A Broken Melody - Cover

A Broken Melody

Copyright© 2013 by Victoria_Rae

Chapter 4

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Melody is kidnapped by Derek. Noah helps her recover once she is rescued.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Melody felt sick with anxiety. Derek began to pull her towards the house. The man on the porch looked like he was undressing her with his eyes. Melody couldn't breathe. She had to get away. Derek's grip around her arm loosened as he bent down to pick up a duffle bag that was laying on the ground next to the front of the RV. She knew that it would be her only chance.

Without thinking of the possible consequences, Melody yanked her arm out of Derek's grip. Since Derek's body was already out of balance, the force of Melody jerking her arm away pulled him to the ground.

Melody took off towards the woods. The man on the porch cursed at Derek, ordering Derek to follow her. As Melody entered the tree line she heard Derek get up and begin to chase her. Melody had always been fast, but she didn't know if she would be able to outrun a man of Derek's size. Her body was still stiff from being tied to the bed in the RV for so long.

The forest floor was scattered with fallen branches. The terrain was uneven, forcing Melody to slow her pace to keep from tripping. She could only hope that it would have the same effect on Derek.

"Melody," Derek called from behind her. "Don't be stupid Melody. Don't make me hurt you."

Derek's words only pushed her to run faster. Melody knew that even if she stopped running he was going to hurt her. She could see it in his eyes. She remembered the gun that he had threatened her with the night before and wondered if he would shoot her. Melody started to cry out of fear of what he might do to her. Tears blurred her vision.

Suddenly Melody tripped over a fallen branch. She tried to catch herself, but her foot turned inward as she fell to the ground. Melody immediately attempted to get up, but pain shot through her ankle forcing her to sit back down. She looked around, frantically trying to find someplace to hide. It was too late.

Melody to looked up and saw Derek standing about fifteen feet in front of her. He didn't say anything. He just glared at her. Anger emanated from his body.

Melody couldn't move. She could hardly breathe her heart was beating so fast. All she could do was stare back at him, like a deer caught in the headlights.

Then Derek charged. He was on top of Melody within seconds, forcing her onto her back. He grabbed a fistful of her hair to hold her still. He used his free hand to pull Melody's jeans off of her. Melody cried out in fear, desperately trying to push Derek off of her.

"I'm sorry that I ran," Melody managed to say through her tears, forcing herself to stop fighting him. She knew that she was going to have to calm him down and hoped that apologizing to him would do the trick. "I was just scared. It won't happen again."

"It's too late for apologies," Derek growled as he pulled Melody's panties off.

Instantly Melody began to fight him again, struggling as hard as she possibly could, unwilling to go down without a fight. Derek slapped her across her face. Her vision blurred and her mind spun in circles as the pain in her cheek settled.

Derek unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. Melody felt him trying to force his way into her and twisted her hips away from him. Hot tears streamed down her face as Derek pinned her hips down.

"Please don't," Melody begged as she once again tried to push him off of her.

Derek pushed himself inside of her, stealing her virginity with one quick motion. Melody cried out in pain as he tore through her hymen. Getting desperate, she began to scratch his face and was suddenly glad that she hadn't clipped her fingernails in a while. Thin blood lines instantly formed on his skin.

Derek slapped her again before wrapping his hand around her throat, his other hand still tangled in her hair. "Stop," Derek warned as his grip around her neck tightened and he thrust into her again.

Melody moved her hands on top of his and tried to pry them away. Her face began to tingle and her vision went black. Just as she was about to pass out, Derek loosened his grip enough to allow her to breathe. She coughed and took in several deep breaths of air, feeling light headed from the lack of oxygen.

Derek moaned in pleasure as Melody cried in pain. She was too afraid to continue to fight him. She squeezed her eyes shut and prayed that it would be over soon. Derek's thrusts gained speed and he pulled her hair, forcing her head back.

"Look at me," he ordered breathlessly.

Melody's eyes flickered open for a moment before she closed them again. The burning pain between her thighs made her want to shut out the world. Derek punched her hard on the side of her ribs, and she screamed in pain.

"Look at me," he yelled, pulling her hair tighter.

Melody forced her eyes open, instantly feeling her throat start to close as though she was being suffocated again. Derek's eyes were so full of anger she couldn't look at them. She stared at his forehead instead, hoping that he would accept it.

Derek pounded into her rapidly, his grip on her getting tighter and tighter. He thrust into her one final time before groaning in ecstasy and biting into her shoulder. He bit her so hard that Melody felt him tear through her skin.


"Get dressed," Derek ordered after catching his breath. He kneeled next to Melody as he zipped up his jeans. She just laid there with tears streaming down her cheeks. She stared off into the distance, and Derek could only assume that the recent events were replaying in her mind. He threw Melody's jeans onto her chest, snapping her out of the haze. "Get dressed!"

Melody slowly sat up and grabbed her panties off of the forest floor. Derek examined his new toy. He had done more damage than he realized. The left side of her face was full of tiny cuts from when her face had slid against the gravel in the alleyway the night before. The right side of her face was starting to bruise around the area he had hit her. Her eyes were red from crying. There were bruises around her neck where he had choked her. The bite mark on her shoulder was bleeding. He shirt rode up just enough for him to see a large purple bruise forming over her ribs. The was blood running down her thighs. Her ankle was swollen from what was probably a bad sprain. He knew that she wouldn't be able to walk on it for a couple of days.

Derek felt a sudden twinge of guilt, but quickly remembered the scratches all over his own face and the embarrassment she had caused him earlier. He watched her get dressed, the impatience and anger growing within him with every passing second.

As soon as Melody had finished putting her clothes back on, Derek pulled her over his shoulder and started to carry her back to the house. She struggled against him for a few seconds before giving in. Derek knew that he was lucky Melody had fallen. He might not have caught her otherwise. She was stronger and faster than he had expected.

Derek carried Melody back to the house before sliding her off of his shoulder and setting her in front of Andy, who had been smoking a cigarette on the porch while waiting for them to return. Andy immediately grabbed Melody and slammed her against the house, holding her there by her neck. Melody's hands automatically covered Andy's. Derek could see the terror in her eyes as she desperately tried to free herself from Andy's grasp.

Andy took a drag from his cigarette and tore Melody's shirt open. "If you ever do something that stupid again, I will have no problem killing you," he warned, blowing the smoke into her face. He moved his hand away from her throat and replaced it with his forearm, using his hand to hold her arm still. He held the cigarette just over the skin on her upper arm, careful not to let the tip touch her. However, the heat was still intense enough to burn through her first layer of skin and Melody cried out in pain. Andy released her, letting her body sink to the floor. Melody gasped for breath between her sobs as she protected her arm against her chest.

Andy stormed into the house and Derek waited for Melody to calm down before pulling her to her feet. He picked her up and carried her inside, knowing that he didn't have the patience to wait for her to limp around. He carried her to his bedroom on the second floor and set her on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.