The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Thursday Night

Work was a blur. Not that it went fast. It was exactly the opposite. Time crawled, as all I could think about was having my dick inside you. It was a blur because I couldn't concentrate. All the workpapers I reviewed looked the same. We were supposed to work until 7pm, but at 6:15 I couldn't stand it any longer. The three of us packed up for the night, went back to the hotel to change and then out to dinner.

We went to a great Mexican place I knew. You and I only had one beer. I stopped at a gas station on the way back and picked up a six pack. Tonight we were going to sleep in my room.

I answer the knock at my door. I check that it's you through the peephole and I smile. You have your clothes on hangers in one hand and a small carrying case in the other. I open the door and you give me a quick kiss and a "Hi!" as you walk in and hang the clothes in my closet and deposit the case in the bathroom. You flop on the couch.

"Finally, a night to ourselves! Where's our beer?"

I grab two from the mini-fridge and sit next to you. We unscrew the caps and I offer a toast.

"To us!"

"To us!"

We clink the bottles and take a swig. "I never thought this would happen," I say. "Sleeping together! Unbelievable! Tonight and two more nights. Providence is shining upon us." I take another drink and you do the same.

"Wait a minute!" you exclaim. "Is your computer set up?"

"No. Why?"

"I brought the Songs about Love an d Heartache CD."

I booted up my laptop and we snuggled on the couch listening to Otis Redding sing about loving you too long to stop now. It made us snuggle closer. We didn't need to talk. The pleasure of just being alone and together was enough. When the CD reached Norah Jones we had finished our beers. I put both our bottles on the table and leaned over and kissed you. We were both ready to start a long night of making love.

The lack of time restraints has a wonderful effect on both of us. Our kissing is subdued and playful, with no rush to passion. My hand cups your breast over your sweater and to my delight you aren't wearing a bra. You look at me. "I took it off before dinner ... for you." The instructions from the little head command me to go under the sweater, but I refuse. Back off you horny devil! I take turns on each tit. The roughness of the material has your nipples ready to burst. One of your hands rubs my thigh and squeezes my cock. I'm going to have these pants off soon. Your breathing has picked up and when you can't stand it anymore you pull the sweater up and over your head and deposit it on the couch. You arch your back and present me with the wonderful sight of your breasts with their proud, swollen nipples.

"Suck them!" you beg.

This command I listen to and my mouth quickly finds your mounds. I alternate my kisses and sucking, favoring neither one. You're moving your body in response to my foreplay. My hands aren't idle, either. Around your waist ... over your stomach ... over the jeans guarding your pussy. I love to touch you, with or without clothes. Just to hold you gives me shivers and a hard dick. I sit up and look at you. The sight of you naked from the waist up sends a jolt of electricity to my cock. My pants just have to go ... now!

I stand up and take off my pants. When you see the bulge in my underwear you smile.

"Since I don't have my top on either should you."

I quickly comply and remove my shirt and undershirt. I drop to my knees in front of you. I put my hands on your knees and push them apart. I lean forward and plant a single kiss on each nipple, then kiss my way across your stomach, then down to the top of your jeans. I continue to kiss you over the jeans ... thighs, hips, pubic mound. Slower is definitely better! I unbutton and unzip your jeans and spread the material. You black panties are visible and I kiss them. My tongue traces circles on the material. I can feel your pubic hair underneath.

"Lift your hips."

I wriggle the jeans down your hips. Your panties come down far enough to expose the hair. Your blonde hair next to the black panties excites me. After the jeans have disappeared I pull your panties back up. I stop to look at you. Naked except for your panties, you are gorgeous. I can see a shiny spot in the crotch of your panties ... you are already wet.

I kiss across the top of your panties, occasionally planting one or two on the flesh of your thighs. It takes a monumental effort on my part not to pull off your underwear, but I don't want to rush. After last night, tonight will be the opposite. I just keep kissing. I work my way down your panties and I can feel your hair underneath. You automatically spread your legs and I kiss your pussy through the damp material. I use my tongue, and starting below your pussy I lick up and down. Your taste and smell seep through to my senses.

