The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Friday Day

I always like Fridays at this client, as we leave at 5pm, hurry back to the hotel to change and then go to the movie theater in the mall and buy tickets for a 7pm show. There's a great burger and beer place right there, so we have plenty of time to eat. Right before lunch I go into the office where you are working alone. You motion me behind your desk.

"I have something you need to see," you inform me. I stand next to you and you push back from the desk. Slowly you raise your skirt. When it's mid-thigh you look at me. I am bewildered. I have no idea what's going on. You raise it higher and reveal stockings attached to a garter belt! I turn red and my heart starts to race. I look at the doorway to see if anyone is coming.

"Don't worry, no one can see. I checked it all out before I wore this. What do you think?"

"I think it incredibly sexy! I'm just shocked. I never thought you would do anything like this."

"Well. Just keep watching."

You keep raising your skirt until you expose you neatly trimmed pussy.

"Jesussss!" I mutter under my breath.

"You made me do this, you know."

"How, how did I do that?" I stutter. Your blonde pussy has me in a trance.

"When I became your minx. No one else could have done that to me that except you. Once I realized that, my attitude changed. I wanted to do something like this for you ... and for me. It's exciting and a little dirty, and I love it. I wore a dark skirt, because right now my cunt is leaking."

You push down your skirt and stand up. "It's lunch time," you declare as you walk around the desk and grab your coat. I haven't moved. "Are you coming?" you laugh. "I'll go get Brian and meet you at the car." Then you walk out of the room.

After fifteen seconds of deep, controlled breathing I'm able to get myself together and join you.

The afternoon for me wasn't much better. You give me two more peeks and then in a bold move you go to the doorway of your office, make sure that no one is coming and pull up you skirt to give a view of your gorgeous ass framed by the garter belt. It's almost too much for me to take.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.