The Business Trip
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Saturday Morning

I wake up to the realization that my soft dick is completely inside your mouth. It's a warm place to be, along with your tongue, which is playing with my organ. Within seconds I start to get hard, and as I do you let the shaft slip between your lips, careful to keep the head inside. When I extend to my full length you tighten your lips around it and go up and down. One of your hands grabs the shaft while the other plays with my balls. I'm forced to rearrange myself so that I am on my back. You throw back the covers to expose your blowjob to my eyes. A wave of excitement washes over me at the sight. I prop myself up on two pillows for comfort, as I can see where this is going. You move right along with me, never dropping a stroke. I close my eyes and let the pleasure overtake me.

Your voice brings me back from the edge of nirvana.

"Squeeze my nipple," your sultry tone asks.

I notice that you have shifted your position so that you are almost perpendicular to me. I slide my hand under your tit and encounter an already aroused nipple. After caressing it in my palm for a few moments I take it between my thumb and forefinger. I gently squeeze it and roll it back and forth. Muffled noises come from your dick-filled mouth. I'm getting more excited as I touch you. Your body rocks back and forth for an unknown reason. You shouldn't be this excited so soon ... not after the unbelievable lovemaking of the past three days. Then I notice the cause. You have spread your legs and you slid the hand that was on my balls underneath you. You are masturbating while you blow me. My internal heat level jumps to the top. I catch glimpses of your fingers going in and out of your cunt. Your hips move rapidly now as your excitement level is rapidly catching up to mine.

You stop your movement up and down on my cock to concentrate on sucking the head. Your lips punish the ridge, sending repeated jolts of electricity through my dick and into by balls. I hear your rhythmic grunting as your forefinger rubs your clit. As your muffled moans get louder you suck harder. Without warning my balls release a huge load of hot cum which shoots out of my cock into your hungry mouth. I scream at the release and as soon as it hits the back of your throat you scream as well. Your orgasm is only a second behind mine.

You keep sucking until I am dry and my dick becomes too sensitive for you to touch. You pull off and look at me. You've swallowed all my cum, except for a tiny amount that runs out of the corner of your mouth. I pull you up and we French kiss. I want to taste my own liquid. When we are finished I take the fingers that were in your pussy and I suck the juices off of them. We kiss again ... it is your turn to taste you.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.