I leave your crotch and go all the way down to your knees. I kiss each one in turn. I kiss and swirl my tongue around your thighs. I alternate legs as I slowly make my way back to your pussy. Your fingers twirl my hair as you start to purr. I know I am causing you sweet agony and it makes my dick rock hard. I pause and look up at you.

"Play with your tits for me."

Your hands leave my head and they cup each breast. Your thumbs slide over the swollen nipples and you gasp at the feel. As I watch you play with yourself I get even hotter. I return to your thighs and then back to your panties. I add my finger into the mix by pushing the panties into your pussy. I rub up and down, but only travel an inch. Back and forth my finger scratches the panties. My finger is just as wet as if they weren't there.

A loud sigh escapes your lips and I look up. You are pinching each of the sensitive nipples, but gently. Your eyes are closed and there is a look of joy on your face.

I slide my hand under the leg band of your panties and rest it in your pubic hair. I run my fingers through the hair and massage you at the same time. It's so soft; the feel of it gives me shivers. I never stop kissing and licking your thighs. Your hips are starting to move, but not in any rhythm. I feel your hand move on top of mine and as you try to push it into your pussy. When I resist you moan.

"Please, put your finger in."

"Where do you want it?" "In my cunt ... please ... in my cunt."

I move my hand down and gently push my middle finger in as far as it will go.

"Ohhhhh ... yessss." It comes out as a hiss.

I twirl it around searching for your G spot rather than fuck you with it. Your hips pick up a slow rhythm. With my free hand I start to pull your panties down, one side at a time. I don't want to remove my finger, but I'm finally forced to. With all possible speed I return it to your hot hole. You gasp as it goes back in, but now I let it fuck you, but oh so slowly.

Your hands have left your breasts and are now gripping the material of the couch. You are leaving a wet spot as a remembrance of our visit. I lift a leg from behind your knee.

"Hold your legs up ... high," I rasp.

You grab behind both knees and raise your legs. As you do you expose your anus to my eyes. I haven't seen it since last night and I've missed it. I lower my mouth to your ass and shower it with kisses and licks. Closer and closer I move to your secret spot. My tongue goes above it, then below it. You start to wiggle as I continue to tease. God, how I love to do that. I bring my tongue to the rim and then lick across. A shudder goes through your whole body as I do that. I do it again, and again. You sense what I want and you relax. I slide my tongue inside you.

I push it in as deep as I can. My beard rubs against your tender flesh, sending waves of pleasure through your pussy. When I think about what I'm doing I almost cum. If my dick was touching anything ... your hand, the couch, the rug ... I would instantly explode. I have never been so intimate with a woman and I'm filled with ecstasy at the fact that it this is a first time experience for both of us.

Your noises get louder as my tongue explores you. I pull out for a moment to encircle and tease the rim again, then I plunge back in like a mini-cock. I fuck your asshole like it's never been fucked.

I move a hand to your pussy. As I start to rub I can't help but come into contact with your clit. It is so big that it protrudes from between your lips. I give it a few light rubs and your hips jump. My thumb finds it and I massage it in earnest. All this time my tongue has never left your beautiful ass. Bucking wildly and chanting "Yes! Yes! YES! ... OH DEAR GOD, YES!" you cum all over my face.

I pull my tongue from your ass and you lower your legs. Your body is covered in sweat, your breathing still rapid. I flop next to you on the couch. My dick starts to throb, as it has never been that swollen before. My breathing isn't much slower than yours. I look at you and your eyes are closed, a smile occupies your face. You turn your head toward me to see what I am doing.

"I cannot believe that! I didn't think that I could cum like that without a dick in me!"

"I told you I was a creative lover," I quip.

"Smart ass!" you reply.

I stand up.

