The Business Trip
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Saturday Night

We decide to sleep in your room. All pretense of teasing and games are gone. We get undressed and get into bed. The three remaining condoms are within easy reach. I have them right next to the massage oil. You are on your back and I immediately kiss you and rub your tits. You coo and murmur as I kiss, suck and pull on the nipples. I rub my beard over them and they get even harder. Your hand is busy jerking my cock. You request the oil and I put some in your hand. The oil is cold when you touch my flaming hot dick and I jump. Soon your stroking has equalized the temperatures and I am breathless.

I have two fingers in your cunt and your hips are twisting all over the bed. I stop and look at you. ìSquat over my face. I want to finger your pussy and ass.î

I go on my back and within two seconds your knees are beside my head and your lower your cunt to my waiting mouth. Using one hand for support and the other holding my cock, you engulf my organ with your talented mouth. The oil is within my reach and I pour some directly on your asshole. It drips down to your cunt where it mingles with your juices. I donít care.

I rub my forefinger around the pucker of your anus and you groan, knowing whatís coming next. I slide it in as far as I can. At the intrusion your lips tighten around my dick, almost too tight. A soft ìOw!î escapes from me. You realize what has happened and you loosen your grip. My finger is fucking you nicely when I slide up the bed a few inches and disengage my tongue from your hot hole. I replace it with two fingers of my other hand. The realization that Iím fucking both your holes simultaneously is rapidly bringing me to the point of no return.

ìStop! Please stop!î I cry out. Iím too close to cumming for my own good. You lift your head from my dick and turn around to give me your minx smile. I remove my fingers from your holes.

ìLet me up.î

You swing your right leg over me and are by my side.

ìYou left me in some state!î you say breathlessly.

ìDonít worry, Iím about to fix that. Get on your hands and knees and give me your beautiful ass.î

You arrange the pillows and in a moment Iím back looking at my two most favorite sites. I lay on my stomach behind you and you shudder when my tongue licks the folds of your pussy. You are so wet and fragrant. As I go up and down my nose comes in contact with your puckered asshole. I rub my nose in your secret place, inhaling its special scent. I feel as if I want to stay there forever. I reach through your legs and grab a hanging tit. The nipple becomes my plaything while I add your rosebud to the scheduled stops of my tongue. We continue in this fashion until my tongue starts to hurt. I donít know how long I have been licking you, but itís been a while. Iíve have been holding onto your ass with my other hand because youíve been swaying and jerking it around. Your asshole seems to have become as sensitive as your clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.