse groaned, all his muscles rigid with pleasure and sensation. Maxie's mouth was better than anything he'd ever known, the care and attention, the tender work of tongue, the gentle scrape of teeth. He felt flushed, his skin hot to his own touch and sudden tightness made his fingers grip al the tighter until he had to haul Maxie bodily off of him.

"Oh good god," Jesse pinned him back on the bed, the only part of his conscious free thinking mind deeply glad that the bed was so massive, "That's amazing."

"Why'd you stop me?" Maxie's voice was mostly a groan, his fingers tattooing waves across Jesse's spine.

"Returning the favour." Jesse grinned, emboldened by the lust mixed with almost panic that flashed across Maxie's face. He kissed Maxie's throat, travelled south; stopped at a nipple, darker brown on the deep toned skin; sucked until Maxie panted high a desperate, grinned and moved on; kissing down over ribs and abs, stomach muscles taut and defined, skin sweet and sweat soaked; the trail of sparse black hairs that lead down to Maxie's crotch fascinated him, licking and kissing; Maxie's hands hovering on his shoulders, not forcing; Maxie's cock was thicker than his own, darker than his skin and all at once soft and hard and deeply fascinating. Jesse wrapped his hand around the base like he enjoyed with himself, then touched his lips to the slit at the top. Maxie oozed sticky pre-cum, the taste was not bad, just odd and Jesse licked him. Maxie gasped and groaned as Jesse continued his oh-so-innocent ministrations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.