"Where are you going?" you ask in a quizzical voice.

"I'm going to get two more beers. I know you need a break, and so do I. I almost shot my load without touching anything. If my dick had touched anything I would have cum. I need to rest or I won't last five minutes in your talented hands."

I hand you your beer and take a well needed gulp from mine.

"Who said I'm going to touch your dick? I got mine and I'm tired. I just might decide to go to sleep."

I put my beer on the floor and in a flash I am straddling your thighs and have your wrists pinned to the top of the couch. "Watch my beer!" you scream as our laughing mouths collide in a kiss. I'm careful not to rub my dick against you, as it is still sensitive. I break the kiss and our eyes meet and we look into each others' soul.

"You are my minx."

I kiss you again and then climb off and sit next to you. You rest your head on my shoulder and we drink our beers in silence.

"I still can't believe it," you offer.

"What can't you believe?"

"My orgasm. I'm stunned."

"Maybe I made a mistake?"

You take your head off my shoulder and look at me. "What mistake?"

"I was too good. Now I've spoiled you. If every orgasm I give you isn't as good as that one, I'm going to be in trouble." Grinning, I turn to look at you.

"That's your problem, mister. Every orgasm from now on better be as good as that one, if not better." You smile at me as you finish your beer. "Are you recovered enough to get started? By the time I'm finished with you, I'll be ready to start on my next orgasm. I don't want to waste too much time sitting here, because I feel needy tonight." You can't help but start to laugh. "I have a feeling that I'm going to need at least two more tonight."

"I'm ready." I stand up and start to take off my underwear. You stop me.

"No, leave them on. Let's get on the bed. I'll take them off you when I think they deserve to come off."

We lie on the bed and start to kiss. After a few minutes my hand cups your breast, but you remove it.

"Not now."

You push me on my back and your mouth leaves mine as you kiss my neck and shoulders. Soon you find my nipples. Your tongue plays with each one and they respond by stiffening. You tweak the right one between your thumb and forefinger while your mouth covers the other. You alternate sucking the nipple and then lightly pulling on it with your teeth. I groan as the electricity shoots down to my cock. No one has ever played with my nipples before and you are pushing me into heaven.

You kiss and pull both nipples while you move your hand down my stomach. I shiver so much at your touch that you can feel my stomach muscles move. Lightly your hand moves over my covered dick and down to my thighs. I open my legs and hope that you will accept my invitation. You don't disappoint me.

Your hand now cups and massages my balls. I groan again and start to squirm. You are so gentle that I can't stand it. I want you to rip off my underwear and wrap your hand around my dick and jerk me hard until my sperm shoots all over your fist and my stomach. That's what I want, but you know better. You are in control and you love it. Seeing me under your spell starts your own juices flowing, but for now, it's my turn to be on the receiving end of the pleasure.

Your mouth makes its way from my nipples to my stomach. Kissing and licking you feel my muscles move in response. You reach my underwear, but you just keep going. You kiss up and down my dick, but you treat it as if it was no more important than my legs. As you work your way to my thighs a hand rests softly on my covered cock. You squeeze gently, and then trace your fingernail up and down its length.

I lay there in beautiful agony. My mind is racing ahead to what you will be doing, but you are slow and gentle. You are teasing me more than I was teasing you, if that's possible.

"Turn over," you tell me.

You straddle my legs and lean forward to kiss the back of my neck. Your nipples graze my back. Now you're at my shoulders. You interrupt the kissing to once again rub your breasts against me. I can feel how swollen your nipples have become. A soft hum comes from your lips as you continue to drag them across my back. You let out a sigh and move lower. Now you are kissing my ass. I want my underwear off, but you make no move to do so. Now you move in between the back of my thighs and you snake your tongue on my hot flesh. Your hands move to the waistband and you start to pull them down. I lift my hips so the underwear doesn't get caught on my dick. You expose my ass completely, but that's as far as you go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.